Lars Lynching Liaisons: Werewolf game

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Arnir
Location: Right here. No, a bit left. A bit up. Okay, close enough. Texas.

Post by Arnir »

Well, I have no clue who is what. Except that I am not running a sensual massage for hot women establishment.

Except for Triggercut, of course.
Blast from the past:Currently playing: Civ 4, HoI 3 (or at least trying to). Intel Pentium Dual Core E2220 2.4ghz, PNY GeForce GTS 250 1GB, 4GB system ram, Vista 64.
Chaosraven's D&D Party 2: Arthur Leadwyrm (now game 1) For your GPS PoI needs
"She needed a green card; I wanted a man card."
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

You know, these eggs are quite good. *munches breakfast down and runs to the outhouse* You know, it's be great if one of you would replace the toilet paper when the roll is used up.

*runs to his house to pick up a new roll*

*returns*

I have a lot of gardening to do, and I'd prefer to not perform such task in soiled underwear.

*closes the outhouse door*
Ya srsly!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Alright, I'll throw the first stone. Lassr try to convince me of your innocence you mangy fleabag.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I don't trust someone who doesn't have enough toilet paper stocked. Seems to me that they might be doing a lot of their crapping in the woods. At night. So my vote goes to Sparhawk. For triggercut!
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:I don't trust someone who doesn't have enough toilet paper stocked. Seems to me that they might be doing a lot of their crapping in the woods. At night. So my vote goes to Sparhawk. For triggercut!
I was complaining about the toilet paper not being stocked by one of you! I have plenty in my house! If anyone should be lynched it should be Lassr.
Ya srsly!
setaside

Post by setaside »

Zaxxon wrote:
setaside wrote:
Zaxxon wrote:I'm pre-emptively opening a massage parlor. Y'all been put on notice!
Well, I guess that means you're not a werewolf because we all remember what happened to the last guy who ran a massage parlor, don't we?
I'm totally not sneaky enough to play off of that. :D
I'm forced to go back to this ... strange comment. Are you hiding something, Zax?
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

I have a feeling that Gryndyl is furry by night. Hopefully that's not just my stomach asking for a burger.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

setaside wrote:
Zaxxon wrote:
setaside wrote:
Zaxxon wrote:I'm pre-emptively opening a massage parlor. Y'all been put on notice!
Well, I guess that means you're not a werewolf because we all remember what happened to the last guy who ran a massage parlor, don't we?
I'm forced to go back to this ... strange comment. Are you hiding something, Zax?
It sounds like sarcasm, but I'm serious. :ninja:
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

well....I guess we're just gonna have to pick a sacraficial lamb.....
The Saint
setaside

Post by setaside »

Zaxxon wrote:
setaside wrote:
Zaxxon wrote:
setaside wrote:
It sounds like sarcasm, but I'm serious. :ninja:
I would hope, if you are indeed a villager, you would take the possibility of a lynching seriously. Your ... sneaky ... tone is not convincing. I'm sorry, friend, but past experience has taught me to be more aggressive in following my hunches. We need to see who you really are, Zaxxon.

I'm still open to debate on the subject and you'll have my most sincere apologies if you turn out to be innocent.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

setaside wrote:I would hope, if you are indeed a villager, you would take the possibility of a lynching seriously. Your ... sneaky ... tone is not convincing. I'm sorry, friend, but past experience has taught me to be more aggressive in following my hunches. We need to see who you really are, Zaxxon.

I'm still open to debate on the subject and you'll have my most sincere apologies if you turn out to be innocent.
While marathon training has lowered my pulse and increased my ability to hold my breath quite a bit, hanging would still probably be fatal--I take it seriously.

In my previous villaging life, I played the subterfuge route and got routed. This time, I'm playing the 'me' role, and hopefully people will see that. To some extent, attracting suspiscion dispels suspicion.

In any event, I owe you the apology. I had a nightmare that I ate you in a previous life...
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

Okay, you know, really, who the hell mixes salt with the black pepper? Somedays I just want pepper, other days I just want a bit of salt.

God, one day I'm going to leave this stupid village for good. Last time I EVER come into this pub.

*leaves pub and goes home*
Ya srsly!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Remus West wrote:Alright, I'll throw the first stone. Lassr try to convince me of your innocence you mangy fleabag.
Holy hell! I take my wife to the doctor and I come back to an angry crowd. Not much i can say so early in the game to convince you one way or the other. The wife and I were enjoying our nice new toy last night when the killing took place.

Please don't kill me, me love you long time.

I'll vote Sparhawk for voting for me with no reasoning.
Lars

Post by Lars »

st_dysan - none
Arnir - none
setaside - Zaxxon
Gryndyl - none
Zaxxon - Gryndyl
Ralph-Wiggum - Sparhawk
Sparhawk - Lassr
Lassr - Sparhawk
Remus West - Lassr

Votes need for lynching: 5

Vote tallies:
Zaxxon - 1
Gryndyl - 1
Sparhawk - 2
Lassr - 2
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

Sorry, Lassr, I don't know who it is but I've got to choose somebody.
Blast from the past:Currently playing: Civ 4, HoI 3 (or at least trying to). Intel Pentium Dual Core E2220 2.4ghz, PNY GeForce GTS 250 1GB, 4GB system ram, Vista 64.
Lars

Post by Lars »

st_dysan - none
Arnir - Lassr
setaside - Zaxxon
Gryndyl - none
Zaxxon - Gryndyl
Ralph-Wiggum - Sparhawk
Sparhawk - Lassr
Lassr - Sparhawk
Remus West - Lassr

Vote tallies:
Zaxxon - 1
Gryndyl - 1
Sparhawk - 2
Lassr - 3
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Arnir wrote:Sorry, Lassr, I don't know who it is but I've got to choose somebody.
No. Let me live and I'll be your whore. i have all kinds of toys! Wife can join in or watch!

Seriously, I'm not a werewolf. At this point I'm not sure either who it is, but it IS NOT me.
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Eep! No village man-whores! String Lassr up!
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

I think I am also gonna vote for Lassr {sorry no bold..im on my phone } first of all...he's useing his wife as a excuse....and what is this new toy they talk of.........fangs maybe.....
The Saint
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

My ghost will come back to haunt you all! Werewolves and a ghost, one hell of a town!
Lars

Post by Lars »

st_dysan - Lassr
Arnir - Lassr
setaside - Zaxxon
Gryndyl - Lassr
Zaxxon - Gryndyl
Ralph-Wiggum - Sparhawk
Sparhawk - Lassr
Lassr - Sparhawk
Remus West - Lassr

Vote tallies:
Zaxxon - 1
Gryndyl - 1
Sparhawk - 2
Lassr - 5
Lars

Post by Lars »

Day

Despite Lassr's protests of innocence, and his offer of, ummmm, "other favors", he is dragged, kicking and screaming, to the gallows. The noose is slung around his neck, and quickly tightened. The stool is kicked out from under him, and mercifly, Lassr's misery ends quickly.

The rest of the village gathers around Lassr's quickly cooling corpse, and wait with anticipation for his true form to be revealed. And they wait. And they wait. And they wait.

Nothing happens.

With dread, the villagers realize they have made a terrible mistake, and have hung an innocent man. With great sorrow, they turn back to their huts, afraid that with this mistake, someone else will surely be taken again tonight. Who will it be...................

........ and Lassr's dying words follow them in as they shut their doors for the evening: "I'm really good at blo..... aaaaaaaccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk"

The night cycle has now begun. Werewolves, pm me who your next victim is. Seer, ask your question.

triggercut - Dead
st_dysan
Arnir
setaside
Gryndyl
Zaxxon
Ralph-Wiggum
Sparhawk
Lassr - Dead
Remus West
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Boo! Sleep tight!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Well that will teach me to pull a name out of a hat and then run errand and have my car die. I really didn't mean for Lassr to die, I was trying to get some voting started and meant to pull mine later. So once again I find that I suck at this game. Crap.

edit to add: Have any of you people followed my voting choices in the other game? I have yet to get one right. Why the hell would you pile on with me? I would like to reiterate, I suck at this game, follow someone elses lead.

Oh, and nice ghost Lassr.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

super...i'm like 0 for 4...if your an innocent villager your odds with me are appalling....i suck
The Saint
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

I'm not sure how it can be fixed, but the first day voting almost has to be random. What clues can there be?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

st_dysan wrote:super...i'm like 0 for 4...if your an innocent villager your odds with me are appalling....i suck
If I could only claim to have done that little damage. We had 18 people, three wolves, and I didn't get a single friggin one. My ego can't take this much longer, please wolves tell me who you are so I get feel better about myself by getting you hung. Oops, ignore that last just tell me who you are.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Arnir wrote:I'm not sure how it can be fixed, but the first day voting almost has to be random. What clues can there be?
Not really much you can do, I was trying to jump around with my vote to get people talking and had to go run an errand. I take the heat for this one. Screwed my own plan.
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

*sniffs the air*

Oh what? Just because i'm the gardner I have to clean up this mess? Just ONCE i'd like someone to offer me a bit of help, you know how hard it is to properly bury a body?

*cries*

Sorry Lassr, you smelled like wet dog half the time, I thought you were a wolf.

*says a prayer*

Anyhow, if anyone is interested I'll be selling tomatoes tomorrow morning from my garden. I'll throw in strawberries and a head of cabbage if you by 4.

Now let me get back to work.
Ya srsly!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Sparhawk wrote:Oh what? Just because i'm the gardner I have to clean up this mess? Just ONCE i'd like someone to offer me a bit of help, you know how hard it is to properly bury a body?.
I have no experience with dead bodies until this current crisis. How did you come to have so much? Hmmmmm......
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

Remus West wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:Oh what? Just because i'm the gardner I have to clean up this mess? Just ONCE i'd like someone to offer me a bit of help, you know how hard it is to properly bury a body?.
I have no experience with dead bodies until this current crisis. How did you come to have so much? Hmmmmm......

Listen, we gardners understand the art of digging. Everything has its place, and if you want to get all paranoid over a simple clean up job, go ahead. However it'd be in your best interest to point towards others. I just wanna be left alone and drink a lil ale in a nice pub from time to time.

course, we now know how poorly ran the pub is these days. Lazy bastards can't seperate the salt from the pepper. THAT is not natural.
Ya srsly!
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

Remus West wrote:
Could yo please hold the light for me? Thanks.
Ya srsly!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Sparhawk wrote:if you want to get all paranoid over a simple clean up job, go ahead.
As though I needed a clean up job to get all paranoid. Geez, I've had paranoia down for years. Orange clearnace even :D
Lars

Post by Lars »

Day

Dawn, once again. The villagers slowly exit from their huts, one by one, afraid of what may be found. No blood nor bodies are seen in the village proper, but as a headcount is taken, there is 1 missing person. Each of the villagers slowly realize that setaside is among the missing. As they approach his hut, the claw marks are clearly visible upon his door. Just inside, his remains lie.

triggercut - Dead
st_dysan
Arnir
setaside - Dead
Gryndyl
Zaxxon
Ralph-Wiggum
Sparhawk
Lassr - Dead
Remus West

Majority vote is 4 votes. Choose wisely.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Sparhawk has been acting a wee bit too strangely for my tastes. Combined with his tag, this frightens me ever so slightly.

Slightly enough, as it happens, to start a lynch mob.
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

Great, wake up to another dead person. On the other hand, I woke up, so great.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Once again, I vote for Sparhawk. For Triggercut!*

*And for Lassr and setaside, I guess.
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

Zaxxon wrote:Sparhawk has been acting a wee bit too strangely for my tastes. Combined with his tag, this frightens me ever so slightly.

I don't know. Apparently the only person who accused Zaxxon wound up dead. Sounds fishy to me. Smells fishy to me as well, and I hate fish!

Edit: vote withdrawn
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Arnir wrote:
Zaxxon wrote:Sparhawk has been acting a wee bit too strangely for my tastes. Combined with his tag, this frightens me ever so slightly.

I don't know. Apparently the only person who accused Zaxxon wound up dead. Sounds fishy to me. Smells fishy to me as well, and I hate fish!
I noticed this, too. I can assure you that it's not me behind these vile machinations.

Does it help that I also despise fish? :(
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

Zaxxon wrote:
Arnir wrote:

I noticed this, too. I can assure you that it's not me behind these vile machinations.

Does it help that I also despise fish? :(
LOL. It might. However, if you are a werewolve your assurances mean nothing. If you aren't, you seem awfully eager to start hanging someone. Do you see things that others don't?