Reminder please use the OO link for holiday shopping

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Lassr

Re: Reminder please use the OO link for holiday shopping

Post by Lassr »

coopasonic wrote:
Lassr wrote:
LawBeefaroni wrote: So who the hell said to go to "Your Orders?" That's in "Your Account." Got me clicking all across the damned intermawebs...looking for stuff...mumble...

(
Dunno, wasn't Issy or I. Maybe that little voice in your head. :D
I wasn't going to say anything but since you called it out specifically, I find Isgrimnur's instructions inaccurate. Lassr's are accurate though more difficult to parse.
Isgrimnur wrote:Your Account > Your Orders > Order History Reports
When you get to Your Orders the Reports are nowhere to be found.
Lassr wrote:Look in the orders section of your account and their is a download order report link.
Yes! Let's blame it on Issy! He was first but I was right, Bwahahahaha...er um, Sorry.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Blame Amazon's crappy cookie crumbs.

It's almost as if people are the problem.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Not all of my purchases made it in, but some definitely did. Wish my printer would have gone in since that was my big ticket item this quarter.
KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

Finally making time to place an order. It's not a hefty amount but it will help out non the less. Using Amazon helps to relieve some of the holiday stress :(
"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding!" - Betty White
Rip

Post by Rip »

Made a $50 order using the link. Just posting to bring the thread back to the top lest others forget.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Still curious how we are on funds? Are they lacking? Do we need more?

I ask because there a lot of options for similar linking, some of them charities, schools, etc. that I want to share the profits of my spending... mania with...so if we are good for a while, it would be nice to know. If we are in dire financial straits, OTOH, of course all my next several Amazon orders will be through the OO link.

Just a mere "we're good for now" or "would be nice to get more at this point" would be sufficient if that's possible without too much looking/research.

Thanks
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

I just had to return a $160 air cleaner to Amazon because it arrived broken. Sorry, replacement was needed the same day and was bought at Target. :oops:
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT