[Werewolf] And then there was one. Werewolf that is.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Bad Demographic

Post by Bad Demographic »

I think it's awfully suspicious that Padre, LordMortis and Tareeq haven't said ANYTHING since this began. Even ChrisGrenard mumbled something.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Padre wrote:Clanwolfer's name IS suspiscious, and here he is gunning for the clearly clueless Chris Grenard!

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!
Non! I notice both Padre and Arkon going on the attack at once, when I merely raised questions; I suspect collusion!

Clearly, Padre is the less subtle of the two, and thus the lesser threat; Arkon, I'm calling you out!
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Can we get out of town? If not then we need justice <rabble rabble>!
Bad Demographic wrote:Maybe we should stick together in groups of four. Anybody want to try it? (is it even allowed?)
That sounds good... But there are nine of us. :? Maybe we stick in a group of nine?

No matter, I'm ascared. Someone hold me. Someone not furry and with fangs and claws and such.

Edit:

whoa. I guess there 8. Ack!
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Padre has surfaced and even made an accusation. I am not so sure I can come to a conclussion yet, my head is still swirling from last nights events. All I know is I can't hold it in like Tareeq and LordMortis, I have to talk it out.
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Clanwolfer wrote:
Padre wrote:Clanwolfer's name IS suspiscious, and here he is gunning for the clearly clueless Chris Grenard!

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!
Non! I notice both Padre and Arkon going on the attack at once, when I merely raised questions; I suspect collusion!

Clearly, Padre is the less subtle of the two, and thus the lesser threat; Arkon, I'm calling you out!
Calling me out!! I have accused no one, merely I have lost my inner monologue! Surely if I were a werewolf I would be able to show restraing of my inner monologue.

Damn Damn Damn, and Damn again I say!
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:Padre has surfaced and even made an accusation. I am not so sure I can come to a conclussion yet, my head is still swirling from last nights events. All I know is I can't hold it in like Tareeq and LordMortis, I have to talk it out.
Swirling... WITH BLOODLUST!

Holding it in... like poor McNutt's remains in your belly!

Talking it out... like you'll be excreting him out!

...okay, perhaps I took that too far.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Bad Demographic wrote:I think it's awfully suspicious that Padre, LordMortis and Tareeq haven't said ANYTHING since this began. Even ChrisGrenard mumbled something.
:?

And I think it awfully suspicious that you would interrupt my morning meal out here in a panic. Have you already eaten?
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!

Calling me out!! I have accused no one, merely I have lost my inner monologue! Surely if I were a werewolf I would be able to show restraing of my inner monologue.

But being a primal creature, you would be prone to swearing-filled outbursts! But being a hunter, you would suspect yourself of slipping and be on guard of revealing yourself to us. But then, you know we're intelligent villagers, and would know you are policing yourself, and slip on purpose to deceive us!
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!

But being a primal creature, you would be prone to swearing-filled outbursts! But being a hunter, you would suspect yourself of slipping and be on guard of revealing yourself to us. But then, you know we're intelligent villagers, and would know you are policing yourself, and slip on purpose to deceive us!
I am afraid you would be sorely mistaken. You have been way too calm and collected here, so with great sorrow I must accuse you Clanwolfer of murdering poor Mcnutt.
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!

I am afraid you would be sorely mistaken. You have been way too calm and collected here, so with great sorrow I must accuse you Clanwolfer of murdering poor Mcnutt.
Calm and collected? Why, I made the second accusation of the day, and at the mere prodding of being accused myself! I may be many things, Arkon, but calm and collected I am not! (Nor a werewolf.) I am a seething cauldron of ape-descended rage!
McNutt

Post by McNutt »

Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!

Calm and collected? Why, I made the second accusation of the day, and at the mere prodding of being accused myself! I may be many things, Arkon, but calm and collected I am not! (Nor a werewolf.) I am a seething cauldron of ape-descended rage!
Oh sure, nice try there, ClanWereWolfer! I merely stated your name was suspicious, not accusing you of anything more. It was Padre who first accused, but you somehow place your rage on me. Perhaps you fear for your werewolf existance and just see me as a threat to your ability to lay low and feed on us innocent villagers.
Bad Demographic

LordMortis wrote:Can we get out of town? If not then we need justice <rabble rabble>!
Bad Demographic wrote:Maybe we should stick together in groups of four. Anybody want to try it? (is it even allowed?)
That sounds good... But there are nine of us. :? Maybe we stick in a group of nine?

