Gaming Accessories

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

TheMix

Re: Gaming Accessories

Post by TheMix »

I made one for B-Sieged that works pretty well. It helps that the little stuff and cards are in a separate plastic container. I've also got my Zombicide S3 stuff in the same container. And just added the Zombicide: Black Plague stuff. I've got all the Z:BP laid out, so my next step is going to be to try and come up with a foam core layout that works. I don't like the one on BGG. I don't think it will handle the KS extras; nor do I need it to store the cards and little stuff. If I get one that works, I'll be happy to pass along the measurements.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Harkonis

Post by Harkonis »

I need to come up with a storage solution for Krosmaster figures and cards
I loved DP too! :P - ChesspieceFace
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Finished another insert. This time for Zombicide: Black Plague. I did run into a bit of a problem. I had it all perfect and thought I was done. Then I was talking to my wife about which game to tackle next. I was thinking of doing Zombicide Season 3. But I was telling her it would be difficult because of the extras. In the process of showing her the extras, I realized that they were for Z:BP, not Z:S3. :doh:

So I had to redo it.

Here are all the boxes. The two no-frill boxes were the ones that I initially forgot. All the boxes on the top are now empty.

Enlarge Image

I managed to get everything into the Z:BP box and the green storage container... except for the four big abominations. I just have to figure out what to do with those now. I may just store them with the big Shadows of Brimstone figures.

The storage container actually has the pieces for 3 games: Zombicide: Season 3, Zombicide: Black Plague, and B-Sieged. What I really like is that the container is perfect for the small cards.

Enlarge Image
Enlarge Image

The first layer of the box has most of the minis (Bottom: 50 Heroes, Fatties/Runners, N.P.C.'s, and Walkers - with 1 small abomination. Top: Necromancers and the regular abominations (With the hero cards on the bottom).)

Enlarge Image

The second layer has the tiles with the rules and the larger terrain pieces. On the left are the Wolfz minis. On the bottom I kept the smaller cardboard filler. You could replace that with a storage area if you needed to; but you still wouldn't be able to get all of the stuff from the storage container. If you pulled out the dashboards, you could probably fit all of the little stuff.

Enlarge Image

It would work better with one less dashboard. The stack of dashboards makes it barely stick above the sides. Pulling out the rules would fix this, but then I'd have to do something with them. Right now they help support the second level since the Wolfz section sticks up higher than the tile stack.

If anyone else wants to try this, I can get you the measurements.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.