Recruitment for my Dungeon World Play by Post

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

IceBear

Recruitment for my Dungeon World Play by Post

Post by IceBear »

I figured there were enough RPG players here that I would let people know that we're at a point in the game where adding a couple of more players would make sense. The thread is here:
http://octopusoverlords.com/forum/viewt ... 16&t=88889
IceBear

Re: Recruitment for my Dungeon World Play by Post

Post by IceBear »

So, no one
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Sorry, IB...would love to but forum/email RPG's aren't really my thing. Thanks for the invite though!
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

Yeah, it's not really my thing either, but lately my actual gaming group has been having trouble getting together (and one of my players is now out of commission for 2 months recovery from gender reassignment surgery) so this scratches the itch. If you look at the thread, you can see that you can be as active or inactive as you want.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Might get more hits in the forum games area. Sounds fun but keeping up with that is also not for me. 20 years ago Id be all over it. I only like the ones now where I have my name in the game / story and watch it play out. Thank you though and good luck.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

I did let the forums games people know it's open already. Just thought I'd make sure those into RPGs but not looking at the forum games were aware. It's just saying what you think you'd like your character to do and then roll via an online tool.

Take a read of the thread so you have an idea. We have finished one adventure already. When we started I capped it at 4 players, but realized after the first adventure that a couple more players would help more than hinder
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

Looks like I have two more players so for now I guess the recruitment is over
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I'm glad you got your players - I thought seriously about joining, but with all of the 'stuff' I have going on right now, I just didn't feel confident in making another commitment.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

It's ok... Most of the players besides TheMix have been mia most of the time. I figure with more players there's more of a chance that someone else will be available to chime in so there's more of a party feel than a solo adventure with NPCs