[Werewolf] Koz's Snakes on a Plane - Snake Chow!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

What's a guy gotta do to get a pillow and a blanket around here?
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Lassr wrote:I must have overdosed on dramamine, I just woke up. I see we are in the air. Did I miss the movie?
Perhaps you did, Lassr, but I didn't. It was Barnyard and, well, meh.

Hey! Did anyone else notice that Samuel L. Jackson was on the plane?
Do you think he'd give me his autograph?
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. "
Mae West
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Leigh wrote:
Lassr wrote:I must have overdosed on dramamine, I just woke up. I see we are in the air. Did I miss the movie?
Perhaps you did, Lassr, but I didn't. It was Barnyard and, well, meh.

Hey! Did anyone else notice that Samuel L. Jackson was on the plane?
Do you think he'd give me his autograph?
Maybe, I heard he's a great guy!

edit - upon reflection, perhaps it is best not to antagonize, even in jest, the man who may need to save my ass in the near future. :)
Koz

Post by Koz »

It's a smooth ride so far...

...but it's a long way to Tahiti.

(I'm waiting for a bit so as to dissuade any thoughts on who the terrorists are based on forum activity. Once this first one goes through this will move along quicker)
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

Oh, no, the in-flight movie has Will Farrel.

Make with the snakes, for the love of God, make with the sweet snakes!
Popehat, a blog.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Samuel L Jackson does not give autographs in crisis situations.
Hodor.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Mr. Fed wrote:Oh, no, the in-flight movie has Will Farrel.

Make with the snakes, for the love of God, make with the sweet snakes!
This does not endear me to want to save you, sir.
Hodor.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

pr0ner wrote:Samuel L Jackson does not give autographs in crisis situations.
??Crisis situation?

I concede Fed's right to panic over the Will Farrell movie, but I hardly think there's a crisis going on. Did I miss something?

*edited to casually slip a pen and paper into SLJ'es hand....hoping*
Mae West
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Rowdy: I didn't think you were on this flight.

Leigh: You're a persistent one. Maybe later. Samuel L, after all, charges for his autograph.
Hodor.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

pr0ner wrote:Rowdy: I didn't think you were on this flight.
He was a last minute passenger...#11, hmmmm.
Padre

Post by Padre »

Wooo, I'm amazed I was even let ON this flight, I've been so out of it for the last eight hours or so.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

That stewardess is pretty hot. I think I've got a "snake" of my own developing. Heh heh heh.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Why hasn't this plane taken off yet? And why are they loading all those crates with airholes in them? And where's the champagne for those of us in first class? While you're at it, throw some can's of diet coke at the chimps in coach - I'm feeling magnanimous... 8-)
Koz

Post by Koz »

It was an easy and calm flight. A couple hours out, over the Pacific. The lack of passengers meant the booze was freely available, and everyone was partaking.

Everyone except pr0ner. He shifted in his seat, uneasy. He had been looking at each of the passengers since take-off. So far he hadn't seen anything in particular, and it troubled him.

Feeling disgruntled, pr0ner slid down in his chair, and put his trademark hat-thing (whatever you call them) over his eyes. Even SLJ need some rest.

And then.

Wait for it.

Keeping waiting.

There was a scream! A huge-ass boa constrictor had somehow managed to find its way into the cabin. As if it had a mind of its own (which, I guess, it technically does), it headed straight for its victim.

It slowly entwined the body as the helpless passengers looked on. In just a matter of minutes, Orinoco's lifeless corpse slumped to the ground.

pr0ner woke up. "Shit, motherfuckers!" he exclaimed. Vaulting over rows of chairs two at a time, pr0ner jumped onto the ten foot snake, small pointy nail file in hand. With a deft move, he jammed the pointy thing into the snake's neck, twisted it a round a bit, and plunged it home with a grunt.

As the seats around gained a new coat of snake blood, pr0ner stepped back and looked up at the speechless crowd. pr0ner had been too late. Orinoco was dead. Now it was time to take matters into his own hands.

But before he could react further, the crowd was already murmering. Someone had a roll of dental floss in their hands. Passengers were looking frantically about at each other, hoping someone would prove guilty. They were determined to string someone up... but who would it be?
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

In times like these, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. No one truly indicated to me they were worthy of saving, and rather than risk my own neck, I elected to save no one on the off chance I'd pick a terrorist. This was done in the hopes of nabbing a terrorist further down the road.

We need to work together to survive. Otherwise, all hope is lost.
Hodor.
Crux

Post by Crux »

Damn I hate motherfucking snakes.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Where the heck did that friggin huge dead snake come from?
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

<Ooohooo> Damn, bet it was one of the mfers in coach that did this <Ooohooo>
CSL

Post by CSL »

But, but who would want to kill Orinoco!
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

I notice he was checking out Leigh's muffins from up there in first class before she noticed and put them away.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Let me sail, let me sail, let the Orinoco flow,
Let me reach, let me beach on the shores of Tripoli.
Let me sail, let me sail, let me crash upon your shore,
Let me reach, let me beach far beyond the Yellow Sea.

From Bissau to Palau - in the shade of Avalon,
From Fiji to Tiree and the Isles of Ebony,
From Peru to Cebu hear the power of Babylon,
From Bali to Cali - far beneath the Coral Sea.

From the North to the South, Ebudae into Khartoum,
From the deep sea of Clouds to the island of the moon,
Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never been,
Carry me on the waves to the lands I've never seen.

We can sail, we can sail...
We can steer, we can near with Rob Dickins at the wheel,
We can sigh, say goodbye Ross and his dependencies
We can sail, we can sail...

For you Orinoco, we'll miss you...should we dump the body out of the plane before it gets to stinking.

Now, which motherfucker did this!?
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

Who around here looks like a snake-handler?
Popehat, a blog.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Mr. Fed wrote:Who around here looks like a snake-handler?
Well, YankeeMan isn't in the game so that rules him out... this time...
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Kelric wrote:
Mr. Fed wrote:Who around here looks like a snake-handler?
Well, YankeeMan isn't in the game so that rules him out... this time...
Yellowking seems like the type that handles snakes alot.
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Was anyone sitting next to Orinoco? Maybe they saw something.
(HBZ)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I would make a suggestion; alas, I'm not allowed.
Hodor.
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

Geez, this is a sedate bunch.

I accuse CSL! Canadians are known to carry snakes around; they milk them for their venom for crude medical purposes rather than wait 8-12 weeks for state-managed health care appointments. And CSL was probably sent over the edge by the sight of Mr. Jackson, whose career is everything CSL wanted but could not achieve.

FLOSS HIM!
Popehat, a blog.
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Mr. Fed wrote:Geez, this is a sedate bunch.

I accuse CSL! Canadians are known to carry snakes around; they milk them for their venom for crude medical purposes rather than wait 8-12 weeks for state-managed health care appointments. And CSL was probably sent over the edge by the sight of Mr. Jackson, whose career is everything CSL wanted but could not achieve.

FLOSS HIM!
I think we're all afraid to be the first to accuse and therefore be subject to accusations of trying to deflect attention.

As for your accusation, CSL is Canadian! As we all know, Canadians are peacekeeping, hardworking, nature loving, innocent folk, from a land of intelligence and culture. CSL and ALL Canadians are by their very nature INCAPABLE of being snake wielding terrorists.

I accuse Leigh! I think while she was plotting who to take out first, she noticed Orinoco leering at her muffins from his lofty position in first class, and was angered by his suggestive looks and aristocratic, fat cat demeanor. Clearly he paid the price for his arrogance.

STRING HER UP, before she strikes again!
Koz

Post by Koz »

pr0ner wrote:I would make a suggestion; alas, I'm not allowed.
You're allowed to make any suggestions you want. You just can't vote in the final decision of who to restrain.
Padre

Post by Padre »

Lassr's been quiet. Probably too busy thinking TERRORIST thoughts! Floss Lassr to his chair!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Koz wrote:
You're allowed to make any suggestions you want. You just can't vote in the final decision of who to restrain.
I did not know that. :shock:

In that case...Leigh was being overly friendly to me. But Mr. Fed sure has a fondness for saying the word snake. :idea:
Hodor.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I too, vote for CSL! I saw him leering at Orinoco in a not-quite-homo-but-a-little-like-a-creepy-molesting-uncle sort of way!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

You have to bold your vote for it to count, YK.
Hodor.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Padre wrote:Lassr's been quiet. Probably too busy thinking TERRORIST thoughts! Floss Lassr to his chair!
I'm innocent I tell ya!

I've been leaning toward Mr. Fed or Leigh. And since I have nothing to go on other than Mr. Fed is a lawyer and may be better at lying...I vote Mr. Fed.
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Koz, can we get a status report here? Are we waiting for more votes or something?

This game seems to be ... draggin, a bit.
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

pr0ner wrote:
Koz wrote:
I did not know that. :shock:

In that case...Leigh was being overly friendly to me. But Mr. Fed sure has a fondness for saying the word snake. :idea:
That's a loathsome habit, to be sure. Though nothing on the level of, say, "The Long Kiss Goodbye."
Popehat, a blog.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

OMG there's a snake? On the plane? Poor Orinoco. He was such a nice man. Of course I noticed him oogling my muffins, but since my muffins haven't been oogled in such a long time, I was quite flattered. I had even closed my eyes as was having a nice little fantasy about offering him more of my baked goods as we both snoozed beneath the warmth of a Tahitian sun.....
And now you try to accuse me of somehow sneaking a snake onto the plane and guiding it to that dear man's neck to squeeze him to his death?!?
Damn Shirley McClain and her reincarnating-believin' ways! It was my love for all things Hollywood as well as my redheaded kinship with her that got me to reading her book. I went Out on a Limb and accepted the option to be reincarnated never realizing that I would, in my second life, be doomed to not only a life of perpetual muffin baking, but also to a life of once again being an innocent unjustly accused!

Why can't we just all be on our way to a nice vacation? I'll make more muffins when we get there! And as for who would do such a dastardly thing, I'm too shocked about Orinoco's death and the fact that there was a SNAKE on the plane to cast blame and accusation at the moment.
Mae West
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Rowdy wrote: This game seems to be ... draggin, a bit.
DRAGGIN'? Like the belly of a SNAKE?

I really hate to accuse anyone, but Rowdy HAS been acting a bit uh rowdy.
That being said, it's the quiet ones you always have to watch, and Lassr HAS been a bit quiet, maybe TOO quiet. Momma always said priests don't lie, so I'm going to go with that nice Padre and vote that Lassr be flossed!
Mae West
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Leigh wrote:OMG there's a snake? On the plane? Poor Orinoco. He was such a nice man. Of course I noticed him oogling my muffins, but since my muffins haven't been oogled in such a long time, I was quite flattered. I had even closed my eyes as was having a nice little fantasy about offering him more of my baked goods as we both snoozed beneath the warmth of a Tahitian sun.....
And now you try to accuse me of somehow sneaking a snake onto the plane and guiding it to that dear man's neck to squeeze him to his death?!?
Damn Shirley McClain and her reincarnating-believin' ways! It was my love for all things Hollywood as well as my redheaded kinship with her that got me to reading her book. I went Out on a Limb and accepted the option to be reincarnated never realizing that I would, in my second life, be doomed to not only a life of perpetual muffin baking, but also to a life of once again being an innocent unjustly accused!

Why can't we just all be on our way to a nice vacation? I'll make more muffins when we get there! And as for who would do such a dastardly thing, I'm too shocked about Orinoco's death and the fact that there was a SNAKE on the plane to cast blame and accusation at the moment.
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.

Pretending you didn't notice the BOA CONSTRICTOR on the plane until just now? We're all huddled in terror, trying to identify the criminal mastermind in our midst, and you just noticed there's a snake on the plane? Acting all innocent, pretending you're a simple muffin baker with nothing to hide? How does a muffin baker get the money to take a trip to Tahiti, anyway? Perhaps from the petty cash safe at your TERRORIST BAKERY?
Leigh wrote:DRAGGIN'? Like the belly of a SNAKE?

I really hate to accuse anyone, but Rowdy HAS been acting a bit uh rowdy.
Ah ha! And now an attempt to deflect blame on to your accuser! Madame, I will not bow to intimidation. You can claim innocence all you want, I will not be fooled. I heard you muttering "I'll bake you some fancy muffins, you western creep" when Orinco asked if your muffins were freshly baked.

FLOSS LEIGH TO HER SEAT NOW, before she sets another one of her pets loose!
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Hmmm.... CSL's running around here with a SLJ avatar even though he's not SLJ. Is it a clever disguise to hide his true identity as a terrorist?
(HBZ)