PM Issue

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

MonkeyFinger

PM Issue

Post by MonkeyFinger »

I used to get an email notification when a new PM arrived and that is no longer happening... and I don't see any issue with the settings I have nor have I changed them. I also came here today and it said "(0 new messages)" when in fact there was a new one. Any idea what might be going on?
-mf
silverjon

Re: PM Issue

Post by silverjon »

Gmail is sending my OO notices to my spam box even though it never used to and even though I have now several times expressly told it not to.
wot?

To be fair, adolescent power fantasy tripe is way easier to write than absurd existential horror, and every community has got to start somewhere... right?

Unless one loses a precious thing, he will never know its true value. A little light finally scratches the darkness; it lets the exhausted one face his shattered dream and realize his path cannot be walked. Can man live happily without embracing his wounded heart?
FishPants
Server WhOOre

Post by FishPants »

Gmail is filtering it to spam because we don't have an SPF record.. Working with the domain DNS owner to add one, will keep you posted.
No.
Z-Corn

Post by Z-Corn »

Are you saying we're all at increased risk from sun exposure until you fix it!!?
FishPants
Server WhOOre

Post by FishPants »

That's right. Enjoy your melanoma bitches.
No.
naednek

Post by naednek »

I'm getting notices whenever someone posts in EBG. Never have before. Thought maybe I butt subscribed using tapatalk. But I don't see anything that says I have asked for email notifications.
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"