Amazon has whacked our affiliate account. Hosting Donations/Commitments $2063 of $1920 (Sept 13/18). In Hand $1466 (Lump sum payments minus paypal graft). Paypal Donation Link Here

Man I'm glad I don't game much anymore

All discussions regarding Electronic, Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, Zaxxon

Drazzil

Man I'm glad I don't game much anymore

Post by Drazzil » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:07 pm

I have been pretty heavy into RdR 2. It was until last night, almost a perfect game... Until I ran into a niche problem across multiple consoles that crashed me repeatedly.

The solution involves hopping offline, formatting your drive, reinstalling the game, and eventually replacing your console. It's been known for a while, and doesen't seem to have a cix in the pipeline.

I have decided to put the game down instead. RdR is the first game that I picked up since Civ 5 and Sunless Seas. Fallout 4 SUCKED. Hated the new game mechanics, forced crafting, settlement and weapon systems. GOD I hated that game and quit about 15 hours in.

I hate microtransactions, I loathe online anything, and the content reserved for online transactions or just shelling out for special editions.

Now when I do play. games I don't have patience for six, ten or 12 hour sessions. Two hours max.

I don't like the direction of gaming and I'm glad I'm not much into it anymore.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.

Zitterbacke

Re: Man I'm glad I don't game much anymore

Post by Zitterbacke » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Just that you only have 2 hours, doesn't mean Factorio won't steal you another two.
Playing now: BF4, Insurgency, Supreme Commander - Forged Alliance, Factorio - Bobs and Angels