Walking Dead - Game over Infected Win

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Re: Walking Dead Day 4

Post by bb2112 »

Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:Maybe someone missed the private message saying they were now rick?

Just a thought. ..
Are you saying that Rick might have been converted? And how would you know?
Wow way to put words in my mouth BB. I'll know who to vote for next.

If nobody is rick and stessier scanned all the lynch it's a logical explanation.

But yeah you're now on my wolf list.
I was prodding you to see how you would react. That happens in these games. You are very sensitive. Almost too sensitive... Sensitive usually means special or wolf.

Enlarge Image

We have two more wolves to find and you are climbing up on my list. Especially now that Isgrimnur and Stessier are off of it.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:
bb2112 wrote:
Vorret wrote:Maybe someone missed the private message saying they were now rick?

Just a thought. ..
Are you saying that Rick might have been converted? And how would you know?
Wow way to put words in my mouth BB. I'll know who to vote for next.

If nobody is rick and stessier scanned all the lynch it's a logical explanation.

But yeah you're now on my wolf list.
I was prodding you to see how you would react. That happens in these games. You are very sensitive. Almost too sensitive... Sensitive usually means special or wolf.

Enlarge Image

We have two more wolves to find and you are climbing up on my list. Especially now that Isgrimnur and Stessier are off of it.
How is Stessier off your list?
He's far from proven.
Isgrimnur wrote:
His name makes me think of a small, burrowing rodent anyway.
Newcastle

Re: Walking Dead NIGHT 2

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 4 VOTES

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast
RMC (2)-Zarathud, Archinerd,
Holman (1) - RMC,

Not Voted
Vorret, Punisher, Moliere, Isgrimnur, Remus West, Stessier, Holman, BB2112,

Majority is 6
Time limits - Voting will close on Friday July 7th at 6 PM PST (9EST) (extended due to July 4th holidays)

If there are any issues, give me a holler

The Living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. Vorret
4. BB2112
5. Punisher
6. Moliere
7. Isgrimnur
8. Zarathud
9. Remus West
10. RMC
11. Stessier

THE DEAD
Chaosraven – Raving all night long
Scoop – SPLAT!
Lassr – Hugger of Beemer walker
Unagi - Tasty Walker Morsel Treat
El Guapo - Bulldozing away.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I am wondering about Stessier as well.

Where did he make the definitive claim of having scanned every good and not found Rick? I can't dig it up.

Stessier, can you state it again for the record?
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Newcastle wrote: The Living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. Vorret
4. BB2112
5. Punisher
6. Moliere
7. Isgrimnur
8. Zarathud
9. Remus West
10. RMC
11. Stessier
Three wolves make it 8-3.

Assume we hit the 'zerk:

End of Night 4: 6-2
End of Day 5: 6-1 or 5-2
End of Night 5: 5-1 or 4-2
End of Day 6: Win, 4-1, or 3-2
End of Night 6: 3-1 or Loss
Win on Day 7 or loss on Night 7.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Vorret

Re: Walking Dead DAY 3

Post by Vorret »

stessier wrote:Sure, El Gaupo is Mr. Splodie. He challenges and we either kill one of our Specials or he does when he explodes. He named Unagi wolf because he was their best guess at Special or he is a wolf pal. Either way, when El Gaupo comes back Wolf, we wont know what to make of Unagi.

It's not inconceivable. Particularly since RMC is involved.

Oh, and I am the Mortician. So far I've had the pleasure of scanning our lynches. Are you sitting down....Scoop was T-dog!!! Crazy, right? I'm betting Lassr was the Shooter, but since he can prove himself, I'm useless. Yayyy.
stessier wrote:Son of a gun...Lassr was just a normal survivor. Our Shooter is still out there. Let's let everyone checkin so we can shoot RMC and still get a lynch in.
stessier wrote:
Remus West wrote:No chance Chaosraven was Rick as he would happily have shot someone and proven himself before being lynched. Also, the way I read the rules and from what I thought Newcastle had said was that any special converted would have their role passed down. If Rick is still alive then we absolutely need to shoot RMC rather than lynch him.
I know he wasn't...at least he wasn't when i got my scan. That's why i asked if the role could go to a dead person.

bb2112 wrote:
stessier wrote:Son of a gun...Lassr was just a normal survivor. Our Shooter is still out there. Let's let everyone checkin so we can shoot RMC and still get a lynch in.
Not the shooter. And why wouldn't the shooter have identified himself yesterday? Every person had a chance to respond.
Because he didn't want to potentially miss? Beats me.

I find it odd that you needed to vote when there are days until the deadline.

there you go Holman :P
Isgrimnur wrote:
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

We have had one person killed that didn't get a chance to reveal. That is Lassr. We know who T-dog was, and Carl. So the two specials we are confused about is Rick and Glen. It is possible Lassr was Glen, Stess knew about it through a wolf scan, and is spoofing. Stess knowing Lassr was just a citizen is claiming him as a citizen so Rick wouldn't counter him if he declared Lassr as Rick.

Ok, I can buy that scenario. It is a ballsy one, but the pieces fit. So Stess is still on the list. But we are still back to WTF is going on with Rick not taking the shot?

The one scenario I do have a hard time about is if Lassr really was Rick, and Stess is spoofing Glenn and called Lassr a survivor. Then there should be a counter for Stess as Glenn.

Any way I slice this, Rick should still be alive.

Newcastle, was it possible for Rick to be converted and random.org to pick a dead CR for the gun to transfer to?

Even in this crazy scenario, Glenn scanned CR unless the scan happened before the transfer.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
Holman

Post by Holman »

Thanks, Vorret.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

bb2112 wrote:
Newcastle, was it possible for Rick to be converted and random.org to pick a dead CR for the gun to transfer to?
No
Bayraktar!!!!

Archinerd

Post by Archinerd »

Finally making some progress here then. 29 pages into an OO WW game and we have established that someone is lying. :)
RMC

Post by RMC »

Archinerd wrote:Finally making some progress here then. 29 pages into an OO WW game and we have established that someone is lying. :)
But I am not lying. I am honest in these games. Never fib or anything.
Difficulties mastered are opportunities won. - Winston Churchill
Sheesh, this is one small box. Thankfully, everything's packed in nicely this time. Not too tight nor too loose (someone's sig in 3, 2, ...). - Hepcat
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

There's another possibility though... it sucks but it's possible :

Chaos was Glen/Rick
Lassr was Glen/Rick

If that's the case, we're kinda fucked.
I know we'd like to believe Chaos would actually reveal his role before biting the dust but what if he didn't?

It's... a possibility, a very very rare one but it's there.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Because if that's not the case, why isn't the real glen (if stess is lying) or Rick speaking up?

:? :|
Isgrimnur wrote:
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote:There's another possibility though... it sucks but it's possible :

Chaos was Glen/Rick
Lassr was Glen/Rick

I know we'd like to believe Chaos would actually reveal his role before biting the dust but what if he didn't?

Is there any game reason to do this?
Maybe to keep the wolves guessing as to what roles are left?
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Punisher wrote:
Vorret wrote:There's another possibility though... it sucks but it's possible :

Chaos was Glen/Rick
Lassr was Glen/Rick

Is there any game reason to do this?
Maybe to keep the wolves guessing as to what roles are left?
Can't fault Lassr he was killed over night.
Chaos would be a bit of a dick move if he did that thought.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

No way CR goes to lynch without spilling the beans. stessier would then have had to get lucky claiming Glen and having Lassr be a dead Glen to pose as him. That would still leave a surviving Rick though. So Rick has to be alive. Assuming there is a living Glen not contesting stessier - they need to come forward and contest. Otherwise Rick must be alive.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Holman

Post by Holman »

I second. At this point Rick should shoot or a contesting Glen should come forward.
Holman

Re: Walking Dead DAY 3

Post by Holman »

Vorret wrote:
stessier wrote:Sure, El Gaupo is Mr. Splodie. He challenges and we either kill one of our Specials or he does when he explodes. He named Unagi wolf because he was their best guess at Special or he is a wolf pal. Either way, when El Gaupo comes back Wolf, we wont know what to make of Unagi.

It's not inconceivable. Particularly since RMC is involved.

Oh, and I am the Mortician. So far I've had the pleasure of scanning our lynches. Are you sitting down....Scoop was T-dog!!! Crazy, right? I'm betting Lassr was the Shooter, but since he can prove himself, I'm useless. Yayyy.
stessier wrote:
Remus West wrote:No chance Chaosraven was Rick as he would happily have shot someone and proven himself before being lynched. Also, the way I read the rules and from what I thought Newcastle had said was that any special converted would have their role passed down. If Rick is still alive then we absolutely need to shoot RMC rather than lynch him.
I know he wasn't...at least he wasn't when i got my scan. That's why i asked if the role could go to a dead person.

bb2112 wrote:
Not the shooter. And why wouldn't the shooter have identified himself yesterday? Every person had a chance to respond.
Because he didn't want to potentially miss? Beats me.

I find it odd that you needed to vote when there are days until the deadline.

there you go Holman :P
Just for the record, pulling together the Stessier quotes provided by Vorret above, Stessier is claiming the following:

Night 1 he scanned CR, who was a Regular Villager.
Night 2 he scanned Scoop, who was T-Dog.
Night 3 he scanned Lassr, who was a Regular Villager.

Since it has been confirmed that the Converted's role couldn't have gone to CR (who was dead by Night 2), the above roles seem stable.

So, yeah, it really seems like (if Stessier is telling the truth), Rick must be alive.

If Rick doesn't shoot, I'm inclined to think we take this as a reason to assume that Lassr was Rick and that Stessier is a lying Wolf.

Am I correct?
Holman

Post by Holman »

Ugh. But then where is Glen?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

And who was phone?
stessier

Post by stessier »

Holman wrote:I second. At this point Rick should shoot or a contesting Glen should come forward.
Yes please.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

incoming
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Is anyone seeing a delay when sending PM's? Mine seems to stick in the Outbox for a while.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Punisher wrote:Is anyone seeing a delay when sending PM's? Mine seems to stick in the Outbox for a while.
They stay in your outbox until the recipient opens it.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Rick Grimes stepped forward, Colt Python in hand. He took a long look at the group, then nodded more to himself than anyone else. A decision had been made. Reaching into his duffel bag he took out a homemade silencer. A few twists and clicks later and it was snapped snugly on to the Python’s barrel. He was ready.

“Scoop was a friend of mine. And you took him out. It makes no sense if you’re a survivor, but you aren’t are you? You’re…” A long pause, “You’re infected aren’t you?” The gun went straight to RMC’s throat; a quick spit sound could be heard as the bullet shot up through the underjaw and into RMC’s brain.

Punisher/Rick Grimes watched icily as RMC’s body dropped to the ground. He reached down and ripped open RMC’s shirt. And there it was a day’s old walker bite. Punisher said, “That’s what I thought. Something just wasn’t right with him.”

RMC HAD BEEN INFECTED

Punisher looked around his Sherriff’s cap still perched tightly on his head and the silenced Colt Python in his hand he said “I didn’t want to kill him, but I had to. I’m sure y’all understand right?”
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 4 VOTES

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Not Voted
Vorret, Punisher, Moliere, Isgrimnur, Remus West, Stessier, Holman, BB2112, Zarathud, Archinerd,

Majority is 6
Time limits - Voting will close on Friday July 7th at 6 PM PST (9EST) (extended due to July 4th holidays)

The Living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. Vorret
4. BB2112
5. Punisher
6. Moliere
7. Isgrimnur
8. Zarathud
9. Remus West
10. Stessier

THE DEAD
Scoop – SPLAT!
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Last edited by Newcastle on Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bayraktar!!!!

Punisher

Post by Punisher »

stessier wrote:
Punisher wrote:Is anyone seeing a delay when sending PM's? Mine seems to stick in the Outbox for a while.
They stay in your outbox until the recipient opens it.
Did not realize that. That is odd...

and I'm still ot Rick.. :P
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

and since people will be curious.. I held off on revealing until now because I needed to decide if the wolves were trying to get me to reveal to "waste" the shot on RMC if he was not the beserker. My shot was the only defense we had against it..
Since I am still new I couldn't tell if taking the shot was the true right thing to do or not. Still not sure, but figured a shot was better than nothing.. who knows if I would have gotten killed tonight..

Not sure who the other wolves are, but I'm leaning towards Zara and Vorret.. Zara because of the Scoop thing.. not sure why vorret..
Holman

Post by Holman »

I'm suspicious of Zarathud.

Now that all the Specials are out, there's no such thing as testing. We just go to the lynch, or we don't.

Let's see what happens.

Zarathud 

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

RMC voting your way doesn't exactly fill me with warm fuzzies to follow your lead.
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

Sure, I led the charge against Scoop. Everyone but Remus didn't trust Scoop--for meta reasons. But I also led the charge against RMC when no one else bought in. I wasn't entirely sold on Unagi at first, but I pushed and scooped him in the end.

So that should be easy when Vorret was playing up the "maybe stessier is lying" angle.

Vorret 

But I'm ok with getting killed. You'll find the wolves there getting their revenge for RMC.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Zara convinced me...for now...

Vorret 

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Punisher wrote:not sure why vorret..
Because he drinks maple syrup and rides a moose to work?
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Zarathud wrote:Sure, I led the charge against Scoop. Everyone but Remus didn't trust Scoop--for meta reasons. But I also led the charge against RMC when no one else bought in. I wasn't entirely sold on Unagi at first, but I pushed and scooped him in the end.

So that should be easy when Vorret was playing up the "maybe stessier is lying" angle.

Vorret 

But I'm ok with getting killed. You'll find the wolves there getting their revenge for RMC.
Hmmm ?
I'm pretty sure I was against killing Scoop but, okay.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Oh and by the way, Stessier lying was entirely possible and I'm sure at that point I wasn't the only one thinking that since it took punisher 50 years to finally kill RMC!

Though I'm glad that's the outcome, it proves Stess and we get our shooter, we have many proven alive that helps alot.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

And I'm fine with dying , it'll reduce the unproven pool by one more , knock yourself out and let me eat my poutine.
Isgrimnur wrote:
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

DAY 4 VOTES

VOTE TARGET - Votes Cast

Zarathud (1) - Holman,
Vorret (2) - Zarathud, Punisher,

Not Voted
Vorret, Moliere, Isgrimnur, Remus West, Stessier, BB2112, Archinerd,

Majority is 6

The Living
1. Archinerd
2. Holman
3. Vorret
4. BB2112
5. Punisher
6. Moliere
7. Isgrimnur
8. Zarathud
9. Remus West
10. Stessier

THE DEAD
Scoop – SPLAT!
RMC - Met Rick's Python
Bayraktar!!!!

Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Vorret wrote:Oh and by the way, Stessier lying was entirely possible and I'm sure at that point I wasn't the only one thinking that since it took punisher 50 years to finally kill RMC!
Hey... The Colt Python is heavy and I still haven't had my shoulder surgery.. You're lucky I didn't miss and hit you!
Vorret

Post by Vorret »

Zarathud 

To start the week on a good note.
Isgrimnur wrote:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Based on the voting on the lynch votes, i think it is likely Remus or Bb2112 is a wolf. I'd show all the votes, but posting something that complicated from this tablet is difficult. I think a wolf was on the Unagi lynch, though, and comparing that votes to the others, those are the two names that stand out for me.