[Werewolf] Koz's Snakes on a Plane - Snake Chow!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Hmmm, considering I have not been quiet like she is stating it looks like Leigh may be jumping on the band wagon to get me flossed which makes me suspect that she may be a terrorist trying to frame an innocent. Plus I accused her along with Fed so she may be getting in a preemptive strike.

I change my vote to Leigh
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Hamsterball_Z wrote:Hmmm.... CSL's running around here with a SLJ avatar even though he's not SLJ. Is it a clever disguise to hide his true identity as a terrorist?
Not too clever to attempt to disguise yourself as SLJ when SLJ is actually on the plane with you, though. I think CSL is just a humble, maybe not too bright, canuck. :wink:
Koz

Post by Koz »

Votes so far:

Mr. Fed - CSL
Padre - Lassr
Crux - Leigh
Leigh - Lassr
CSL
Lassr - Leigh
YellowKing - CSL
Hamsterball_Z
Rowdy - Leigh

3 votes for Leigh and 2 votes each for CSL and Lassr, with no votes yet from CSL and HBZ.

Looks like 4 votes will be the majority, so still need to hear from the other two.
Crux

Post by Crux »

I closed my eyes the pointed at the screen. Sorry Leigh.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I change my vote to Leigh I love bandwagons!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Mr. Fed wrote:
pr0ner wrote:
Koz wrote:
pr0ner wrote:I would make a suggestion; alas, I'm not allowed.
You're allowed to make any suggestions you want. You just can't vote in the final decision of who to restrain.
I did not know that. :shock:

In that case...Leigh was being overly friendly to me. But Mr. Fed sure has a fondness for saying the word snake. :idea:
That's a loathsome habit, to be sure. Though nothing on the level of, say, "The Long Kiss Goodbye."
And I would want to save you from possible death by snake why? :doh:
Hodor.
Padre

Post by Padre »

You guys are so mean to poor Leigh. She got lynched in her last game!

Of course, she'll turn out to be a terrorrist now I've said this, but still... meanies!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Padre wrote:You guys are so mean to poor Leigh. She got lynched in her last game!

Of course, she'll turn out to be a terrorrist now I've said this, but still... meanies!
Her being terrorist would not surprise me, given her activities during the flight. All that nagging for an autograph....
Hodor.
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Padre wrote:You guys are so mean to poor Leigh. She got lynched in her last game!

Game? This is a game to you, padre? I want to LIVE!

The evidence is clear:

Sucking up to the cop, hoping to get him while his back is turned.

Pretending to just notice the snake, even though someone's already dead; someone she had a motive to kill first, due to his attempting to fondle her muffins!

And then trying to shift blame to those pointing out the holes in her innocent story!

Tie her to her chair! Let the authorities straighten it out when we get to Tahiti.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I eagerly await to see if my logic behind who is a terrorist is correct. I have my eye on you, evil doers.
Hodor.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

bad part is we will not know if she's really a terrorist until after they get through torturing...uh, interrogating her.

So did Yellowking change his vote to cast the final vote for leigh just to get an innocent out of the way?
Koz

Post by Koz »

The mob gathered together around the only female passenger. There were but four of them, but the hunger in their eyes made them look forty. Rowdy clutched the small plastic container of dental floss and nodded his head menacingly.

Leigh sat back, aghast in horror. She was no match for these men, even if she had Amazon Princess-like strength. Despite her best efforts, they quickly seized her and bound her to the chair. She was unable to move... or perhaps unable to kill again. It won't be known for sure until the end, but the passengers have made up their mind for now.

Leigh is now out of the game voting-wise, but she may still participate in the dialogue if she wishes.

Terrorist(s) may PM me his/her/their next target, and SLJ can PM me any save requests.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

Is it wrong that I find the sight of Leigh bound in dental floss slightly arousing? :shock:
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Leigh struggles as the men tied her to the seat. In the process she popped several buttons loose on her shirt exposing her muffins. The men stopped to stare and forgot about the other possible terrorist still loose on the plane.

pr0ner steps between them "I'm tired of your motherfuckin eyes on her motherfuckin muffins! Now get back to your seats!"

Saddened that their brief diversion was over, the men shamble back to their seats.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

YellowKing wrote:Is it wrong that I find the sight of Leigh bound in dental floss slightly arousing? :shock:
I was considering saving your ass. After that comment, well, fat chance, freak! :shock:
Hodor.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

YellowKing wrote:Is it wrong that I find the sight of Leigh bound in dental floss slightly arousing? :shock:
Ahhhh, now we know why you voted for Leigh.
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Good, now that that's over we can relax and enjoy the flight. I mean what are the chances of there being two snakes on a plane, right?
(HBZ)
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

{ooc}Irony= I actually was at the dentist's office when y'all were voting to floss me!)

You people are fools to restrain me when there is a TRUE menace who could be sitting right next to you. And if a snake should crawl on me and I can't get away, my death with be ON YOUR HEADS!!
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. "
Mae West
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

Can I get a drink here?
Popehat, a blog.
Koz

Post by Koz »

Mr. Fed wrote:Can I get a drink here?
Sure thing.
CSL

Post by CSL »

Sorry I was at Wal-Mart for eight hours - doing the back to school shit, ah the horror!

Anyways, these accusations against me are nonsensical - I took the SLJ avatar before pr0ner was announced to have gotten the role. Why would the two of you throw such slander against me? Baseless accusations these are.
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Does anyone else hear that hissing noise? Is that just the air vents, or what...?
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

OK, I'm sorry, but this is the most genteel catastrophe I have ever encountered. I mean, we have SAM JACK on the plane. I'm expecting profanity to be flying, if not snakes.

WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP LITTLE TERRORISTS! WAKE UP LITTLE SNAKEY! SNAKEY SNAKEY SNAKEY! IT'S TIME FOR YOUR RODENT TREAT MR. SNAKEY! YOUR 72 VIRGINS ARE EAGERLY AWAITING YOU MR. TERRORIST!

::runs up and down aisle waving arms"

BOOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA!
Popehat, a blog.
Koz

Post by Koz »

With Leigh restrained to the chair, the passengers figured they were safe for now.

They figured wrong.

Terror struck again, as sometime during the night, dozens of creepy crawy, deadly-ass snakes slithered their way down the rows of the plane as the occupants slept.

Before anyone could react, the snakes were covering Padre, biting him dozens and dozens of times. By the time the other passengers could react and stomp on the loathsome creatures, Padre had bloated up into a blimp, urped a word or two, and fallen over dead.

There was still terror on this Pacific Flight 121--- err, this motherfucking plane. Obviously more action had to be taken... but who could the passengers tie up this time?
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I vote that we restrain Mr. Fed!

He seems to be taking all of this in a bit too much good humor for my tastes. Plus he just started playing EverQuest 2, a convenient alibi ("Whatever do you mean, officer? I was playing EQ2 at the time of the murder. Here, SOE can even pull my login records!")

Plus, as a lawyer, he would be the last person people would expect to be evil, cunning, devious, and dastardly. *cough*
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I originally suspected Mr. fed and Leigh. Leigh has been restrained, now Yellowking is pointing at Mr. Fed. Yellowking changed his mind and cast the final vote against Leigh. Padre cast a vote against me. Could Yellowking be a terrorist and now is trying to frame me by having killed off Padre because he voted to have me flossed. (That would mean Leigh is innocent).

For now I'm voting Yellowking

I may be over analyzing
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

Yellowking
Popehat, a blog.
Rowdy

Post by Rowdy »

Yellowking feels like a terrorist name to me. Plus, he admitted he had a snake in his pants earlier, the sick bastard. He's been very quiet, but is active on the forums, which says to me he's been busy plotting.

Tie Yellowking to his chair, for all our sakes!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Well, I know for sure who one of the innocents is.

As a note to myself:

Dead -- Orinoco, Padre
Strung up -- Leigh
Samuel L Jackson -- me
Alive -- Crux, Yellowking, Lassr, CSL, Mr. Fed, Rowdy, Hamsterball_Z

See if you fellows can get it right this time, eh? I don't want to have to kill any more motherfucking snakes on my motherfucking plane!
Hodor.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Crux, CSL, Hamsterball_Z:

Wake the fuck up and vote, dammit! This flight can't be so boring that you just sleep through the whole damned thing!
Hodor.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

You're all making a big mistake! I didn't bring any motherf*&(*&( snakes on this plane!
Koz

Post by Koz »

Four is the number to tie up. Or fewer if all votes come in.
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Hey, even on a flight to Tahiti some of us have to work! :)

I'm still pointing the finger at CSL. He couldn't be SLJ so now he's out for blood! He even admitted as much:
CSL wrote:I took the SLJ avatar before pr0ner was announced to have gotten the role.
See? That's premediation right there!

Now I'm going back to WoW, uh... I mean work. :ninja:
(HBZ)
CSL

Post by CSL »

Sorry Hamsterball you're simply out of wack. I too must vote for Yellowking.
Koz

Post by Koz »

He never stood a chance.

The mob, fueled by anger over the loss of their British comrade, decided someone else must be strung up.

And so that fate fell upon poor YellowKing.

As YellowKing sat there tied up in even more dental floss, an air of calm swept over the plane. It seemed that the passengers had apprehended both terrorists on their first two attempts!

...or not.

The slithering sounds returned. Where would the next strike be? What sinister reptilian slitherer would strike next?

Terrorist(s) and SLJ, PM your choices.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Fucking snakes....
Hodor.
CSL

Post by CSL »

Can nothing stop this madness!?!?!

Alas I will be at work for the next few hours. :(
Koz

Post by Koz »

Still waiting on PMs from various folk(s).
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

CSL wrote:Can nothing stop this madness!?!?!
Apparently, something can. :D
(HBZ)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

This delay is making me very suspicious.
Hodor.