No matter, I'm ascared. Someone hold me. Someone not furry and with fangs and claws and such.

Edit:

whoa. I guess there 8. Ack!
Okay, I don't think it's you - I think the real werewolves would have realized that by killing a villager, the number of "players" shrank. I'll grant you that I noticed this, but I had to go back and count heads a couple of times before making the suggestion. My original thought was to work in groups of three - then I realized we could only do 3, 3 and 2 and I thought that wouldn't work.
But anyway, because you thought there were still 9, I now (perhaps foolishly) think you're not a werewolf.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!

Oh sure, nice try there, ClanWereWolfer! I merely stated your name was suspicious, not accusing you of anything more. It was Padre who first accused, but you somehow place your rage on me. Perhaps you fear for your werewolf existance and just see me as a threat to your ability to lay low and feed on us innocent villagers.
SEETHING CAULDRON!

Do not fall for his lies, villagers. Meet me at the courthouse tonight, and we can crack this damn case wide open!
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!

SEETHING CAULDRON!

Do not fall for his lies, villagers. Meet me at the courthouse tonight, and we can crack this damn case wide open!
Sure meet him at the courthouse so you can line up to be a hot lunch!
Odin

Post by Odin »

I throw a stick and see if anyone instinctively starts to fetch it.
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:

Clanwolfer, j'accuse!

SEETHING CAULDRON!

Sure meet him at the courthouse so you can line up to be a hot lunch!
See? He tips his hand, the beast! We have safety in numbers, and he's trying to divide us! The best thing we can do is stay together, because otherwise he'll pick us off one by one! A werewolf wouldn't dare attack us all at once in the open, and I say it's in our best interests to be in the open and together as often as possible!
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

...Where are Chris and Tareeq? I swore I heard them being awfully chatty in the night and then nothing.
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

LordMortis wrote:...Where are Chris and Tareeq? I swore I heard them being awfully chatty in the night and then nothing.
I would bet that whatever they're up to makes them dirty, but not with the dirty stench of killing.
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Actually if you will recall, it was Bad Demographic who attempted to divide us. However being predictable, such as meeting at the courthouse only helps the werewolves devise schemes to pick us off. Instead of being predictable we need to be unpredictable and take the hunt to them.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Clanwolfer wrote:
LordMortis wrote:...Where are Chris and Tareeq? I swore I heard them being awfully chatty in the night and then nothing.
I would bet that whatever they're up to makes them dirty, but not with the dirty stench of killing.
Um... Ew, Yuck.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Arkon wrote:Instead of being predictable we need to be unpredictable and take the hunt to them.
Sounds good. How do we that?
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:Actually if you will recall, it was Bad Demographic who attempted to divide us. However being predictable, such as meeting at the courthouse only helps the werewolves devise schemes to pick us off. Instead of being predictable we need to be unpredictable and take the hunt to them.
Fine! Are werewolves color-blind like dogs? We could put up a bunch of banners and meet at a specific color, and whoever shows up last gets an emergency stomach evacuation, you know, just to determine the last person they ate. Shame they'll die... wait, no it isn't.
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Besides, we now have definitive proof of Arkon's werewolfiness! And by definitive proof, I mean wild speculation based on the following!

I said to meet at the courthouse at night.
He said I was going to try to have people lining up for a hot lunch.

Who would be the only person to think of having a hot lunch... at night? That's right, a werewolf!

He wasn't successfully turning you all on me, so he's going after Bad Demographic now...
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Clanwolfer wrote:Besides, we now have definitive proof of Arkon's werewolfiness! And by definitive proof, I mean wild speculation based on the following!

Who would be the only person to think of having a hot lunch... at night? That's right, a werewolf!

He wasn't successfully turning you all on me, so he's going after Bad Demographic now...
Actually I see Bad Demographics suggestion as nothing more than bad logic.

Keep up your wild speculation as you would convince the village into lynching an innocent man.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

McNutt wrote:Image
:(
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:Besides, we now have definitive proof of Arkon's werewolfiness! And by definitive proof, I mean wild speculation based on the following!

Keep up your wild speculation as you would convince the village into lynching an innocent man.
An innocent man... but a guilty wolf!
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:

Then so be it. Accuse me all you wish, but your incorrect accusation is on your conscience.
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Bad Demographic wrote:I think it's awfully suspicious that Padre, LordMortis and Tareeq haven't said ANYTHING since this began. Even ChrisGrenard mumbled something.
And you're obviously trying to stir up trouble while peaceful villagers try to do their work.

It's not Bad Demographic, yet. See below.

It's ChrisGrenard! Hang him!
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Arkon wrote:
Clanwolfer wrote:
Arkon wrote:

Then so be it. Accuse me all you wish, but your incorrect accusation is on your conscience.
Okay, cool. I'm going to go seethe over here hoping someone else tips their hand.
Bad Demographic

Tareeq wrote:
And you're obviously trying to stir up trouble while peaceful villagers try to do their work.

It's Bad Demographic.
(yes, after a while I realized that some of you are awfully quiet because you're not logged on :oops: )

Black Lives Matter
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Back from lunch.

Also, has anybody heard from the seer? I would certainly like to know if there is somebody we can at least rule out.

edit: Now that I think about it, couldn't somebody impersonate the seer and try to trick certain people? Is there any way to prove that person(x) is, in fact, the seer?

In conclusion, ignore this post. :?
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I am not the Seer, but if I was, I'd keep it to myself until I had enough proof to reveal. Revealing your powers of divination to prove an innoncent would surely make you meat for the dogs when others aren't looking.
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

ChrisGrenard wrote:edit: Now that I think about it, couldn't somebody impersonate the seer and try to trick certain people? Is there any way to prove that person(x) is, in fact, the seer?
Yes. If someone consistently chooses werewolves correctly, that's the seer. And you're sowing more dissension than Bad Demographic. It's you.

ChrisGrenard is a werewolf! Burn him!
Clanwolfer

Post by Clanwolfer »

Tareeq wrote:
ChrisGrenard wrote:edit: Now that I think about it, couldn't somebody impersonate the seer and try to trick certain people? Is there any way to prove that person(x) is, in fact, the seer?
Yes. If someone consistently chooses werewolves correctly, that's the seer. And you're sowing more dissension than Bad Demographic. It's you.

If I were the seer, I'd vote for an innocent man in the first round, just to alleviate suspicion.

Good thing Arkon isn't innocent.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

ChrisGrenard wrote:Back from lunch.

Also, has anybody heard from the seer? I would certainly like to know if there is somebody we can at least rule out.

edit: Now that I think about it, couldn't somebody impersonate the seer and try to trick certain people? Is there any way to prove that person(x) is, in fact, the seer?

As far as I know, no. The closest thing to incontravertable proof they could offer is publicly proclaim that someone is a wolf and that they are the seer then disect them after the proclamation. (Assuming we know there are more than wolf) This would most certainly spell their doom that night.

Would the seer fall on the sword to kill to a werewolf or should he keep his yap shut until he knows more hoping to stay alive? I don't know. I guess we'll find out.
Bad Demographic

If I were a werewolf, I'd try to stir people up against somebody I know is innocent (because presumably, the werewolves know who they both are).

On the other hand, if I were a werewolf, I might arrange with the other werewolf to accuse each other with spurious reasons, to throw the villagers off the track.

Or maybe I'd just keep my mouth shut.

Or maybe I'd come up with weird schemes.

:?

But I sure wouldn't be walking around with a silver butter knife clenched in my fist. :wink:

Black Lives Matter
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Clanwolfer wrote:
Tareeq wrote:

If I were the seer, I'd vote for an innocent man in the first round, just to alleviate suspicion.

Good thing Arkon isn't innocent.
Keep spewing the lies, eventually people will see the truth.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

LordMortis wrote:
ChrisGrenard wrote:Back from lunch.

As far as I know, no. The closest thing to incontravertable proof they could offer is publicly proclaim that someone is a wolf and that they are the seer then disect them after the proclamation. (Assuming we know there are more than wolf) This would most certainly spell their doom that night.

Would the seer fall on the sword to kill to a werewolf or should he keep his yap shut until he knows more hoping to stay alive? I don't know. I guess we'll find out.
well strategically, hmm oh wells...
Spoiler:
it does not neccessarily spell doom. Assume 'X' is indeed the seer. X claims seerhood and says Y is a werewolf.

next night villager D is killed. Villagers assume what? X was lying and is a werewolf....seer is now lunched.
Bad Demographic

Procedural question for you, Crux - when we lynch somebody, are you going to tell us if he/she was innocent ro not?

Black Lives Matter