TROLL: The innocents win! Or do they?

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Exodor wrote:Huh.
noxiousdog wrote:Mr. Sectoid seems to be avoiding the consequences of our actions. It seems to me that would be a good idea for one who wishes to incite riots.
Soon after posting this nd found himself banned.

I suspect Sectoid is behind all of this.

And he gunned down half of my X-Com squad, too.
I take offense to that...I would never gun down an X-Com squad.
(V)(;,,;)(V) - Why not Zoidberg?
Model Mayhem # 641920
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Sectoid wrote:I take offense to that...I would never gun down an X-Com squad.
You know, you're right.

You get one of you buddies to mind-control my guys and have them shoot each other. :x

tgb can wait. Sectoid must go!
tgb

Post by tgb »

Bob wrote:You know.. I always get tgb confused with tj_marantz. So.. tgb has got to go. It's unacceptable.
The only reason someone would be confused is if they are busy stirring up trouble. I don't know if you are a troll or not. I just know I'm not.

Now that I think about it, someone confirmed that Arkon might have an alt.
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

tgb wrote:The only reason someone would be confused is if they are busy stirring up trouble. I don't know if you are a troll or not. I just know I'm not.

Hmm, always accusing others, just like someone wanting to start trouble would do. I'm really starting to think tgb is the one who is up to no good here.
Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Exodor wrote:
Sectoid wrote:I take offense to that...I would never gun down an X-Com squad.
You know, you're right.

You get one of you buddies to mind-control my guys and have them shoot each other. :x

tgb can wait. Sectoid must go!
Your continued slander, while amusing, is quite incorrect and annoying. The mere accusation that I would have anything to do with anyone's death makes me wonder as to your intentions...
Model Mayhem # 641920
tgb

Post by tgb »

Chraolic wrote:
tgb wrote:The only reason someone would be confused is if they are busy stirring up trouble. I don't know if you are a troll or not. I just know I'm not.

Hmm, always accusing others, just like someone wanting to start trouble would do. I'm really starting to think tgb is the one who is up to no good here.
I'm just defending myself. And aren't you accusing others? Who are we supposed to accuse? Ourselves?
I spent 90% of the money I made on women, booze, and drugs. The other 10% I just pissed away.
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

tgb wrote:I'm just defending myself. And aren't you accusing others? Who are we supposed to accuse? Ourselves?
And how then do you explain your unprovoked allegations against the poor Clanwolfer? I hardly knew him...
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Ok what is up with all the accusations against me tgb?!
tgb

Post by tgb »

Jeebus. Fine. Apparently you guys don't trust me, and no matter what I know, and who I can point out as a probable troll, it comes back to me. So you know what?

Vote me out. I'll even nominate myself. Then tomorrow, when you find you banned an innocent poster, you'll realize your mistake.

But it will be too late. And I will be laughing my head off.

tgb is obviously a troll. He needs to be banned.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Chraolic wrote:
tgb wrote:I'm just defending myself. And aren't you accusing others? Who are we supposed to accuse? Ourselves?
And how then do you explain your unprovoked allegations against the poor Clanwolfer? I hardly knew him...

Unprovoked?

Did you see his avatar?
Chesspieceface

Post by Chesspieceface »

Oddly I believe that makes tgb's vote the fourth and final (Bob, myself and Chraolic) vote in favor of his own banning. na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye.
kind of like a cloud I was up way up in the sky and I was feeling some feelings that I couldn't believe; sometimes I don't believe them myself but I decided I was never coming down
Bob

Post by Bob »

tgb wrote:But it will be too late. And I will be laughing my head off.
tgb is obviously a troll. He needs to be banned.
Wow. I was gonna say that if you voted for yourself, I'd believe you weren't the troll, but you beat me to it.

Can't... continue... guilt... overwhelming... me...

I change my vote! I change my vote to Sectoid! Ban him! BAN HIM!
Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

How the metaforum stands

Arkon tgb
Bob tgb
Chesspieceface tgb
Chraolic tgb
Clanwolfer BANNED!
Crux BANNED!
Exodor Sectoid
noxiousdog BANNED!
PR_GMR BANNED!
Sectoid - Exodor
tgb Sectoid
tru1cy BANNED!

Clarification to tgb: you cannot self-terminate.

It will take 4 members to begin a thread in the metaforum.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Tareeq wrote:Sectoid - has yet to cast a single vote.
I say we ban him just for inactivity. :P
tgb

Post by tgb »

Tareeq wrote:
Well. Sectoid's silence is suspicious. Seems to me Sectoid may well be a troll
Bob

Post by Bob »

tgb wrote:
Tareeq wrote:
Well. Sectoid's silence is suspicious. Seems to me Sectoid may well be a troll
The worst kind of troll! The silent kind. Probably spends his days hiding under bridges waiting for goats to cross, then Bam! he jumps up and eats them.

Never trust the quiet ones.
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

I think the trolls need to get a bit better as trolls, I mean come on, the trolls aroud here are being a bit lazy with thier trolling.
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

Arkon wrote:I think the trolls need to get a bit better as trolls, I mean come on, the trolls aroud here are being a bit lazy with thier trolling.
I've thought the same thing. This is just about the least trollish thread in this entire sub-forum, ironically enough.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Arkon wrote:I think the trolls need to get a bit better as trolls, I mean come on, the trolls aroud here are being a bit lazy with thier trolling.

Well shit, if you and Chraolic would join us on the "ban Sectoid" bandwagon maybe we'd have one less troll to deal with.
Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

I vote for Exodor. I don't like the cut of his jib.

Plus, he seems the most trollish to me. Trying to bully the others into following his vote. AND he accused me of murder.
Model Mayhem # 641920
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

EQUILIBRIUM. Best. DVD. Evar.
Chesspieceface

Post by Chesspieceface »

Tgb's self nomination was a ruse. He is playing into what Bob said above, that if he'd self nominate he couldn't be a troll, except he is a troll. Clever play but I'm not falling for it.

Voting to ban Sectoid at this juncture makes little sense as if he hasnt been present to vote how could he have been making troll decisions at the regular pace days have passed.
kind of like a cloud I was up way up in the sky and I was feeling some feelings that I couldn't believe; sometimes I don't believe them myself but I decided I was never coming down
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Chesspieceface wrote:Tgb's self nomination was a ruse. He is playing into what Bob said above, that if he'd self nominate he couldn't be a troll, except he is a troll. Clever play but I'm not falling for it.

Voting to ban Sectoid at this juncture makes little sense as if he hasnt been present to vote how could he have been making troll decisions at the regular pace days have passed.
Agreed, TGB You are toast!
Bob

Post by Bob »

Arkon wrote:
Chesspieceface wrote:Tgb's self nomination was a ruse. He is playing into what Bob said above, that if he'd self nominate he couldn't be a troll, except he is a troll. Clever play but I'm not falling for it.

Agreed, TGB You are toast!
Fine. I change my vote back to tgb.

But tgb is a troll then Exodor is probably just his alt/sock puppet. If tgb is innocent of these accustations, then God forgive us.
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

Bob wrote:If tgb is innocent of these accustations, then God forgive us.
It occured to me at the beginning of this game how terribly depressing it would be if there were no trolls except in our heads and all the nightly victims were selected at random. I'm sure that's not the case though, since the game form is so well established by now, but it could probably have made an interesting experiment.
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Subject: Re: tgb IS A FILTHY TROLL! BAN HER!

I want to preface this announcement by saying that what follows is the result of a considered judgment on the part of staff, including myself. I have read through all sixteen pages of this thread, and I am ashamed of you people, for your venality and pettiness. Don't think that your pressure has anything to do with my decision. We would never take the step I am about to take because of some "torch-bearing mob."

Nonetheless, tgb is banned from this forum, effective now.

I have not made this decision because of your whining. I made this decision because I got a tip from a trusted source to check some of what tgb has posted at other forums. And it saddens me to report that tgb is indeed a troll.
tgb, at the shemales.com forum wrote:I love leading a dual life! I have these geeks at another forum, a gaming forum, wrapped around my finger. They'll do anything I say! They react to my inner woman, the beautiful creature I really I am.
Almost everything tgb has ever posted here is a lie. tgb does not stand for "Teresa with Great Breasts." It stands for "The Gay Blade." tgb is not a professional lingerie model. tgb is a FAT BALD BASTARD FROM ARIZONA NAMED HARVEY!

It was tgb who was behind most of the drama that's been occurring here of late. I can see that now. She has betrayed us all.

I am locking this thread, and taking a break from the forum for the rest of this awful day.

MEMBERS

Arkon
Bob
Chesspieceface
Chraolic
Clanwolfer BANNED!
Crux BANNED!
Exodor
noxiousdog BANNED!
PR_GMR BANNED!
Sectoid
tgb BANNED! - TROLL
tru1cy BANNED!
Caine

Post by Caine »

:D this is better than real forum drama.
WRecently WRisen from the gwave.
Al

I have no snark today.

Post by Al »

Now I know what it must have been like to watch Louis Armstrong play.
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

I knew TGB was a troll, I just knew it... now for the last troll.... time to start crossing some bridges to draw them out!
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

Arkon wrote:I knew TGB was a troll, I just knew it... now for the last troll.... time to start crossing some bridges to draw them out!
The trollaborator seems to be lost without its troll master, or perhaps he thinks inactivity will allow him to evade our revenge. I think the rules should be appended with a time limit after which the troll loses its round and the game moves on anyway. Night can't last forever, after all.
Chesspieceface

Post by Chesspieceface »

May as well declare this one a win for the innocent forumers. I think we all know who the troll is, doesn't matter who gets killed. :P

EDIT: errr banned, banned not killed.
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Subject: Bob is a Thread Stalker

I can't put it any more plainly, and it's intolerable.

