wOOki?

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

MHS

wOOki?

Post by MHS »

The link that went to the wOOki page is gone; have we lost it forever? That's the only way I could keep track of who I've met!
Black Lives Matter. No human is illegal. Women's rights are human rights. Love is love. Science is real. Kindness is everything.
Isgrimnur

Re: wOOki?

Post by Isgrimnur »

Link until they fix it above.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
FishPants
Server WhOOre

Post by FishPants »

I'm not sure the wiki is relevant anymore, the info is pretty stale on there. I guess it doesn't hurt to keep it online but I should probably patch it one of these days. It's been awhile!
No.
FishPants
Server WhOOre

Post by FishPants »

MHS wrote:The link that went to the wOOki page is gone; have we lost it forever? That's the only way I could keep track of who I've met!
Ok I've added the links to the overall menu bar in all three templates.
No.
MHS

Post by MHS »

FishPants wrote:
MHS wrote:The link that went to the wOOki page is gone; have we lost it forever? That's the only way I could keep track of who I've met!
Groovy, thanks. I'll copy my list of OO'ers met in case we ever lose it for good.
Black Lives Matter. No human is illegal. Women's rights are human rights. Love is love. Science is real. Kindness is everything.
Rip

Post by Rip »

MHS wrote:
FishPants wrote:
Groovy, thanks. I'll copy my list of OO'ers met in case we ever lose it for good.
Make sure you do it in the middle of the night. We don't want to break the interwebz!

:P
KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

I have been looking for it too. Figured it was because I'm a silver instead of a gold viewer. Thanks for bringing it up MHS and thanks Fish for adding it.

I was trying to find pictures of people so the Octocon would be easier to learn who is who. Then with the Boston thing coming up, figured if I studied the photos, I would know if someone was lurking in the pub :ninja:
"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding!" - Betty White
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

The ranks of Bostonian Octards are sadly depleted.
KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

Yes :( I noticed that. Actually, not too many from Chicago OctoCon either.
Fortunately, there are more pictures on Facebook and that helps.
"Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding!" - Betty White
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I took pictures of the game, not the people! But I have a thing about posting other people's pictures on the internet.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

Going to OOWiki now to see if you have a picture up of yourself ;-)
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Spoiler:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Zarathud

wOOki?

Post by Zarathud »

Speak softly and carry a big fish.

At least it's not the vid hepcat posted of me prancing back to our annual Origins game of either Arkham Horror or Battlestar Galactica.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

First one I found looking thru OctoCon pix here
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

KKBlue

Post by KKBlue »

Chaosraven wrote:
Spoiler:
I'm not seeing the picture but I have met Zarathud. I still have a memory photo of his face when I blew up his ship at OctoCon :lol:
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The old OctoCon threads should have pix of many attendees
"Where are you off to?"

Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

There is also the original source.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)