Couldn't log back in.

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Dirt

Couldn't log back in.

Post by Dirt »

So my login timed out (as it always does) and I tried to log back in an couldn't. I had to close my browser completely and open a new one to log back in. I cleared out my cookies just yesterday.
snoleopard

Post by snoleopard »

For the first time, the same just happened to me. I cleaned out my cookies, tried logging back in, got a time-out message, tried again, and this time was succesfull.
Rip

Post by Rip »

Bear with us. This is likely caused by us manuevering domain names and files around various places on the server. The community has spoken and we need to organize the site with the proper domain names at the root. Then we will be adding some stuff that may come in beneath the forums, and of course that could take us through another cookie flushing.

We are attempting to get this all configured at a very expeditious pace, so expect this to be a short lived recurring problem. I would predict everything should be settled down on that front by Thanksgiving. (note timelines are my opinion not an official announcement)
“A simple democracy is the devil’s own government.”
— Benjamin Rush
--
snoleopard

Post by snoleopard »

Not a problem, long as I can finally get on to get my daily fix of the forums... :)
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

Thanks for all the hard work, guys and gals.