Smiley problems

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Jeff V

Smiley problems

Post by Jeff V »

Anyone else experiencing this issue? Smileys are inserting themselves at the start of the post, not where the cursor is. This is a little annoying, as sometimes I hit the same icon several times waiting for it to appear inline, then I have to delete or, at best, cut and paste the code to where I want it to appear.
Black Lives Matter
FishPants
Server WhOOre

Re: Smiley problems

Post by FishPants »

Jeff V wrote:Anyone else experiencing this issue? Smileys are inserting themselves at the start of the post, not where the cursor is. This is a little annoying, as sometimes I hit the same icon several times waiting for it to appear inline, then I have to delete or, at best, cut and paste the code to where I want it to appear.
This hasnt been a problem yet :csmile: for me. I click, it goes. :geek:
No.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Jeff V wrote:Anyone else experiencing this issue? Smileys are inserting themselves at the start of the post, not where the cursor is. This is a little annoying, as sometimes I hit the same icon several times waiting for it to appear inline, then I have to delete or, at best, cut and paste the code to where I want it to appear.
I've seen this before, but I have no idea what caused it or why. I assumed it was a browser issue. It was also intermittent.

Sorry I can't help.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Always happened on my old phone. Doesn't happen anywhere else.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Seems to be only happening on my home PC (Windows 10/Edge browser). Odd, but annoying.
Black Lives Matter
naednek

Post by naednek »

I didn't know Jeffv has the ability to smile...
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"