Those of you with boxes of unpainted Reaper Bones minis...

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

Those of you with boxes of unpainted Reaper Bones minis...

Post by hentzau »

I'm looking for a couple of figures, and if you have them, and have no need of them, let me know and I'll take them off of your hands.

50326: Victorian Lord & Dame

50327: Victorian Ladies

Let me know if you got these in your mega kickstarter batches and want to part with them.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Blackhawk

Re: Those of you with boxes of unpainted Reaper Bones minis.

Post by Blackhawk »

One problem - three of those (top hat, parasol, lady without a hood) are part of Bones 3, which isn't scheduled to ship for two more months.

I don't recognize the one in the hood from any of the Kickstarter campaigns.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Blackhawk wrote:One problem - three of those (top hat, parasol, lady without a hood) are part of Bones 3, which isn't scheduled to ship for two more months.

I don't recognize the one in the hood from any of the Kickstarter campaigns.
Yep. That could be a problem! :D

I was really most interested in the two figures on the right of each of those pictures. They have them listed on their website, I wonder if it's a pre-order of if I could go ahead and order them direct.

Thanks for the intel, BH!
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

If they're on the website you can order directly, but they'll likely be the pewter, not the Bones. Their policy is that Bones from Kickstarters are never released on the store until the backers have theirs first.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

I'd actually prefer the pewter, to be honest.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Hepcat and I are at Origins and we can try to get to the Reaper booth, but they didn't bring much pewter.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

If you see them, grab them for me. Save me some shipping charges.
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Zarathud wrote:Hepcat and I are at Origins and we can try to get to the Reaper booth, but they didn't bring much pewter.
Zarathud, any luck on grabbing those? Otherwise, I'll just order them. Thanks!
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

ReaperCon is 20 minutes from my house. Their facility is 5 minutes away. :ninja:
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Wasn't able to find them in the time I had in the dealer hall on Sunday. They had a fair amount of big models, paints and fantasy but only a few Western/Sci-fi.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon