Not voting in BGOAT? Please be our tiebreaker!

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Hipolito

Not voting in BGOAT? Please be our tiebreaker!

Post by Hipolito »

When we get ties in a Best Game tournament, they can be tricky to resolve. Maybe someone breaks one tie, but causes another close race to become a tie. The round drags on and it's a worrisome mess.

I am asking for a volunteer to be our official tiebreaker. This should be someone who has not been voting in the tournament. When ties come up, I'll present the tied matches to you and ask you to cast the deciding votes.

Your identity will remain a secret. You will have to break the ties I present you even if you're not personally inclined to pick between two particular games. You also must not cast any regular votes during the tournament. Your reward? The collective gratitude of hundreds ... dozens of OOers!

Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

EDIT: We now have an official tiebreaker!
Daehawk

Re: Not voting in BGOAT? Please be our tiebreaker!

Post by Daehawk »

So whats their name? I have some dollar bills looking for some underwear to stuff. My games must win.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Hipolito

Post by Hipolito »

Daehawk wrote:So whats their name? I have some dollar bills looking for some underwear to stuff. My games must win.
You'll have to stuff my underwear first to get the tiebreaker's name. I'll PM you the time and place.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Roger. The cock crows at midnight. Safe word is what?..No Mean what is the safe word. Its what. Oh never mind.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"