Lars Lynching Liaisons: Werewolf game

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Triggercut had pm'ed me before he died saying that he thought Sparhawk was a werewolf. He didn't tell me he knew for sure, though, and he didn't tell me that he was the seer (just in case I was a werewolf). I thought there was a good chance he was the seer, though, thus my votes for Sparhawk both days.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

I pm'd Wiggum specifically not as the Seer. I think I phrased it as "hey, we're all innocents here, right?"

I had suggested Sparhawk to be a likely target--and this is totally cheesy--because of the lag in game start time. I know. How weak is that?

In the spirit of the game, I didn't want to ID myself as the seer until I knew I'd survived the first night...which I didn't, so I just threw that out there as "something to think about".

Thanks for avenging me! Not that I helped much....
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Hey Trigg, I've been in 2 games with you as the "seer" and won them both. You rock. :lol:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken