Exoshift Miniature Battles - Just started my own scifi minia

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Turtle

Exoshift Miniature Battles - Just started my own scifi minia

Post by Turtle »

http://www.exoshift.org/

I just started my own miniature wargame, titled Exoshift. It's a small part of a larger setting that I plan to expand to role-playing and computer games. Playtesting starts in January, with miniatures releasing in later 2013.

A brief summary:

The Exoshift Universe is a bright future science fiction setting of epic proportions. With galaxy spanning empires, countless worlds and civilizations, all waiting to be encountered.

Set in the Milky Way galaxy over one hundred years in the future, and one hundred thousand years after the collapse of a galaxy spanning order, mankind has reached the stars and found it teeming with life. Exoshift is set against the backdrop of stellar civilizations and empires rebuilding from a galactic dark age, and prospering into a new galactic renaissance.

While the old order, and its mysteries, still haunts this new galactic society, civilizations are finding the clash of cultures occupying their efforts as they compete for a place within it.

Galactic politics, intrigue, and warfare mix on an massive scale. Heroes and scoundrels ply their trade on a myriad of worlds. These are the stories of Exoshift.

Some concept art:
Blackhawk

Re: Exoshift Miniature Battles - Just started my own scifi m

Post by Blackhawk »

Oh, very nice. What scale are you thinking of?
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
hentzau

Re: Exoshift Miniature Battles - Just started my own scifi m

Post by hentzau »

Very interesting. Not my usual genre, but I'll follow and see what you are up to with the line.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire