Bioware Store

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Fitzy

Bioware Store

Post by Fitzy »

I don't know if anyone still cares about NWN, but I see that bioware has announced their new online store. It's not open until Nov 10, but the will have 3 modules when it opens.

The pricings not bad and I've put a lot of time into NWN since it came up. The modules look pretty good. I've been really looking forward to Witch's Wake sequel for some time, hopefully it will be out soon.
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

I've heard that the single-player is quite mediocre though.
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

Dirt wrote:I've heard that the single-player is quite mediocre though.
The single player of what? That statement seems to be a non sequitur to me...

Back on topic, I'm definately going to get the full version of Kingmaker and will probably get Shadowguard as well. Very reasonable price points and I'm very happy to support a reasonable online distribution model, especially for a company as community focused as Bioware.
Fitzy

Post by Fitzy »

Zurai wrote:
Back on topic, I'm definately going to get the full version of Kingmaker and will probably get Shadowguard as well. Very reasonable price points and I'm very happy to support a reasonable online distribution model, especially for a company as community focused as Bioware.
I'll end up getting Shadowguard just for the Witch's Wake module. I wish they would either give it away or sell it seperatly. I enjoyed the orginal and would like to play the new version if for no other reason then to get ready for the next step.

I agree about supporting Bioware. Especially since you can re-download the module if you lose it. I tend to lose things a lot so that's huge for me :oops:

I'm curious too what kind of modules Bioware will put up from the community. There are some really great fan made modules and it will be interesting to see what the fans can do with the added insentive of getting paid. At least I assume the author gets some of the money.
knob

Post by knob »

The SP campaign of the original game is said to be mediocre. But the SP campaign of the two expansions are supposedly to be much better.

Not to mention the incredible mods that have been released. SP isn't bad at all, it's just the original game that wasn't so well liked.
If I had a sig, would you read it?