Games worth a pee

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Rip

Games worth a pee

Post by Rip »

Do we need a thread or maybe even a forum to begin organizing our favorite peeing games?
Pennsylvania's Lehigh Valley IronPigs will debut the "Urinal Gaming System" in its men's bathrooms—the custom urinals feature a "pee controlled" video screen that will entertain fans as they use the restroom.

The system is designed by a British company called Captive Media—in a demo for the urinal, the company shows a snowboarding slalom game in which the character is controlled by where the player pees.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/201 ... ideo-games
Daehawk

Re: Games worth a pee

Post by Daehawk »

Will Koreans start water doping to get a edge and start falling over dead from pee games now?
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
paulbaxter

Post by paulbaxter »

Trying to come up with a joke about Chinese gold farmers ...
No sig, must scream, etc.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Anything that encourages drunk men to aim anywhere but straight at the bottom of the urinal is a bad idea.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

So 2011.

Oh, and I hope we can live up to the lofty creative standards set in Japan back then:

There’s the faintly misogynistic “The Northern Wind, The Sun and Me,” where you play as the wind trying to blow a girl’s skirt up, and the harder you pee, the harder the wind blows.

Finally, the bizarre “Battle! Milk From Nose” is a multiplayer game where you compete against the person who last used the urinal. The strength of your urine streams are compared, and translated into milk spraying out of your nose. If your stream is stronger, your milk-stream knocks your opponent out of the ring. If you do particularly well on any of the games, you can download and save your information to a USB stick.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Pulling out a USB stick in a public restroom? That's a good way to pick up a virus.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Holman wrote:Anything that encourages drunk men to aim anywhere but straight at the bottom of the urinal is a bad idea.
Why the man hate? :D Ever seen the mess a drunk woman makes whilst trying to pee in a men's bathroom urinal? Pretty sure it's worse just due to the lack of an "aimable" delivery device.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Carpet_pissr wrote:
Holman wrote:Anything that encourages drunk men to aim anywhere but straight at the bottom of the urinal is a bad idea.
Why the man hate? :D Ever seen the mess a drunk woman makes whilst trying to pee in a men's bathroom urinal? Pretty sure it's worse just due to the lack of an "aimable" delivery device.
In fact, giving men something to aim at actually helps protect against spillage. It's an instinctive action to aim at a target.
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Holman

Post by Holman »

You don't think some mischievous urinal App designer is going to hit you with "left, right, left, up, down, left, NOW OVER THERE!!!"?
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Holman wrote:You don't think some mischievous urinal App designer is going to hit you with "left, right, left, up, down, left, NOW OVER THERE!!!"?
Maybe. But any bar that has it installed will probably remove it (the app) after a few nights of urine soaked customers and floors.
Last edited by LawBeefaroni on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MYT
Rip

Post by Rip »

I got it, though of a gold farming joke.

So how long will it be before every public bathroom is full of Chinese golden shower farming?

:lol: