OO Boardgamers, what did you play this weekend?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Blackhawk

Re: OO Boardgamers, what did you play this weekend?

Post by Blackhawk »

YellowKing wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:42 am I think Hero Realms will be my next purchase. So you just need the base game and The Ruin of Thandar set for campaign play, correct?
FYI, Ruins of Thandar is only the first half of the campaign. The second half is about to hit retail as The Lost Village.

Hero Realms is one game I went all-in on. I just got the Kickstarter Lost Village stuff in a couple of weeks ago. I was waiting for that before I started my own attempt on the campaign.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I was excited that both Tiny Epic Galaxies and the Baldur's Gate xpac for Dungeon Mayhem showed up last night, as Amazon was showing them for delivery on Tuesday. All three of my kids were gathered around the table this morning, slinging cards at each other, and shouting "GO FOR THE EYES, BOO!" It was pretty awesome. :lol:

Really impressed with how much game TEG packs into such a small package. The level of strategy is a bit much for the Wonder Twins 6.11 (although they grasp the basic concepts just fine), but Little B 11.3 absolutely loves it. We played three games this morning, with her winning all three. Definitely a thumbs up from the Skinypupy household.

I've held off on starting the Hero Realms campaign, as all three kids have been playing multiple games against each other every day. Since the campaign has you customizing the character decks, that would throw a wrench into their games. Besides, I'd much rather play the campaign solo, so I'll wait until some of their initial enthusiasm wears down before jumping into that. My only complaint is that the cards feel quite cheap. We've had three of them split and start peeling apart already. Pretty easy to fix with some scotch tape, but still kinda disappointing.

Since I now have my dedicated gaming space back, I've been trying to jump back into my Gloomhaven campaign...but am just not feeling it at all. I've set it up three times now, and sort of halfheartedly started a couple campaign, but haven't finished either. I probably just need to bust open a couple new characters and mix in some variety. Playing these same two for 20+ hours has gotten a bit stale.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Tao

Post by Tao »

Might be time to invest in some card sleeves. They are fairly cheap on Amazon, I have been getting these lately; Standard Sleeves. Not sure what size cards the games you are playing use, but they have sleeves for just about every configuration.The only downside is they can make storage an issue at times depending on how many cards you sleeve.
"Don't touch my stuff when I'm dead...it's booytrapped!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Thought about it. Problem is, the cards + character decks barely fit in the box as-is, and there’s no way they would fit with sleeves. Will need to keep an eye out for a better solution.

I’m mostly just bugged because we have tons of card games, and this is the only one that we’ve had this issue with cards coming apart. I don’t think we’ve been any harder on this game than any of the others, but it’s been far less durable.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Have you considered contacting them about it? I've had both Hero Realms and Star Realms for years and have never had a problem with the cards. You may have gotten a bad batch.
Tao

Post by Tao »

So I know it's starting to pile on the costs and may simply not be worth it but they make deck boxes, mostly for CCG, that are over sized to fit sleeved cards.
"Don't touch my stuff when I'm dead...it's booytrapped!" - Bender Bending Rodriguez
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Skinypupy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:32 pm Thought about it. Problem is, the cards + character decks barely fit in the box as-is, and there’s no way they would fit with sleeves. Will need to keep an eye out for a better solution.

There is an option, but it involves more investment. They also make official sleeves that are fairly priced and have the Hero Realms logo already on the back of them, which is nice. Since I got them through KS, I have *almost* enough sleeves for the whole game, save for the latest expansion. And you're right. They don't fit in the box sleeved. Not even in the old 'everything' box if you include the boss, class, and race decks.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Blackhawk wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:25 pm
Skinypupy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:32 pm Thought about it. Problem is, the cards + character decks barely fit in the box as-is, and there’s no way they would fit with sleeves. Will need to keep an eye out for a better solution.

There is an option, but it involves more investment. They also make official sleeves that are fairly priced and have the Hero Realms logo already on the back of them, which is nice. Since I got them through KS, I have *almost* enough sleeves for the whole game, save for the latest expansion. And you're right. They don't fit in the box sleeved. Not even in the old 'everything' box if you include the boss, class, and race decks.
Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Looking through the Hero Realms section of that site and...wait...Hero Realms dice?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Skinypupy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:31 pm
Blackhawk wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:25 pm

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

Looking through the Hero Realms section of that site and...wait...Hero Realms dice?
Countdown dice (numbers are in numerical order) for tracking health.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Ah. We stole the HP counters out of Gloomhaven and Aeons End for our games.

Speaking of which, we had a game last night where I focused on Yellow cards. Got some crazy synergies, and ended up healing 20-30 points every turn. Ended the game beating all three kids, with my Cleric’s HP at 153. :lol:
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

I got Flamme Rouge for my birthday and just read the rules. It sounds super simple, yet super interesting. I can't wait to play it. I might even be able to get the wife on board.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
EzeKieL

Post by EzeKieL »

coopasonic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:30 pm I got Flamme Rouge for my birthday and just read the rules. It sounds super simple, yet super interesting. I can't wait to play it. I might even be able to get the wife on board.
Don't forget to download the companion app which allows you to create your own stages and grand tours!
If you like the game, definitely get the peloton and meteo expansion, both are very much worth it!
For whoever likes chillout downtempo music (or HipHop) ->
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

EzeKieL wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:20 am
coopasonic wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 8:30 pm I got Flamme Rouge for my birthday and just read the rules. It sounds super simple, yet super interesting. I can't wait to play it. I might even be able to get the wife on board.
Don't forget to download the companion app which allows you to create your own stages and grand tours!
If you like the game, definitely get the peloton and meteo expansion, both are very much worth it!
My 10yo helped me run through a learning game this morning and it looks like it should be interesting. I am definitely looking forward to playing with more players (and with hills).
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Chit-punching and organizing for Next War:Korea.

2”x2” bags per Corps.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
EzeKieL

Post by EzeKieL »

coopasonic wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 12:49 pm
EzeKieL wrote: Sun May 24, 2020 8:20 am
My 10yo helped me run through a learning game this morning and it looks like it should be interesting. I am definitely looking forward to playing with more players (and with hills).
I forgot to specify that the peloton expansion adds 2 more teams and also the option of adding 2 types of dummy teams. Muscle teams (regular teams but the sprinters get an extra 5) and a peloton team (that team only uses the rouleur cards to move both cyclists and it has 2x 2/9 cards - > the first cyclist moves 2, the second one moves 9.) The expansion also adds cobblestones (which often means the road narrows to just one lane and there's no slipstreaming).

Meteo adds 4 different weather conditions. 2 of them let you draw one more or one less cards. Another stops slipstreaming and the 4th, my favourite (rain), adds crashes. That means that when you can't land on a spot, you get pushed back as usual and you fall down. Your next card on the next turn will have -2. Always fun to see what happens on that stroke.

I have a (solo) Grand Tour with 6 teams (4 muscle, 1 peloton and me) going on my Instagram page, below is the first stage (etape), you can find the others there ^^ (I'm at 7/10 at the moment).

You can also see the breakaway there (at the start of the game people bid 1 card to get into a breakaway, then everyone bids a second card. The two winners discard the cards and shuffle 2 exhaustion cards in their deck, the others just shuffle the cards back in the deck), which you need to use when you play with 6 teams.

Sorry for the monologue here but I love the game so much :wub:
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

The more I play Keyforge, the less I enjoy it. Little B 11.3 and I have played maybe a half-dozen games, and all but one have been total blowouts.

Maybe I got unlucky with my decks, but the game just feels very unbalanced. Mars cards feel overly dominant with big HP/Damage creatures than can heal and stun, while Shadow cards can often feel almost useless. It also feels completely dependent on the order in which you happen to draw cards. I get there's an element of that luck with any card game, but this one feels more pronounced than most. One unlucky draw feels like it can immediately spiral the entire game.

I'm sure there's a level of strategery that would help me be more successful, but I'm not sure we care enough to figure it out. Oh well.
EzeKieL

Post by EzeKieL »

This guy has hilarious videos:

Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

EzeKieL wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 8:39 pm This guy has hilarious videos:
Yeah, I've been enjoying the No Time For Games videos for quite some time, and they're all highly amusing. This one definitely brings hepcat to mind for obvious reasons (well, besides the mullet):

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I just saw this. I do want to remind you it’s not a mullet. It’s a golden mane of power.
Covfefe!
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Haven't played it yet but I just bought for myself and a buddy of mine Deadball. Looked like an interesting baseball sim and I'm really missing some baseball this season. After running some games solo I'm hoping to play some games against my friend over Facetime. Go NATS!
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I just ordered BACK TO THE FUTURE: BACK IN TIME, designed by Prospero Hall and published by Funko. Not to be confused with the upcoming BACK TO THE FUTURE: DICE THROUGH TIME game which is being published by Ravensburger.

The game looks amazingly thematic, and Tom Vasel gave it a glowing review. Rodney has a Watch It Played video right here.

I was reading through some forum posts on BGG by the designers, and they are really proud of this game. They decided that trying to span all three movies would be too much for a single game, so they focused on trying to do the best job of recreating the first movie. Sounds like it's challenging without being too frustrating, and has some hidden depth.

If you're interested, you may want to grab it now as I expect it to be a pretty big hit like HORRIFIED. Both Walmart and Amazon were sold out yesterday online, but I managed to order one from Barnes & Noble. You can also order directly from Funko.

Will give full review once it arrives.
wonderpug

Post by wonderpug »

Thanks for the heads up, just put in my order. That looks right up my alley.
raydude

Post by raydude »

The family played 1775: Rebellion this past weekend. My daughters were the Colonials and wife and I were the Redcoats and Loyalists, respectively.

The kids handled themselves pretty well, considering. They were saving up their special event card to bring in the French but unfortunately my youngest ended up with three event cards so she had to put them all back in the deck and reshuffle. My youngest, who played the Continental Army, had amazing dice rolls. Her plucky rebel army caused casualties with every dice throw and rarely fled. Her older sister was not so lucky, as the militia tended to flee more often than not.

Brought in the Hessians but had no ships to take them to the relatively undefended south. The Colonials ended up retaking Virginia, Massachusetts, and Maine while holding on to Rhode Island, Connecticut, and barely hanging on in Delaware. Curse that Continental cube that cut down 3 Redcoat cubes!

Finding out that my kids loved the battles and die rolling filled me with great pride :)
Last edited by raydude on Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

raydude wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:25 pm 1175: Rebellion
That sounds cool.
raydude wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:25 pm The Colonials ended up retaking Virginia, Massachusetts, and Maine while holding on to Rhode Island, Connecticut, and barely hanging on in Delaware.
Eric the Red got the jump on Columbus, I see.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
raydude

Post by raydude »

Isgrimnur wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:32 pm
raydude wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:25 pm 1175: Rebellion
That sounds cool.
raydude wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:25 pm The Colonials ended up retaking Virginia, Massachusetts, and Maine while holding on to Rhode Island, Connecticut, and barely hanging on in Delaware.
Eric the Red got the jump on Columbus, I see.
Hehe, I went back and fixed my post. Although I did look at getting 875: Viking Invasions of England by the same company that makes 1775.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

So I got one play through of BACK TO THE FUTURE: BACK IN TIME in, and here are my very early impressions!

COMPONENTS:

For the price, I was pleased with the component quality. The small form factor cards are just a hair on the thin side, but they're only shuffled once a game and require very little handling, so they were fine. The DeLorean is the standout mini, fully painted out of the box. However, I imagine many of us will want to swap it out with a Hot Wheels DeLorean that actually rolls. The character minis are molded in bright colors that make them easily distinguishable on the board, but I plan on painting them anyway. They are the smaller scale that are always a pain in the ass to paint, and the detail isn't great, but again I'm not complaining given the price. Power tiles are nice thick card stock, but the player cards, love meter, and photograph tiles are on the thin side - still, that's to be expected in this price range. Finally we have the Hill Valley clock tower which doubles as a dice tower. It looks fantastic on the board and make the game board look more recognizable as Hill Valley, but as a dice tower it's pretty much useless. It's just a straight chute so functionally it's not great and I chose to use a dice tray instead.

GAMEPLAY:

I won't go into too much detail as you can just watch Rodney's WATCH IT PLAYED video to get the full rundown, but here's the high level. Playing as either Marty, Doc, Jennifer, or Einstein (dog), our goal is to make Marty's parents fall in love, collect all three parts of the DeLorean, and get it headed down Main Street before lightning strikes the clock tower and ends the game. Provided you've met those conditions when the final round arrives, you win. You lose if you fail to meet the win conditions, or if Marty's photograph fades from existence.

The primary mechanic in the game is the use of "power tiles" which correspond to a single action you can take. Each character starts with five tiles, each of which allows you to roll a certain color of die (blue, pink, green, or yellow). Yellow dice are used to move the DeLorean. Pink dice are used to raise the love meter. Blue dice are used to fight Biff, and green dice are used to obtain DeLorean parts. All dice have 2 Biff symbols, a wild, a success, and a double success side.

There's a lot of versatility in the way you use your power games, which is one of the most enjoyable aspects of the game. Most tiles can be used either to roll a die OR move, so if you have a color die you know you probably won't need to use this round, you can always use that tile for movement instead. This also leads to tricky choices at times in figuring out the most efficient way to use your available tiles to perform the actions you want to complete. I also liked that you're never fully locked out of using a tile - let's say you want to try to move the DeLorean, but have no yellow die power tiles. If you have any other color die, you can still roll it and hope for a wild symbol which would still give you a success. Your chances are lower, but at least you get a shot at it.

New power tiles can be earned (up to a max of 8), and over the course of the game you'll start swapping out your basic starter tiles with upgraded versions that allow you to roll multiple dice on a turn or do other more powerful things. Having a full complement of 8 power tiles also provides you with more actions per turn, which is crucial since the time tracker makes the game steadily harder as time goes on.

There are other elements that work for or against you. Trouble tiles which appear on the board provide an ongoing game effect that hinders players, but can be removed by rolling challenges against them. Opportunity cards are rewards that ca be gained by resolving challenges and can earn you valuable items and power tiles.

GAME FLOW:

The one thing I worried about when I watched the tutorial video is that the game might be too easy. And admittedly, I did win my first game playing Marty and Doc. However, I've also played a LOT of co-op games so turn efficiency is my bread and butter. I have a feeling the game may get harder with a higher player count due to the lengthened time tracker, so I'm going to try a 3 player game next.

Focusing on the three goals (getting the DeLorean parts, getting George and Lorraine to fall in love, moving the DeLorean to the clock tower) is nice in that it pulls you in different directions simultaneously, so you're constantly having to juggle the optimum goal to focus on in your turn. Like all good co-op games, there's always more to do than you actually have time for.

And holy crap is this game thematically strong. They really did an excellent job capturing the feel of the movie, and I found myself saying stuff like, "Hey you....get your damn hands off her!" when knocking out Biff.

Biff you say? Oh yes, I absolutely love the Biff mechanic. Biff is a constant pain in your ass, as he moves towards George or Lorraine every time you roll a Biff face on your dice. Why does this matter? Because if a Biff face comes up while he's in a space with George or Lorraine, they fall more out of love and your love meter goes down. He essentially becomes a fourth "anti-goal" that you have to contend with while you're trying to do other things. Yet somehow he's not annoying because he's Biff and he's *supposed* to be disruptive. It's the perfect marriage between theme and a mechanic, and a sign of how well thought out the game is.

As far as time goes, a 2-player solo game was pretty quick; maybe 45 minutes. The game having a built-in timer kind of forces game sessions to play out at a fairly rapid pace, but it doesn't feel unfair. The power tile upgrades and items you get will allow you to get a lot accomplished quicker as the game goes on, so you always feel you have a fighting chance.

NEGATIVES:

I may have more negatives as I get more plays in, but initial impressions my only fear is that A) the game may be slightly too easy or B) replayability may not be as high as a game like Horrified. A might be addressed with higher player counts, but I don't know if B will ever really cease to be a concern. There is randomization in terms of the Movement and Opportunity cards, but you're always essentially doing the same challenges and goals.
Other than that, this game has some really cool mechanics that I have not seen elsewhere.

If you're a BACK TO THE FUTURE fan this is a must-own. The only other IP game I've played that comes close to this one on best theme matched to gameplay is BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA, and this may have it beat in that respect. I think Prospero Hall has another hit on their hands, and while I feel this doesn't have the replayability and difficulty scaling of Horrified, it's certainly a fantastic family co-op game that fans of the movie should absolutely love.
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

I have no interest in Back to the Future, but this certainly caught my attention.
YellowKing wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:28 pm The only other IP game I've played that comes close to this one on best theme matched to gameplay is BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA,
Watched a couple reviews, and that looks awesome. Shame it also looks to be nearly impossible to find. :(
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Skinypupy wrote:Shame it also looks to be nearly impossible to find.
Yeah I barely got in under the buzzer by ordering through Barnes & Noble. It had already sold out on Amazon and Walmart when I pulled the trigger. It's a mass market game though, so it will be everywhere soon enough.

The other BTTF game, Dice Through Time, should be available in a couple of weeks as a Target exclusive.
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

YellowKing wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:42 pm
Skinypupy wrote:Shame it also looks to be nearly impossible to find.
Yeah I barely got in under the buzzer by ordering through Barnes & Noble. It had already sold out on Amazon and Walmart when I pulled the trigger. It's a mass market game though, so it will be everywhere soon enough.
Seems unlikely according to the Designer/Publisher:
BoardGameGeek.com wrote:Christopher Batarlis Designer Publisher @cbatarlis Posted, Aug 12, 2019
Todd Miller @FreakyTiki
Thought I would give this thread a bump.

Game is sold out at the publisher, secondary market prices are ticking upward.

Did anyone hear any news about a reprint?

Thanks!
No Reprint at this time. Sorry!

Christopher Batarlis Designer Publisher @cbatarlis Posted, Oct 25, 2019

Sorry - no reprint at this time
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I remember looking at that one at GenCon a few years ago. I didn't bite (it wasn't quite out yet at the time), but I did get a promotional Six Demon Bag dice bag for it.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Oh sorry - I misread. I was referring to Back to the Future as the mass market game.

BIG TROUBLE was definitely not that. I grabbed that at my FLGS a few years ago when it hit retail after the Kickstarter. I had no idea it was out of print and so hard to find.

[Edit] - Just tried a 4-player round of Back to the Future. Oh boy, I take back what I said about it being easy. Got my ass handed to me this time. Still unsure if higher player count made it harder or if I just played much better/had better luck the first game. One thing I neglected to do as much with 4 as I did with 2 is use the teamwork mechanic to help out other players on the same space, and I didn't seem to do much fighting of Biff at all.

At any rate, the game plays very fast which is nice. Even that 4-player session was under an hour. YMMV obviously whether you are playing solo or with people.

It's evident to me even with just these couple of plays under my belt that the true heart of this game (no pun intended) is getting George and Lorraine's love meter up, and dealing with Biff constantly trying to interfere with it. The DeLorean parts and movement are definitely secondary and much easier to accomplish. However, it's again an example of how strong the theme is - the heart of the movie is Marty trying to get his parents to fall in love and *should* be the overriding goal.

I actually think this is a game my wife might actually play with me. The kids have never seen the movie so I don't think they'd be too interested, but I'm definitely going to bring it up to her to see if she'd be willing to give it a shot.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

If anyone who liked Modiphius' fantastic Fallout Wasteland Warfare miniatures game is interested in the follow up entry in the series that's set in the Elder Scrolls game universe and uses modified rules from Fallout WW, you can get a pretty great deal right now for a limited time. 89 bucks on gamenerdz.com gets you the core rules box and all three of the faction boxes being released at the same time. The Stormcloud faction, the Imperial Legion faction, and the Bleak Barrows Delve faction box (baddies to fight). You're basically getting the last one for free...and the rest is still at online pricing.

The game does include the great solo AI from the Fallout WW game. I can attest to the fact that it plays quite well solo for those times when you can't get someone else to play a minis game with you.
Covfefe!
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

hepcat wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 am If anyone who liked Modiphius' fantastic Fallout Wasteland Warfare miniatures game is interested in the follow up entry in the series that's set in the Elder Scrolls game universe and uses modified rules from Fallout WW, you can get a pretty great deal right now for a limited time. 89 bucks on gamenerdz.com gets you the core rules box and all three of the faction boxes being released at the same time. The Stormcloud faction, the Imperial Legion faction, and the Bleak Barrows Delve faction box (baddies to fight). You're basically getting the last one for free...and the rest is still at online pricing.

The game does include the great solo AI from the Fallout WW game. I can attest to the fact that it plays quite well solo for those times when you can't get someone else to play a minis game with you.
You have my attention.

Do you have a link to this package? I see a bunch of random Elder Scrolls stuff on gamenerdz.com, but must be missing any sort of package deal.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Sorry, here ya go.

I just cancelled my order for just the core rules and switched to this one. It's too good to pass up.

BUT if you want to just get the core rules, all the cards and the tokens, you can get that core box for about 30 bucks (it's included in the introductory bundle above). Then you could try the rules out with just about any fantasy themed minis and see if you like it. However, that intro bundle with ALL the minis is only for a short while, it seems.

Fair warning: This is a real tabletop miniature game, not a board game. So just be aware you're entering the world of tape measures, heavier rules and line of sight gaming.

p.s. forgot to mention, gamenerdz is very trustworthy, just in case you aren't familiar with them. You can order without worry with them.
Covfefe!
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Thanks.

Not quite sure I'm ready to enter that world yet, but if I was, Elder Scrolls would certainly be a tempting way to do it. I'll check it out a bit more today.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Covfefe!
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

As a former Warhammer (and others - Battlesystem 2e, Warlord, CAV, etc) player, it's a world that I miss. I just can't find anyone for one-on-one games.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Same, but that's why I love this series. They include a robust and fun solo AI component.
Covfefe!
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

hepcat wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:00 pm Same, but that's why I love this series. They include a robust and fun solo AI component.
I did not read this. I do not have the money for such a game. I do not have the space for the terrain that I'd inevitably want for this game.

No.

You just said something about Bea Arthur and your hair, and anything else I think I read was just my imagination.

thereisnosolothereisnosolothereisnosolothereisnosolothereisnosolothereisnosolothereisnosolothereisnosolo
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Dammit. I have resisted this since I'm so deep into Fallout and Knuckleduster and Gangs of Rome and En Garde and Core Space and Blood and Plunder and...

Damn you Hepcat.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire