PM Deletion

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Lassr

PM Deletion

Post by Lassr »

It would be really nice to have the option to "select all" in the PM inbox and then deselect PMs I do not want to delete. While Playing forum games I can build up 100 or more PMs and it's a real pain in the ass to select each one individually to delete.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Re: PM Deletion

Post by Isgrimnur »

Go all the way to the bottom of the page below the View Messages box and hit Mark All. (Black Theme). There's also a Mark All link at the bottom on Pro Silver (no View Messages box down there).
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Isgrimnur wrote:Go all the way to the bottom of the page below the View Messages box and hit Mark All. (Black Theme). There's also a Mark All link at the bottom on Pro Silver (no View Messages box down there).
well Holy Hell, how long has that been there? I hadn't noticed it.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

If it makes you feel better, I didn't know it was there until you asked the question. I figured it was such a useful task that surely there must be some way to do it, but I'd mucked about with a full box and never seen it either. So I went back in with fresh eyes and scanned the whole page.

We're so used to it being at the top or a header checkbox that the location is non-intuitive.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Odin

Post by Odin »

That's good to know. I don't have THAT many PMs, but I haven enough that I probably should clean them up and never bothered because it seemed like more too much trouble.