Kickstarter: Puzzle Me

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

coopasonic

Kickstarter: Puzzle Me

Post by coopasonic »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bra ... board-game" target="_blank

~1k shy with 11 days to go. It's a game I want on my shelf. If they don't get their money, I don't get my game. :( It's not a massive, record setting, high profile project like D-Day Dice, but it's a neat looking little game to play with the kids.

It's not entirely clear, but their mascot is definitely a cephalopod, most likely a squid.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
hepcat

Re: Kickstarter: Puzzle Me

Post by hepcat »

Man, I love Kickstarter. I swear, every time I log into the site I find something I want to contribute to. It's such a great venue for truly imaginative people that would otherwise remain in obscurity to get their ideas out there and funded. :wub:
Covfefe!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Adorable Overlord
:shock:

Which one of you helped found this company and why did you not share with us that you were doing that?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Remus West wrote:
Adorable Overlord
:shock:

Which one of you helped found this company and why did you not share with us that you were doing that?

Umm... Octavio?
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Pledge $15 or more
You selected 188 backers
One (1) copy of Puzzle Me! Enjoy the game that YOU helped to make! PLUS! 4 assorted Brainstormers pins! US shipping included. For international orders, please add $10 for shipping.

Estimated delivery: Apr 2012
I just got the shipping notification from GameSalute.

They were close.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter