[D&D] D&D Next Ghosts of Dragonspear pre-order at GenCon

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

[D&D] D&D Next Ghosts of Dragonspear pre-order at GenCon

Post by hentzau »

Anyone interested in getting a limited edition set of rules for D&D Next, along with a mini-campaign and a free mini? Gale Force Nine is doing a pre-order of the Ghosts of Dragonspear book. Perfect bound, over 200 pages. You can pre-order from this link, but you have to pick it up at GenCon.

No clue if anyone else is interested in this or not, but I have my pre-order in already, so I can't get yours for you. Sorry. :)
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Arkon

Re: [D&D] D&D Next Ghosts of Dragonspear pre-order at GenCon

Post by Arkon »

Would love to get that, but there is no way I can travel to GenCon to get it...bah!
You can't even tell me you'd be this tightly wound if you were receiving Treasure Type O regularly. - OOTS Strip 408
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

So, this includes the rules, and an adventure?

How has D&D Next been now that some have had time to play it, or at least read the latest opinions?
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Turtle wrote:So, this includes the rules, and an adventure?

How has D&D Next been now that some have had time to play it, or at least read the latest opinions?
I haven't been keeping abreast of it...no time, unfortunately. But I may go out and download the latest playtest soon and see what's happening. I have just started listening to the Mines of Madness podcast and it has me itching to play again.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire