Werewolf! The Original

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Crux wrote:
Yankeeman84 wrote:
Crux wrote:SiM casts a convincing accusation. Methinks I, too shall vote for Yankeeman84. Kill him!
How can SIM accuse anyone when he was walking through the FOREST last night?

I think SIM knows more than he is willing to admit.
Methinks though dost protest too much!
I have nothing to hide. I am just an old man.

Lets stop the death and violence. How many more people need to end up like my poor Ralph and TGB.

Damn the mobs. Damn them all.
XBox Live Gamertag: Yankeeman84

GO HOKIES!!!

Virginia Tech Department of History
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Post by Suitably Ironic Moniker »

Yankeeman84 wrote:Also, SIM...remember the time when mine and Ralph's boots were stolen. We know that you probably stole them. They ended up behind our farm covered in bloody hair!

You must have slayed something.

Now my poor Ralph is dead and I honestly have nothing. Tobacco and alcohol is my life now. Leave me be and let an old man die peacefully. I have lost too much in this life to lose anymore.
Is there something in the tobacco fields that your subconscious wants to show us? Perhaps a mass grave of your former victims? You seem to be obsessing on them a bit.
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
setaside

Post by setaside »

Yankeeman84 wrote:Right now, the only person I trust is Smutly. I know him well. We drink together since that is all we have left.
This statement is VERY curious.

Yankeeman absolutely knows something the rest of us don't. I am certain of that. But what? He is 1 of 3 things.

1. A werewolf
2. The seer
3. A villager contacted by the seer.

Now what I want to know is what do they drink together? The blood of innocents? Talk NOW, Yankeeman ... or should I call you Yankeeman-wolf?!?
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

setaside wrote:
Yankeeman84 wrote:Right now, the only person I trust is Smutly. I know him well. We drink together since that is all we have left.

Yankeeman absolutely knows something the rest of us don't. I am certain of that. But what? He is 1 of 3 things.

1. A werewolf
2. The seer

Now what I want to know is what do they drink together? The blood of innocents? Talk NOW, Yankeeman ... or should I call you Yankeeman-wolf?!?
Smutly and I went to the local school together. We were childhood friends that loved to play in SIM's parents backyard. Smutly now walks with a slight limp since we fell in a giant hole in old man SIM's back yard. He ran us off with a cleaver and a rake claiming that we would never "find them". I tried to bandage Smutly's leg but I could not. I had to carry him back to his house.

GO HOKIES!!!

Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Suitably Ironic Moniker wrote:
Yankeeman84 wrote:Also, SIM...remember the time when mine and Ralph's boots were stolen. We know that you probably stole them. They ended up behind our farm covered in bloody hair!

You must have slayed something.

Now my poor Ralph is dead and I honestly have nothing. Tobacco and alcohol is my life now. Leave me be and let an old man die peacefully. I have lost too much in this life to lose anymore.
Is there something in the tobacco fields that your subconscious wants to show us? Perhaps a mass grave of your former victims? You seem to be obsessing on them a bit.
Tell us what was in your fathers backyard that my friend Smutly tripped over 47 years ago? They were bones I bet!

The only thing in Ralph's and mine tobacco field is tobacco. Ralph would swear by it but now a filthy werewolf has killed him and I am putting what money I have left on you.

By the way, on the boots that "you" left behind our farm...is it blood? Were you trying to set me up?

GO HOKIES!!!

Suitably Ironic Moniker

Yankeeman84 wrote:
setaside wrote:

1. A werewolf
2. The seer

Smutly and I went to the local school together. We were childhood friends that loved to play in SIM's parents backyard. Smutly now walks with a slight limp since we fell in a giant hole in old man SIM's back yard. He ran us off with a cleaver and a rake claiming that we would never "find them". I tried to bandage Smutly's leg but I could not. I had to carry him back to his house.

I grew up in an orphanage, you insensitive dingleberry and I never associated with you. What's all of this talk about fields and forests and stuff? The only fields you've seen is Marshall Fields department store in the big city?
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Can you all vote and Padre can wake up and we can get to the next day already? My ghost is getting impatient. ;)
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Suitably Ironic Moniker wrote:
Yankeeman84 wrote:
setaside wrote:

1. A werewolf
2. The seer

I grew up in an orphanage, you insensitive dingleberry and I never associated with you. What's all of this talk about fields and forests and stuff? The only fields you've seen is Marshall Fields department store in the big city?
You are hiding something and I know it. You are trying to frame me. Well, you killed my farming friend and we as a community must not let him kill again.

