[Kickstarter] Dwarven Forge's Caverns

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

TiLT

[Kickstarter] Dwarven Forge's Caverns

Post by TiLT »

For those of you who missed Dwarven Forge's previous Kickstarter, they started a new one today. I would advice joining quickly if you're interested, for the rewards are going away fast. The campaign was fully funded (at $100,000) within less than 10 minutes after its launch, and several hours later is still going strong at nearly $600,000. There will be a LOT of stretch goals in this one, so what you're seeing in the rewards is far from what you'll actually get once the campaign is done.

Here's a picture I took of just a few of the pieces I got from the previous Kickstarter, for comparison. I was in at 2 sets, with 2 addons.
Enlarge Image
Insert witty comment here.
hentzau

Re: [Kickstarter] Dwarven Forge's Caverns

Post by hentzau »

If I could get the set you got, I'd be on it in a heartbeat. I still berate myself for backing out of that one.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire