Dungeon Roll [Kickstarter] [Dicey Dungeon Delve]

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Chrisoc13

Re: Dungeon Roll [Kickstarter] [Dicey Dungeon Delve]

Post by Chrisoc13 »

Daveman wrote:So it's hit 200k... will be interesting to see if it makes 250k. They're certainly cramming a lot into that box! Personally though, I don't care for the mimic box. Maybe if it was more chest-colored with the teeth and eyes, but I wasn't expecting the purple/green coloring. Not going to make me pull my pledge or anything, just a little disappointed.
I agree, the mimic box... kind of sucks. Not sure why they thought that was a good idea. If it was in addition to the normal box sure... but on its own... not impressed. I'm debating if I will pledge for this or not anyways.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

EzeKieL wrote:
SpaceLord wrote:The status update emails every few hours are a bit excessive. Glad it's nearly over. :?
Try backing several kickstarters that do that and end at the same time ;_;. Spam galore.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

SpaceLord wrote:The status update emails every few hours are a bit excessive. Glad it's nearly over. :?
While I like the game and trust that it will be as advertised (I backed it way back when), the guy strikes me a being just a tad greedy, and not too good at hiding it.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

I think he's too interested in how Kickstarter fits into his business model and making mistakes as a result (like oversharing his profit modeling and getting kicked from reddit for encoraging voting on his product).
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

...and done. We hit the final stretch goal of $250,000 after the timer hit zero. The last refresh took it over, to $250,070.

I'm glad. That oversized rolldown die will come in very handy - I've been using a generic d12 for tracking combat turns in RPGs for some time now.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)