Shadowrun 5E GM Screen

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

IceBear

Shadowrun 5E GM Screen

Post by IceBear »

I know there were a couple of people that picked up the Street Magic book when I posted it, and even though I don't think they were playing 5th edition yet, I made a GM screen for my GM to use in my Hammerdog World's Greatest Screen since we couldn't find an official one. Anyway, just in case it's of use to anyone, here it is:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/280 ... Screen.pdf
miltonite

Re: Shadowrun 5E GM Screen

Post by miltonite »

That screen is pretty awesome.

Would you or anyone else who happens to view this thread have a 3.5 DM screen that I could print out?
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

I do not, I am afraid. There should be a ton of those people have made given how old 3.5 is. I already have two or three 5e ones that people have made
RMC

Post by RMC »

IceBear wrote:I do not, I am afraid. There should be a ton of those people have made given how old 3.5 is. I already have two or three 5e ones that people have made
Do you have a link to the 5e screens? My friend is running it, and I have not found a good set of docs we can make a screen out of yet.

Thanks.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat