[Werewolf] Koz's Snakes on a Plane - Snake Chow!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Koz

Post by Koz »

Sorry, busy weekend. And no snakes were involved.

So, back to our story...

So far two were dead, two tied up. The small crew of eleven had been narrowed down to only 7. But how many terrorists remained among the seven? Well, there was at least one, because soon again, there was that familiar sound...

And this time the terrorist wasn't kidding around. From the overhead compartment a massive cobra dropped straight onto Lassr's lap. His eye widened, his brow moistened, his hands trembled. And then...

...SLJ sprang into action!!!

But he was too late, Lassr was dead in about five seconds. Cursing aloud, pr0ner gazed about at the aghast crowd watching on. Then he remembered the snake.

Tackling it and grappling it with both hands he swung the snake's head around and around, making the snake dizzy. Apparently so dizzy, in fact, that in then vomited all over Mr. Fed and HBZ and promptly died. Motherfucking snake chunks.

The crowd knew they still had a terrorist in their midst. They had to decide once again who to restrain, and hope to solve the snake menace once and for all.
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Damn! I just had my grass skirt dry cleaned!

Ok, so what does the roster look like now? And isn't Rowdy in the game? He wasn't on the starting list in the first post.

EDIT:
Ok, so I see where Rowdy was discussed. But still, I almost overlooked him when reviewing suspects.
(HBZ)
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Again, I say tie up CSL! Some of you may think my earlier claims against him were silly and maybe they were. But consider that in the last round he placed the deciding vote against Yellowking. The first round he didn't even vote at all! And he shops at Walmart, that's just plain evil right there!

Blame Canada! Floss CSL!!!
(HBZ)
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Aggghhhhhh! Pr0ner! Help! Motherfucker...
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I'm telling you, it's CSL. I knew I should have voted for him instead of switching my vote to Leigh!

YK struggles against his dental floss bindings, but the bastards were smart and used waxed!
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

Fucking snake vomit.

CSL!
Popehat, a blog.
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

I'm beginning to think CSL might not be as innocent as he first appeared! Your short, cryptic votes agreeing with whomever the mod has pointed at next sound like the amused thoughts of a criminal laughing at our efforts to expose him!

CSL, you aren't real Canadian, but a terrorist taking advantage of our good reputation! Floss 'im!

Hey, Jackson! What good is having a cop on board if he never protects anyone or lets us know who the good guys are and who the bad guys are? At this point, we're basically taking shots in the dark with no information at all to help. This is a lot less strategy, and a lot more pin the tail on the terrorist, right now. :wink:
CSL

Post by CSL »

This is all meaningless conjecture, you'll floss an innocent man here. It's clear as day that i'm being framed in order to keep my mouth shut. All Hamsterball_Z has been doing is hanging back and accusing those that he thinks can be easily gotten rid of - his intentions are far too reactionary for him to be up to any good. It is entirely obvious that he is merely trying to get rid of me and then he can continue to wittle down our numbers.

Hamsterball_Z I vote for you.
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

There's only one person I've accused and that's you. I've been watching you, fiddling with the overhead bins and you've gone to the back of the plane far too many times. Bathroom, yeah right.

I think the magic number is 3 now anyway so Rowdy already punched your ticket to Flossbondageland. You're going down motherfucker!
(HBZ)
Koz

Post by Koz »

Just need one more person to chime in...
Crux

Post by Crux »

Bah. CSL then.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Koz

Post by Koz »

Triumph!

With the accusation and following tie-up of the nefarious CSL, the snake attacks have stopped.

Indeed, upon further inspection Mr. Fed finds a whole snake concentration camp in the baggage compartment. Snakes juiced up on steroids, turned from normal, pedestrian snakes into deadly-ass motherfucking snakes.

The lives of the three other passengers were not spent in vain after all. Of course, no really cares about them since no one knew who they were, but those that survived were grateful for their, uh, sacrifice.

SLJ, despite not really doing anything, emerges the hero victorious, and collects his substantial paycheck as he clears customs in Tahiti.

For the rest of the crew, the stop is gladly needed. They're all here for their own reasons, but they are united in their desire to see solid land. Because each of them just survived the...

SNAKES ON A motherfucking PLANE!

(the other ne'er-do-well was Leigh, btw)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Damn.
Hodor.
CSL

Post by CSL »

Bah! Damn you all!
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

So who was the other terrorist?
(HBZ)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Leigh. The autograph wanting individual. That really irritated me.
Hodor.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

pr0ner wrote:Leigh. The autograph wanting individual. That really irritated me.
That irritated you as SLJ or as pr0ner?

I was just getting into character.

I was a muffin baker who'd been brainwashed all of her life to follow the dictates of the Roman Catholic Church.

The only way my life ever got even CLOSE to exciting was when I sat at home and watched pay per view.

My idols became those celebritites whose lives I wanted to live. When CSL approached me one morning, after daily mass and explained that the Holy Mother Church was going to pay for me to go on a mission trip to Tahiti, who was I to question the will of the Church?

CSL told me that The Lord had given him a calling to work with snakes and that now The Lord wanted him to use his gift to convert Tahitian Heathens to Catholicism.

I saw SLJ'es appearance on the plane as a "sign" that I was doing the Lord's work. I thought I might get an autograph from him to place in my bible to remind me of God's faithfulness.

When CSL motioned for me to meet him in the bathroom and explained that the Holy Spirit had told him that now, on this very plane, he was to begin his ministry, who was I to question it? Who was I, in fact to stand in the way of the Lord and His work?

Was I wrong?

Did I sin?

Let he who is without stain cast the first snake!

Hmph!
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. "
Mae West
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Leigh wrote:
pr0ner wrote:Leigh. The autograph wanting individual. That really irritated me.
That irritated you as SLJ or as pr0ner?

I was just getting into character.

I was a muffin baker who'd been brainwashed all of her life to follow the dictates of the Roman Catholic Church.

The only way my life ever got even CLOSE to exciting was when I sat at home and watched pay per view.

My idols became those celebritites whose lives I wanted to live. When CSL approached me one morning, after daily mass and explained that the Holy Mother Church was going to pay for me to go on a mission trip to Tahiti, who was I to question the will of the Church?

CSL told me that The Lord had given him a calling to work with snakes and that now The Lord wanted him to use his gift to convert Tahitian Heathens to Catholicism.

I saw SLJ'es appearance on the plane as a "sign" that I was doing the Lord's work. I thought I might get an autograph from him to place in my bible to remind me of God's faithfulness.

When CSL motioned for me to meet him in the bathroom and explained that the Holy Spirit had told him that now, on this very plane, he was to begin his ministry, who was I to question it? Who was I, in fact to stand in the way of the Lord and His work?

Was I wrong?

Did I sin?

Let he who is without stain cast the first snake!

Hmph!
I so had you pegged as a terrorist from the get go. :)
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Rowdy wrote: I so had you pegged as a terrorist from the get go. :)
If I hadn't been flossed so soon you would have totally died the death of a thousand snakes. I was NOT acting like a terrorist! :evil:
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

So I was the only innocent tied up? Thanks for the vote of confidence, bastards!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Leigh:

It irritated me as SLJ. :P
Hodor.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

pr0ner wrote:Leigh:

It irritated me as SLJ. :P
So...CAN I have your----HEY! Is that Tommy Lee Jones?
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Leigh wrote:
Rowdy wrote: I so had you pegged as a terrorist from the get go. :)
If I hadn't been flossed so soon you would have totally died the death of a thousand snakes. I was NOT acting like a terrorist! :evil:
Yes, but you didn't get a chance to snake me, cause I got you first! :P
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

YellowKing wrote:So I was the only innocent tied up? Thanks for the vote of confidence, bastards!
After Leigh, everyone was keeping their heads down, and the only way to generate more clues was to get some more people talking - the only thing I had to go on was exaggerating peoples jokes. Your snake in your pants joke doomed you. :) But, look at it this way, CSL's next response made me suspect him next, so when Fed said CSL I totally agreed. In a way you helped reveal CSL!