GO HOKIES!!!

Suitably Ironic Moniker

I have said my piece and casted my vote; may the good lord bless us tonight against this lycanthropic menace.
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Suitably Ironic Moniker wrote:I have said my piece and casted my vote; may the good lord bless us tonight against this lycanthropic menace.
You threw around accusations and you could back them up with nothing. You have still failed to explain many things.

You are a friend of the man-beasts.

GO HOKIES!!!

setaside

Post by setaside »

CGMark
smutly
setaside
Crux
gbasden
Yankeeman84
Suitably Ironic Moniker

I'm now fairly confident that YM is not a beast. This may be wrong on my part and I may pay for it with my flesh this night but it is what my instinct tells me.

I'm less certain about SIM, gbasden and CGMark. Crux is very adamant about being innocent although I'm still leery of him and his seeming ambivalence towards the slaughter and of our neighbors and friends and the injustice we've served to tgb. But he's convinced me at least for the time being to give him time.

SIM, gbasden and CGMark are the likely wolves in my opinion. SIM is fighting tooth and nail against YM to save his hide. gbasden and CGMark have been staying VERY quiet for the most part. My guess would be one of the 2 of them are not what they seem.
Crux

Post by Crux »

setaside wrote:CGMark
smutly
setaside
Crux
gbasden
Yankeeman84
Suitably Ironic Moniker

I'm now fairly confident that YM is not a beast. This may be wrong on my part and I may pay for it with my flesh this night but it is what my instinct tells me.

I'm less certain about SIM, gbasden and CGMark. Crux is very adamant about being innocent although I'm still leery of him and his seeming ambivalence towards the slaughter and of our neighbors and friends and the injustice we've served to tgb. But he's convinced me at least for the time being to give him time.

SIM, gbasden and CGMark are the likely wolves in my opinion. SIM is fighting tooth and nail against YM to save his hide. gbasden and CGMark have been staying VERY quiet for the most part. My guess would be one of the 2 of them are not what they seem.
What makes you so confident of YM84? I still have time to change my vote, and enquiring minds wish to know!
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

setaside wrote:CGMark
smutly
setaside
Crux
gbasden
Yankeeman84
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Some of us have work we're supposed to be doing during the day. Not that that's stopped me before.

You are flinging around a hell of a lot of accusations. You sat back and waited until the voting was assured to condemn tgb, and now you start accusing everyone under the sun. Crux was a werewolf, now he's not. Yankeeman is a werewolf, now he's not. SIM, CGMark and I are now werewolves. Who *haven't* you accused of being a werewolf?

You are either sowing FUD, guessing randomly, or a werewolf, trying to find someone else to take your fall. I'm thinking Setaside is a werewolf.
setaside

Post by setaside »

I fear that my words have already jeopardized our seer. He may not live through the night.

I am torn on who to send to the gallows. My gut is telling me gbasden but I do not wish to be wrong again. All I can be "somewhat" certain of is that Yankeeman is not who we should be sending.
setaside

Post by setaside »

My uncertainty is based on the reactions I see. I see villagers who have all experienced a terrible loss and a terrible injustice who are laughing and joking. I'm not amused at the loss of our brothers. I'm still uncertain about our neighbor Crux but his arguments have sown doubt. Yankeeman is not one that I've been fond of but his words have registered and I have spent much time splitting them apart for hints of guilt or innocence.

You have been defensive every time I bring up your name. It's a little suspicious. As I said, forgive if I am wrong but we must choose.
setaside

Post by setaside »

damnit!!

As more evidence is being presented to me, doubt is being sown further. I'm withdrawing my accusation of gbasden. Thus solidifying my role as the resident democratic presidential candidate.
setaside

Post by setaside »

gbasden wrote:You are either sowing FUD, guessing randomly, or a werewolf, trying to find someone else to take your fall. I'm thinking Setaside is a werewolf.
I can only assure you that you will not be happy come morning if you decide to hang me. I am an accusatory ass, but a werewolf I am not.
Padre

Post by Padre »

VOTES SO FAR:

CGMark -Setaside
smutly - Yankeeman84
setaside - CGMark
Crux - Yankeeman84
gbasden - Setaside
Yankeeman84 - no vote yet
Suitably Ironic Moniker - Yankeeman84

Lemme know if any of that's wrong.

