This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Keyser...
Roguetad

Post by Roguetad »

Crux wrote:Well that could have gone better :P
It went great for the pair of cursed Lycans. 3 villagers dead and none the wiser. I'd say there's a pair of lycans happily plotting away another night of fun.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Roguetad wrote:
It went great for the pair of cursed Lycans. 3 villagers dead and none the wiser. I'd say there's a pair of lycans happily plotting away another night of fun.
Until they go hungry. The villagers are killing their prey as fast as they are.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Roguetad wrote:
Lycans? This calls for Kate Beckinsale in latex!

Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Kelric wrote:This calls for Kate Beckinsale in latex!
For the record, what exactly doesn't call for Kate Beckinsale in latex?

- Ash
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Methinks RW should have been quiet about getting notes from the Seer...
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Asharak wrote:
Kelric wrote:This calls for Kate Beckinsale in latex!
For the record, what exactly doesn't call for Kate Beckinsale in latex?
Hmm.... good point. Though I suppose the sex could be slightly awkward with a full body suit like that. So maybe then she could just have on a latex skirt with some boots or something... but that'd still be her in latex. It's really a win-win situation I guess.

Edit - BTW, I think it'd be interesting if the 2nd game whenever we get to it was expanded to a larger group. Just for the fun of it. Cause I'm dead and it sucks. ;)
setaside

Post by setaside »

Jeezus! Ralph was a dear friend. He fought long and hard to prove his innocence and it was all for naught. What injustice is this?! Unfortunately not near the injustice that I have wrought upon tbg and his family.

CGMark
smutly
setaside
Crux
gbasden
Yankeeman84
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Crux's smug attitude about losing our dear friend Ralph strikes me wrong. You would smile and stick out your tongue as the rest of us scoop up the remains of Ralph to deliver to his family?! Shame on you. In fact, his taunting nature through this whole ordeal so far stinks to me.

You are being watched, Crux.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Setaside is definitely not a villager.

:ninja:
setaside

Post by setaside »

Zaxxon wrote:Setaside is definitely not a villager.

How very wrong you are. You're not even FROM this village. How do we know that you aren't working with the man-beasts?
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Zaxxon wrote:Setaside is definitely not a villager.

I had the same thought.

- Ash
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Whenever another game comes around, count m in
Crux

Post by Crux »

setaside wrote:Jeezus! Ralph was a dear friend. He fought long and hard to prove his innocence and it was all for naught. What injustice is this?! Unfortunately not near the injustice that I have wrought upon tbg and his family.

CGMark
smutly
setaside
Crux
gbasden
Yankeeman84
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Crux's smug attitude about losing our dear friend Ralph strikes me wrong. You would smile and stick out your tongue as the rest of us scoop up the remains of Ralph to deliver to his family?! Shame on you. In fact, his taunting nature through this whole ordeal so far stinks to me.

I want nothing more to do with Crux. The man is guilty I say!!!
setaside, whom was ralph-wiggums most stout defender? I was! Why then do you call for my ow death when clearly I worked to protect a villager? I call upon thee to change thy vote, lest I view your accusation with suspicion and return the favor!
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
setaside

Post by setaside »

Crux wrote:setaside, whom was ralph-wiggums most stout defender? I was! Why then do you call for my ow death when clearly I worked to protect a villager? I call upon thee to change thy vote, lest I view your accusation with suspicion and return the favor!
Either you are VERY good at the ruse you are performing or you are innocent. If you are innocent, then I may change my vote and you will have my apologies. But the evidence will have to be compelling.
Crux

Post by Crux »

setaside wrote:
Crux wrote:setaside, whom was ralph-wiggums most stout defender? I was! Why then do you call for my ow death when clearly I worked to protect a villager? I call upon thee to change thy vote, lest I view your accusation with suspicion and return the favor!
Either you are VERY good at the ruse you are performing or you are innocent. If you are innocent, then I may change my vote and you will have my apologies. But the evidence will have to be compelling.
What more evidence can I provide? When RW was accused I fought hard to have him cleared. If I'm a werewolf, what do I gain from doing so? Remember the werewolves want us to lynch innocent people. I know I'm innocent, so the only question remaining is why you want to see me dead.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Hmm. Good cop-bad cop? ;)

- Ash
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Crux wrote:
setaside wrote:Jeezus! Ralph was a dear friend. He fought long and hard to prove his innocence and it was all for naught. What injustice is this?! Unfortunately not near the injustice that I have wrought upon tbg and his family.

CGMark
smutly
setaside
Crux
gbasden
Yankeeman84
Suitably Ironic Moniker

I want nothing more to do with Crux. The man is guilty I say!!!
setaside, whom was ralph-wiggums most stout defender? I was! Why then do you call for my ow death when clearly I worked to protect a villager? I call upon thee to change thy vote, lest I view your accusation with suspicion and return the favor!
Well, your tag does say "Pick me, Pick me!" :)
setaside

Post by setaside »

Crux wrote:I know I'm innocent, so the only question remaining is why you want to see me dead.
I'd think the answer to that would be obvious if you are in fact one of the werewolves.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Of course I am disturbed by the lack of conversation from everybody else on this one. Except gbasden who seems to be implicating you as well without actually accusing you. So what is it, gbasden? Either you suspect him or you don't. Don't just sit back and smile.

And I know for a fact that I am innocent. Just ask Sophia who kept my bed warm with me last night. Just don't tell her father. I'd rather not deal with that baggage at the moment.

I am removing my pick for the moment. gbasden's comment has piqued my curiosity.
Crux

Post by Crux »

setaside wrote:
Crux wrote:I know I'm innocent, so the only question remaining is why you want to see me dead.
I'd think the answer to that would be obvious if you are in fact one of the werewolves.
But you have no way of knowing I am one. So why the accusation? I'm pretty sure you're not the Seer. And if you're not the seer, then there's only one way you can know who is and who isn't a werewolf. By being a werewolf. And you sure seem to want me dead despite evidence to the fact I am in fact innocent. Don't make me vote for you to die (and do note I've held off a reciprocal death-vote for now).
setaside

Post by setaside »

I have stayed my hand for now. There are too many other variables to condemn you completely at the moment. I will be keeping my eye on your activities however.
Cesare

Post by Cesare »

Spoiler:
Bad move picking Ralph-Wiggum imho. He had already cast suspicion on himself and he'd likely have been lynched sooner rather than later. I would have mauled someone who had accused RW, and then let the lynch mob do my dirty work. Also, I'm pretty sure I know both the werewolves at this point. =D
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Cesare's Divine Spark wrote:
Spoiler:
Bad move picking Ralph-Wiggum imho. He had already cast suspicion on himself and he'd likely have been lynched sooner rather than later. I would have mauled someone who had accused RW, and then let the lynch mob do my dirty work. Also, I'm pretty sure I know both the werewolves at this point. =D
Spoiler:
Not sure why this is all in spoiler text, but oh well. I think killing Wiggum was the right move. As the only person that the Seer knew not to be a werewolf at that point, killing Wiggum sent him back to square one in terms of forming a reliable bloc of non-werewolves.

Wiggum should never have mentioned that he'd been PMed by the Seer.
- Ash
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Crux wrote:
setaside wrote:
What more evidence can I provide? When RW was accused I fought hard to have him cleared. If I'm a werewolf, what do I gain from doing so? Remember the werewolves want us to lynch innocent people. I know I'm innocent, so the only question remaining is why you want to see me dead.
Ralph may have known something that you did not want us to know. Thus you lobby to keep him around since the both of you have become very close. I think you and Ralph were planning something together that you both did not want us to find out about.

I would still like to know who it was I saw last night behind the stack of hay taking notes. I do believe that he knows what is actually going on.

Perplexing, this is.
XBox Live Gamertag: Yankeeman84

GO HOKIES!!!

Virginia Tech Department of History
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Post by Suitably Ironic Moniker »

setaside wrote:Of course I am disturbed by the lack of conversation from everybody else on this one.
Hey, big bossman won't let me stay home just because setaside might be devouring our friends behind our backs. But, I have to say, if I were the wolf (and I swear on CC's condom-laden horse stall that I'm not), I would remain silent as possible and let the crowd tear each other apart. To me, that leaves 2 individuals: Smutly and Yankeeman 84. Having met a number of Yankee fans, I am well aware of their problems with hygiene and extraneous body hair, so I vote for YM84!!
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

setaside wrote:
And where were YOU last night while TGB hangs without life from the end of a rope?

My watchful eyes will be on YOU tonight.

Odd, this is.

GO HOKIES!!!

CGMark

Post by CGMark »

hmmm, it seems many people have taken que from RW, and are being very careful now about what they say. I feel bad that i did vote for RW in the beginning, but decided to even the vote out.

Hmmmm. Why would Yankeeman be out at night anyways? Watching people? I would think he would be home with his loved ones, trying to protect them from the werewolf.

Hmmmm.....
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Suitably Ironic Moniker wrote:
setaside wrote:Of course I am disturbed by the lack of conversation from everybody else on this one.
Hey, big bossman won't let me stay home just because setaside might be devouring our friends behind our backs. But, I have to say, if I were the wolf (and I swear on CC's condom-laden horse stall that I'm not), I would remain silent as possible and let the crowd tear each other apart. To me, that leaves 2 individuals: Smutly and Yankeeman 84. Having met a number of Yankee fans, I am well aware of their problems with hygiene and extraneous body hair, so I vote for YM84!!
HAH!

How dare you accuse me of killing my dear Ralph. Ralph and I raise tobacco together and I can say, with confidence, that I was sleeping the entire night while I heard a gentile, swift scream and then silence. I reached for the candle and looked outside and I see a man with red and white shoes. I saw death walking beside him.

Now SIM, there was a dark figure behind a stack of hay. Could that have been YOU watching what was going on? You are becoming a strange one with your outlandish claims.

Where were YOU last night while our friend was dangling from a cursed rope??

GO HOKIES!!!

setaside

Post by setaside »

Yankeeman surely has a foul stench about him. Committing to little and explaining less. Why shouldn't I call you out? Where were you last night? What is that unwashed stain you have on your shirt there? Is that Blood? You and your state of constant perplexion has me perplexed. I don't trust you.
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

CGMark wrote:hmmm, it seems many people have taken que from RW, and are being very careful now about what they say. I feel bad that i did vote for RW in the beginning, but decided to even the vote out.

Hmmmm. Why would Yankeeman be out at night anyways? Watching people? I would think he would be home with his loved ones, trying to protect them from the werewolf.

Hmmmm.....
As I said above, I heard a gentile, swift scream and then silence. I then reached for my candle and looked outside and saw a man with red and white shoes. Death, I say, was walking with him. I could not get a good look on the mans face but I do know that it was a MAN.

Someone was watching behind the hay as well.

Perplexing, this is.

GO HOKIES!!!

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Asharak wrote:
Spoiler:
Not sure why this is all in spoiler text, but oh well. I think killing Wiggum was the right move. As the only person that the Seer knew not to be a werewolf at that point, killing Wiggum sent him back to square one in terms of forming a reliable bloc of non-werewolves.

Wiggum should never have mentioned that he'd been PMed by the Seer.
- Ash
Since I'm dead and not supposed to talk, I'm going to put what I say in a spoiler tag. People that are in the game, don't read what I'm saying (not that it will affect anything):
Spoiler:
But if I didn't mention the seer I would already be dead. Might as well take my chances that I get lucky and pick a werewolf. At least tgb died before I did. :wink:
P.S. If you think this is too much talking from a dead guy Padre, let me know and I can edit it.
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

setaside wrote:Of course I am disturbed by the lack of conversation from everybody else on this one. Except gbasden who seems to be implicating you as well without actually accusing you. So what is it, gbasden? Either you suspect him or you don't. Don't just sit back and smile.

And I know for a fact that I am innocent. Just ask Sophia who kept my bed warm with me last night. Just don't tell her father. I'd rather not deal with that baggage at the moment.

I am removing my pick for the moment. gbasden's comment has piqued my curiosity.
I'm not accusing anyone, yet. We obviously chose wrongly last time. The comment was exactly what it seemed - a lighthearted jab at the incongruency of his tag. You are being awefully defensive. I wonder why that might be?
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

setaside wrote:Yankeeman surely has a foul stench about him. Committing to little and explaining less. Why shouldn't I call you out? Where were you last night? What is that unwashed stain you have on your shirt there? Is that Blood? You and your state of constant perplexion has me perplexed. I don't trust you.
I was sleeping the entire night until I heard the scream.

No, it is not blood. The stain is from the tobacco field two days ago. Ralph knew what happened. I tripped over a rock and fell into the mud. Here are the boots to back me up.

I am perplexed because I lost a friend. I lost my wife many months ago. I cannot lose again.

Right now, the only person I trust is Smutly. I know him well. We drink together since that is all we have left.

GO HOKIES!!!

gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Yankeeman84 wrote:
As I said above, I heard a gentile, swift scream
Anti-semite. :)
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Post by Suitably Ironic Moniker »

Yankeeman84 wrote:
HAH!

How dare you accuse me of killing my dear Ralph. Ralph and I raise tobacco together and I can say, with confidence, that I was sleeping the entire night while I heard a gentile, swift scream and then silence.
I say, how well could YM actually know R-W if he said that he heard the scream of a gentile, when all of us who truly called R-W our friend knew him to be Jewish (and American nonetheless)!!! J'accuse!!

ETA: Down low, too slow.
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
Crux

Post by Crux »

SiM casts a convincing accusation. Methinks I, too shall vote for Yankeeman84. Kill him!
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Suitably Ironic Moniker wrote:
Yankeeman84 wrote:
HAH!

How dare you accuse me of killing my dear Ralph. Ralph and I raise tobacco together and I can say, with confidence, that I was sleeping the entire night while I heard a gentile, swift scream and then silence.
I say, how well could YM actually know R-W if he said that he heard the scream of a gentile, when all of us who truly called R-W our friend knew him to be Jewish (and American nonetheless)!!! J'accuse!!

ETA: Down low, too slow.
I grew tobacco with Ralph. He was my true friend.

I never should have allowed YOU to come over last night but I did notice when you left that you walked through the forest.

It was late and why were you walking through the FOREST when your home in just down the street?!?!?

Tell us this, SIM!

GO HOKIES!!!

Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Crux wrote:SiM casts a convincing accusation. Methinks I, too shall vote for Yankeeman84. Kill him!
How can SIM accuse anyone when he was walking through the FOREST last night?

I think SIM knows more than he is willing to admit.

GO HOKIES!!!

Crux

Post by Crux »

Yankeeman84 wrote:
Crux wrote:SiM casts a convincing accusation. Methinks I, too shall vote for Yankeeman84. Kill him!
How can SIM accuse anyone when he was walking through the FOREST last night?

I think SIM knows more than he is willing to admit.
Methinks though dost protest too much!
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Also, SIM...remember the time when mine and Ralph's boots were stolen. We know that you probably stole them. They ended up behind our farm covered in bloody hair!

You must have slayed something.

Now my poor Ralph is dead and I honestly have nothing. Tobacco and alcohol is my life now. Leave me be and let an old man die peacefully. I have lost too much in this life to lose anymore.

GO HOKIES!!!