REMASTERED = LOVED

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Dave Allen

REMASTERED = LOVED

Post by Dave Allen »

I've had a few games since the 90's that I wanted to love, but didn't finish - or even play for very long - because of the interface.
In the past few months I've replayed - and completed - the remastered editions of Baldur's Gate, Planescape Torment and just yesterday Outcast.

Now I'm about to dig deeply into Neverwinter Nights. The camera in the original drove me nuts and I'm so glad it is fixed so I'm finally able to play.
This year really feels like a "golden age" for my gaming.
Anyone else feeling the love?
Jesus said, "Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body."[Matt 10:28] God can totally destroy us.

Jesus also said, "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”[John 6:40] Eternal life is conditional.

His disciple John wrote, "Whoever has the Son has eternal life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have eternal life. [1 John 5:12] Eternal life is optional.