Let's play "the contest"

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Pyperkub

Re: Let's play "the contest"

Post by Pyperkub »

Pyperkub wrote:
Pyperkub wrote:Last purchase: THQ MegaPack:

January 23, 2013

(Note, I did buy GW2 for a friend as a gift this weekend, but I wouldn't count that for the purposes here).

2nd Note: if Dragonborn goes on Steam sale, I'm not necessarily counting on that as a purchase - should I?

Purchase breaking string:
Willpower gone. I'm just too intrigued.

4/17: Sang Froid: Tales of Werewolves

84 days (though I only used Christmas money, so no out-of-pocket money since January so far...)

PS - DAMN you FORUM EFFECT!
Well, picked up the X-Com DLC on the cheap a week or two ago, and also Tomb Raider this past Friday, when YK was kind enough to call out that it could be had for less than $14...

No regrets so far, save that I don't have enough time to really dig into these games...
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Holman wrote:
October 24, 2012: Combat Mission: Fortress Italy

April 3: Pre-ordered Gustav Line expansion for CM:FI.

April 19: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Anthology from Gamer's Gate: Baldur's Gate I & II, Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale, Temple of Elemental Evil, and some add-ons.

May 17: Pre-ordered Rising Storm, the Pacific-theater sequel to Red Orchestra 2.
May 28: Kick-started Stonehearth.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Won/Lost - 6/18 - Mark of the Ninja $3.75
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

WOW... haven't bought anything since April??? No wonder I'm feeling such an overwhelming desire to buy SOMETHING...

Endless Space gold on Steam sale today.

Guessing w/ all the recent/current summer sales on all our favorite e-game sites, we're all done in or will be in the week or two...
stessier

Post by stessier »

stessier wrote:I think the last one I bought for myself was Diablo III - back in July-ish, 2012. I've bought my daughter some games but figure that doesn't count since she is 6 and doesn't have her own resources.
Fell off the wagon - StarCraft II: Hearth of the Storm - Dec 6, 2013 ($19.99)

Technically it's a Christmas present from my MIL, but I still did the buying, so I'm counting it.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Won/Lost - 11/29 - Battlefield 4 (on the cheap $26)
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*