It's 12.30pm where I am, if you wanna see a result before YOU all go to bed, vote now :).
CGMark

Post by CGMark »

I will vote for Seat for two reasons. His accusation against me for possibly being something I am not, which is a werewolf. I even changed my vote yesterday to try and save a innocent man. Who died at the hands of the werewolf anyways.

So. I will even things up tonight again, as well.

For his vote of no confidence in me. Setaside

Lets the others cast thier lot now.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! You right bastards!!! How could you not have voted???

The suspense is killin' me...

(and yes, that comment I made way back there was my request to be in on the next round, padre)
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
setaside

Post by setaside »

CGMark

It's all I got. I'm such a disappointment. Almost as much of a disappointment as it's gonna be when/if you guys hang me and find out you were wrong.
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

I've just come back from a hard day's work, trying to work out the trouble at hand in the village. My limp is due to another "ailment" which has persisted since puberty and has to do with the high population of farmer's daughters in the village.

Me thinks that YM84 is painting too soft a picture of himself. His sadness of the violence in the village, his trying to "bandage" my "leg", and obviously his DRINKING THE BLOOD OF HIS NEIGHBORS!

He's the son of lucifer! Kill him! Kill Yankeeman84!!!!
Padre

Post by Padre »

Voting updated accordingly:

VOTES SO FAR:

CGMark -Setaside
smutly - Yankeeman84
setaside - CGMark
Crux - Yankeeman84
gbasden - Setaside
Yankeeman84 - Setaside

Lemme know if any of that's wrong.

Remember that you can change your vote at any time.

It's 12.47pm where I am, I will got to sleep very soon now. If you wanna see a result before YOU all go to bed, act accordingly.
CSL

Post by CSL »

One more needs to vote for Yankeeman, it is obvious that he is a werewolf - STRING HIM UP!
setaside

Post by setaside »

As YM is the only one left to vote, 1 of 2 things will happen. Either he votes for me and we end up in a stalemate where we both probably die, or he votes for somebody else in which case he still has the plurality and dies. Either way, this doesn't end well for Yankeeman.
Padre

Post by Padre »

setaside wrote:As YM is the only one left to vote, 1 of 2 things will happen. Either he votes for me and we end up in a stalemate where we both probably die, or he votes for somebody else in which case he still has the plurality and dies. Either way, this doesn't end well for Yankeeman.
I won't go to the plurality unless things stay staic for a while longer yet, I'm afraind. At least until tomorrow morning.

ANd if there's a tie I won't kill BOTH of you unless I get REALLY bored - I'll ait for someone to break the deadlock by changin their vote.
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

I cast my vote for Setaside. While I still have an eye on SIM and that he knows more than he is willing to say.

I have openly defended myself in every instance and answered all of your questions. I would never kill Ralph. He was a dear friend.

I urge everyone to question SIM and ask what he was doing. He got very defensive with me...obviously he is protecting something or someone. Death to the beast supporters!!!

GO HOKIES!!!

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Not looking good for YM. I think his days are numbered
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Suitably Ironic Moniker

It's funny how the person whom you earlier said was "the only person [you] trusted" was so quick to vote for your death. I guess he does know you all too well...
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Smutly wrote:I've just come back from a hard day's work, trying to work out the trouble at hand in the village. My limp is due to another "ailment" which has persisted since puberty and has to do with the high population of farmer's daughters in the village.

Me thinks that YM84 is painting too soft a picture of himself. His sadness of the violence in the village, his trying to "bandage" my "leg", and obviously his DRINKING THE BLOOD OF HIS NEIGHBORS!

He's the son of lucifer! Kill him! Kill Yankeeman84!!!!
How can you do this to your friend, Smutly. We grew up together and we survived the attack of SIM's father. Please do not tell me that you were the one behind the stack of hay that saw who that man was.

I knew it! You have gone to the side of the devil. Why have you turned on me, my dear Smutly.

I cannot go on living. Now, all of my friends have either betrayed me or have been killed by the beasts and the supporters of the beasts. Why can't you all see this? Why is it that one of my friends was killed by the beasts and the other one turned on me?

