[Kickstarter] HyGround 3D terrain

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

[Kickstarter] HyGround 3D terrain

Post by hentzau »

“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Chaz

Re: [Kickstarter] HyGround 3D terrain

Post by Chaz »

If you were still into Heroscape, wouldn't you already have a bunch of Heroscape terrain?

I'll qualify that. When it was out, I remember "into Heroscape" meaning that you stocked up during those Toys R Us sales, and had four or more master sets, plus two of each add-on set and every figure expansion you could track down. I used to be into Heroscape, then couldn't justify storing the massive Rubbermaid tote for it anymore, so I gave it away. Now I'm kicking myself at how much I could sell it for these days. :(
I can't imagine, even at my most inebriated, hearing a bouncer offering me an hour with a stripper for only $1,400 and thinking That sounds like a reasonable idea.-Two Sheds
hentzau

Re: [Kickstarter] HyGround 3D terrain

Post by hentzau »

I do still have a bunch of terrain, and figures. And I was pretty much buying it exactly as you describe.

But I like the varying terrain that this new offering has. That's why I would buy into it.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire