[RPG] Titansgrave

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

[RPG] Titansgrave

Post by hentzau »

The introduction of Wil Wheaton's RPG series, Titansgrave, was posted this week.

So far, I'm liking what he's put together here. Looking forward to Chapter 1.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Blackhawk

Re: [RPG] Titansgrave

Post by Blackhawk »

You should probably watch it, then.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

Fantasy AGE (the system Wheaton is using for Titansgrave) is now out

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/153 ... t_filtered
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Maybe its heresy but Id love this in a PC game. Its cyberpunk'ish enough :) I think it would be fun.

No one liking this one ? I think the setting looks great. I love her half mechanical body and the art. Still wishing for a PC game :)
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

The actual Titansgrave setting including the adventure and characters from the show is on Green Ronin's website
Turtle

Post by Turtle »

Anyone get a good read through of this?

Numenera failed hard with my group, my group prefers a bit more crunchy system and this looks like a game that could get my group role playing again.

I also enjoyed what I read of the dragon age RPG, but my group also isn't that into preset settings.

I already plan to buy this when I get home from work tonight, but I wanted some more anecdotes and personal impressions.
IceBear

Post by IceBear »

You need to read Fantasy AGE not this book. Fantasy AGE is a refinement of the Dragon AGE system they had. All this book is, is the campaign setting specifics and the adventure Wil is running.

I find it just as crunchy as your typical rpg. The GM rolls for monsters, etc. Honestly I am appreciating systems where I don't have to roll as it gives me more time to think and prepare.