[Kickstarter] Centrepiece

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

AWS260

[Kickstarter] Centrepiece

Post by AWS260 »

It's a... board game? That's about all I can say with certainty.
Super-charged Monopoly. Dice fall off box, the game travels in. White and black poker-chips get pulled apart and put together.

To play simply learn to drop the dice off the box, and keep them on the game-board. The very first corner space states, Divide Your Game Parts. What made that work, are five No/Rest circles added to select spaces. They take away the choice, of which game-piece to move. Before I adding those circles, catch-22's would happen. A different space states, Exchange Your Bank of Feathers. It allows a player to come from behind at anytime.
Isgrimnur

Re: [Kickstarter] Centrepiece

Post by Isgrimnur »

So it's like Race for the Galaxy, but with cards?
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

If someone would have let me finish my explanation, that would have made sense.....Kanye.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

Hey, it could be worse. You COULD be the guy who will always be associated with a nude Bea Arthur.
He won. Period.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

I think this has potential to be re-themed as a space fighter side scrolling arcade game.
Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

I think this has potential to be re-themed as a space fighter side scrolling arcade game.
Papa Smurph

Post by Papa Smurph »

Archinerd wrote:I think this has potential to be re-themed as a TV murder mystery drama.
FTFY