Ugh, wimper, sniffle

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

KKBlue

Ugh, wimper, sniffle

Post by KKBlue »

Guys! I don't know where to post or if I'm suppose to start a new topic... or who I'm suppose to PM /takes a pill and washes it down with wine/
I thought I would be cute (such a mistake) and reply in Random Randomness (EDIT it's silly pics NSFW, props LawBeef). I did it through my iPhone but because the signal was not good (on my end) I hit submit a few too many times! :oops: as a programmers wife, I should of known better.

Now that I'm home I see on your forum just how many times I submitted the post! I am not seeing how I can delete the multiple replies on my end and was hoping you could do so on your end through the permissions you have.
Last edited by KKBlue on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding!" - Betty White
Isgrimnur

Re: Ugh, wimper, sniffle

Post by Isgrimnur »

Once someone replies to a post, it locks out the delete option under our current settings. That, and I doubt anyone in the community is bothered by it more than to give you some good-natured ribbing. :)
It's almost as if people are the problem.
KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

Sigh, thanks Isgrimnur.
I don't mind the ribbing at all :) actually still has me laughing with the posts from tjg, dbt, and Mr. Bubbles.
Thanks also for the why I could not find a delete anywhere cause I know I've seen one before.
"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding!" - Betty White
tjg_marantz

Post by tjg_marantz »

There are THREE delete buttons!
Home of the Akimbo AWPs
Brian

Post by Brian »

Here's your ribbing.

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." - Abraham Lincoln
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Before anyone goes crazy looking, it's in the pictures thread, not the random one. :wink:

Don't think it requires a deletion but I'll leave it up to the EBG mods.

Personally, I think the multiposts just add to that thread.

Of course, you could always edit each one to include different octopus/squid gifs for Smoove.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

Brian, that is the nicest ribbing EVER! thanks

tjg, I think I'm opening up the good eye and even going on another forum to check out the features/options there. With edit, there may be an option to delete the post (just practiced using that here) but in the multiple NSFW pictures (THANK YOU LawBeefaroni) thread I don't have any option to delete, like Isgrimnur mentioned.

If the mods want to keep it in, that is fine (just turned to a new page anyways). Obviously I hit the panic button and just wanted to tidy up the place seeing how I spammed the area!

Would never consider the squid or the topic's opening spider pics... they freak me out too :wink:
tjg_marantz

Post by tjg_marantz »

Hmmm, not the Trek fan. Can we get a refund?
Home of the Akimbo AWPs