As I'm sure everyone knows, for the past several days Bob has been following another member of the forum about, no matter the topic, to post this image:

Bob has been asked again and again to stop this. Several threads have gotten derailed into discussions of trolling, how cute the doll is, or what various members want from Santa Claus.

Bob's misbehavior began shortly after we locked the thread "Please give me a candid opinion on this photograph of my beloved wife." We all know how that turned out, as well as the followup thread, "If you don't got nothing nice to say about this image of my dear dear wife, don't say nothing at all."

I'm sure Bob had some hard feelings about the opinions given, some of which may have been more candid than what Bob was looking for. Nevertheless, whether Bob's wife is hot or not, whether Bob treats her like a common streetwalker, or whether Bob is nuts to put an image of the woman up on the internet where it could be photoshopped into God knows what by any random pervert (and all the photoshoppings were funny though I think the one that put her face on tru1cy's goat-lover was the best - we still had to change it to a link because it was definitely nsfw!) does not excuse this violation of our rules. They are our rules, both ancient and just, and they will be followed to the letter.

I see no alternative in light of Bob's frequent and willful misbehavior but to suspend his membership here, immediately.

I will point out that this entire situation would not have been necessary had Bob been more up front about he wanted.

You may use this thread to discuss why my actions were justified. Thank you.

MEMBERS

Arkon
Bob BANNED!
Chesspieceface
Chraolic
Clanwolfer BANNED!
Crux BANNED!
Exodor
noxiousdog BANNED!
PR_GMR BANNED!
Sectoid
tgb BANNED! - TROLL
tru1cy BANNED!
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Finally a new day, and with a new day comes my accusation of EXODOR, die troll scum.
Chesspieceface

Post by Chesspieceface »

A new day has dawned, and this is the day that I reveal myself. I belive I have contacted you each indpendently, but I have been the moderator hidden amognst you. The unfourtunate deaths of PR_GMR and Crux, noxiousdog and Bob shall be avevnged here today!

Exodor is a Troll!

Light your torches, Raise your forks high! Time for a good ole-timey selfrighteous angry mob!!
Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

Model Mayhem # 641920
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

So we're to take a troll's word for it?

Clearly Chesspieceface is a troll masquerading as a moderator.

Burn him!
Chraolic

Post by Chraolic »

Exodor has been in cahoots with tgb from day one, so the choice is obvious with what we know now. Busted!
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Subject: Re: You banned Bob - why haven't you banned Exodor?

First, effective immediately Exodor is banned from this discussion forum. Not because of anything you people screaming for his blood have said, oh no.

Exodor is being banned because he is actually -Lord Ebonstone-.

But enough about that little goathumper. Let's talk about you.

I swear sometimes I wonder why I took this job, for which I'll remind you I am not paid. Well, I am paid repeatedly by vocal critics, in the only coin they have: complaints, second-guessing, and accusations of bias and unfairness.

We started this forum with a vision. Our vision was of a little place on the internet where a diverse, yet like-minded group of folks from all walks of life could gather together to discuss games, gaming, and whatever else comes to mind. We wanted this site to feel like home, only without a drunken physically abusive father, and without a mother who kept sending us to the store across town to pick up cigarettes while she asked the mailman, the milkman, the UPS man, and the Domino's Pizza guy into the bedroom to have a look at the wiring behind the tv.

And how have you repaid us? By tracking filth into this home, by endlessly complaining and getting into fights with other guests, and repeatedly asking us to intervene in your fights. You are the most intolerant, whining, undeserving bunch of ingrates ever to be invited into another person's home.

I am therefore restructuring this site. In 24 hours, the front page and the forum will be pulled down and replaced with a mesage redirecting users to another forum, at a site where they know how to treat undeserving losers who never knew how good they had it.

You may use this thread for the next 23 hours and 59 minutes to discuss this decision, but please refrain from attacking anyone, especially me.

MEMBERS

Arkon
Bob BANNED!
Chesspieceface
Chraolic
Clanwolfer BANNED!
Crux BANNED!
Exodor BANNED! - TROLL
noxiousdog BANNED!
PR_GMR BANNED!
Sectoid
tgb BANNED! - TROLL
tru1cy BANNED!
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

/posted from a newly created alt, "Exodor2k":

Hold up now, if everyone wants to discuss issues surrounding me, thats alright. But dont, i repeat dont make up lies about me. I am not a liar, so i would expect those who know me or heard about me, to not make up lies about me.

Whoever said i am here to stir up trouble, well i never said that. I said many times that the things that i say, may sometimes stir up trouble, even tho i am not a trouble person.

So before any of you say things about me, learn the facts before running your mouth. And it is also wise to do a little bit of searching before making judgments, you never know what you might find.

I am not a person of hate or trouble, and i think thats one thing people need to understand, just in case i am not around.

I'm out, yall take care.

:x
Chesspieceface

Post by Chesspieceface »

You best be knowin'. :lol:

Thanks for the game Tareeq! Good Fun.