Requesting TurboGrafx-16 Sub-forum

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Sudy

Requesting TurboGrafx-16 Sub-forum

Post by Sudy »

I would like to formally request the addition of a TurboGrafx-16 Entertainment SuperSystem sub-forum to Console & Mobile Games.

I often have great difficulty locating TurboGrafx-16-related threads without resorting to employing the forum search function. (On that note, did you realize searching the forum for "Lazarus" returns 68 hits? "Ramrod" returns appoximately zero.) Frequently I will return home from a long day's labour and collapse in front of my personal multimedia computer system only to sink into a deep depression when I realize the unbearable lengths to which I must go to be able to satisfactorily expound the virtues of Bonk or Ys in a community setting.

I should think that my present 2651 (edit: 2652) (edit: 2653) (edit: 2654) (edit: 2655) career posts have entitled me to this much.

In order that this reorganization process may proceed smoothly, I would, as a special bonus should you capitulate immediately, be willing to offer my services as moderator at no charge.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg