Galaxy Defenders Expansions Integration?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

MythicalMino

Galaxy Defenders Expansions Integration?

Post by MythicalMino »

Got this game, along with the expansions, in a trade. Lots of stuff! My question....what can be brought from the expansions into the core campaign?

The rule book, for some reason, just doesn't make sense to me when explaining it. So....those with experience with this game....what are your thoughts?

Chris
My boardgames for sale:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90573
hepcat

Re: Galaxy Defenders Expansions Integration?

Post by hepcat »

All your questions are answered here.. You may even recognize one of the other folks in that thread. :wink:

The expansions are intended as continuations of the main campaign, so eventually you'll be playing with everything. I need to go back and continue mine. I do love this game, even though I don't play it as much as I should. It's like Arkham Horror and Tide of Iron, I just can't bring myself to get rid of them.
Covfefe!
MythicalMino

Post by MythicalMino »

Never thought to check that thread.

What did you end up doing? Add it all together, or keep the expansion items separate until you got to the actual expansion?
My boardgames for sale:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=90573
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

I just followed the suggestions in that thread. I didn't want to throw stuff in that might off balance the earlier campaigns, so I'm waiting until I actually get to the expansion campaigns before doing so. I did toss in the skills and other items that they note would not hurt anything to add to the base game.
Covfefe!