Perplexing, this is.

GO HOKIES!!!

Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Suitably Ironic Moniker wrote:It's funny how the person whom you earlier said was "the only person [you] trusted" was so quick to vote for your death. I guess he does know you all too well...
It is also funny how defensive you get when asked about your past. My eyes will be upon you. You are the type of individual that would support the beasts and would easily knife someone in the back to better yourself.

GO HOKIES!!!

Smutly

Post by Smutly »

Yankeeman84 wrote:How can you do this to your friend, Smutly. We grew up together and we survived the attack of SIM's father. Please do not tell me that you were the one behind the stack of hay that saw who that man was.

I knew it! You have gone to the side of the devil. Why have you turned on me, my dear Smutly.

I cannot go on living. Now, all of my friends have either betrayed me or have been killed by the beasts and the supporters of the beasts. Why can't you all see this? Why is it that one of my friends was killed by the beasts and the other one turned on me?

Perplexing, this is.
Anyone who went to school with me and doesn't end an interrogative with a question mark has to be tainted with the curse of lycanthropy! You have unwittingly outed yourself, beast! Part of me cries at the loss of the human you, but indeed your are cursed by the devil!
setaside

Post by setaside »

changing my vote to Yankeeman This is it. I'm done.
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Smutly wrote:
Yankeeman84 wrote:How can you do this to your friend, Smutly. We grew up together and we survived the attack of SIM's father. Please do not tell me that you were the one behind the stack of hay that saw who that man was.

Perplexing, this is.
Anyone who went to school with me and doesn't end an interrogative with a question mark has to be tainted with the curse of lycanthropy! You have unwittingly outed yourself, beast! Part of me cries at the loss of the human you, but indeed your are cursed by the devil!
How quick you are to judge me. I have seen you lurking at dawn with SIM. Has he polluted your mind with this rabble? Or perhaps you two are working together and trying to eliminate us all? I think sir, you need to remember the past and stop hanging out with supporters of the beast.

I will NEVER support the beasts...especially since they have killed my farming friend and now have claimed my childhood friend.

I am now alone.

GO HOKIES!!!

Smutly

Post by Smutly »

Yankeeman84 wrote:How quick you are to judge me. I have seen you lurking at dawn with SIM. Has he polluted your mind with this rabble? Or perhaps you two are working together and trying to eliminate us all? I think sir, you need to remember the past and stop hanging out with supporters of the beast.

I will NEVER support the beasts...especially since they have killed my farming friend and now have claimed my childhood friend.

I am now alone.
The hangman's noose will settle this soon, wolfman84!
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Smutly wrote:
Yankeeman84 wrote:How quick you are to judge me. I have seen you lurking at dawn with SIM. Has he polluted your mind with this rabble? Or perhaps you two are working together and trying to eliminate us all? I think sir, you need to remember the past and stop hanging out with supporters of the beast.

I am now alone.
The hangman's noose will settle this soon, wolfman84!
If the hangman has to put his noose around my neck to prove that I am not a beast, then so be it. I have nothing left in this world.

Betrail has become a fashion in our town.

GO HOKIES!!!

Padre

Post by Padre »

The debates have been tense, but setaside's change of heart has proved decisive, and the wrath of the village descends upon a protesting Yankeeman84.

Having dance the hemp fandango, the village waits with bated breath... and see a hideous shuddering movement as the corpse returns to it's true form.... A WEREWOLF!
Yankeeman84 wrote:I am now alone.
And never more alone than on the gallows. ALthough there is tgb for company...

IT IS NIGHT

No talking please while the Werewolf (one remaining) and the Seer make their decisions.

FINAL VOTE TALLY
CGMark - Setaside
smutly - Yankeeman84
setaside - Yankeeman84
Crux - Yankeeman84
gbasden - Setaside
Yankeeman84 - Setaside
Smutly

Post by Smutly »

I'm sorry it came to this, YM... :)
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Damn it - I knew I was right at the beginning. Yankeeman couldn't resist killing a Red Sox fan.

Why, oh why, did you protect YM, tgb? If not for that we might both still be alive.... :(
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

And here you all thought the hairy palms and poor diction had a different explanation.
Popehat, a blog.