Silly pics thread

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

stessier

Silly pics thread

Post by stessier »

So did LM's post of the skull nebula cross the line or did we reach a post count that auto locked it? :)
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Re: Silly pics thread

Post by $iljanus »

I locked the thread down because Chrome blocked it due to possible malware being inserted into the thread, which was probably in one of the pics. The thread was reported and I assume the person reporting the thread got the same message.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

stessier wrote:So did LM's post of the skull nebula cross the line or did we reach a post count that auto locked it? :)
Kind of an odd post number if so.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

3902. It's the sign of the... sobe?

And we all know that lizards are they symbol for dreams, so they are the symbol for symbols which is akin eating your own tail, so the lizard must be a serpent representing the Eternal Return, which when flipped around is the Return of the Eternal.

IA!
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

I recently linked a pic I found on Google Plus. Hopefully it wasn't me - none of my scanners detected anything when viewing it
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

The site that was setting off the Chrome warnings on my end was professionalmuscle.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Ditto. It was on Page 97, but low enough on the page that attempting to reply to it would load it in the history window.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Daehawk's picture of Cindy Crawford's ass.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

I can't do it at work, but when I get home I'll clean it out. It's most likely just a hotlink to a site that Chrome doesn't like.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Yeah, he linked the picture directly from the site with a clickable link. It is just a .jpg on this end, so it should be safe unless you actually click it.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
silverjon

Post by silverjon »

Keeping your forums safe for not-work, one butt photo at a time!
wot?

To be fair, adolescent power fantasy tripe is way easier to write than absurd existential horror, and every community has got to start somewhere... right?

Unless one loses a precious thing, he will never know its true value. A little light finally scratches the darkness; it lets the exhausted one face his shattered dream and realize his path cannot be walked. Can man live happily without embracing his wounded heart?