Lars Lynching Liaisons: Werewolf game

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Lars

Lars Lynching Liaisons: Werewolf game

Post by Lars »

This is the sequel to Grundbegriff's Gallows: Bad Moon Rising game. I'd like most of the original players to join this one as well, if you are interested. Playing a few games and getting comfortable with each other, I think, would make the intrigue that much more interesting. I can't promise the flowery prose that Grundbegriff writes so well, but I'll run it as well as I can. The rules for this game will be identical to the rules of the original, I see no reason to change them. If any of the original people do not wish to play, of course I'll be more than happy to add new people. Original rules can be seen here:
http://www.octopusoverlords.com/phpBB2/ ... sc&start=0

If you are interested in playing, please post below. I will get the game started once we get enough players, and I apologize in advance, I'll probably be giving preference to the participants in the original game. I think everyone that wishes to participate in a game has had the opportunity so far. So, let's get this started.

Players:

1. triggercut
2. st_dysan
3. Arnir
4. setaside
5. Gryndyl
6. Zaxxon
7. Ralph-Wiggum
8. Sparhawk
9. Lassr
10. Remus West
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

I'll take a spot if one of the originals opts out.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Hey Lars

Thanks for volunteering to run this one...Opt me in I'd love to play

Casey
The Saint
Arnir
Location: Right here. No, a bit left. A bit up. Okay, close enough. Texas.

Post by Arnir »

I'm will to die, uh, try again.
Blast from the past:Currently playing: Civ 4, HoI 3 (or at least trying to). Intel Pentium Dual Core E2220 2.4ghz, PNY GeForce GTS 250 1GB, 4GB system ram, Vista 64.
Chaosraven's D&D Party 2: Arthur Leadwyrm (now game 1) For your GPS PoI needs
"She needed a green card; I wanted a man card."
setaside

Post by setaside »

Sure. I'm in.
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

yeah, I'll do it again
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

I can do it again, but I'll be out of town shortly until Monday morning. If trig needs a spot, I'm open to giving mine up, too.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Sure. It'll be fun to get Zaxxon killed again. :wink:
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Sure. It'll be fun to get Zaxxon killed again. :wink:
Well this time can I at least have the massage parlor?
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Lets get started....I'm ready to lynch some more innocents..er hairy ones
The Saint
Lars

Post by Lars »

I'm going to wait until I can get at least 1 other player, then I'll get this started.
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

I'll play.
Ya srsly!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I'll play if you need another
Lars

Post by Lars »

Well, I was going to get it started, but now we have an uneven number of people. Ok, next person that asks, gets in, and I'll start it immediately.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I'll fill this out if you need me, but am already in 2 so will be very confused for a while (should be done/dead soon in one) so if someone else asks before you get started give the spot to them.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lars

Post by Lars »

Night

Night decends on the sleepy town of OctopusOverlordianville. Another hard day's labor had ended, and the villagers rest their weary bones in anticipation of another hard day.

This is going to be the least of their problems.

A shrill cry breaks the night silence. The village is awakened by the unnatural sounds of screaming and, it appears, the sounds of WOLVES. Many rumors have been heard over the past few weeks of werewolves killing off whole villages. It appears that the curse has befallen this town as well. All that is left to do is to wait for the shielding rays of morning to determine what terrible price has been levied during the night.

It is now NIGHT. I will be sending out the PMs now to everyone involved in the game, letting you know if you are a villager, a werewolf, or the seer. The seer can then ask his question, and the werewolves can determine who they wish to kill. Good luck, everyone!
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

I'm pre-emptively opening a massage parlor. Y'all been put on notice!
setaside

Post by setaside »

Zaxxon wrote:I'm pre-emptively opening a massage parlor. Y'all been put on notice!
Well, I guess that means you're not a werewolf because we all remember what happened to the last guy who ran a massage parlor, don't we?
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Zaxxon wrote:I'm pre-emptively opening a massage parlor. Y'all been put on notice!
Not sure if this game will have a happy ending for the villagers so can we get happy endings at the parlor?
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

setaside wrote:
Well, I guess that means you're not a werewolf because we all remember what happened to the last guy who ran a massage parlor, don't we?
I'm totally not sneaky enough to play off of that. :D
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

I'm tired of being saintly...I'm not bringing my church from the other village..I'm now a traveling salesman selling message oils...Heard this Zax is gonna need some..My oils promise happy endings
The Saint
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

st_dysan wrote:I'm tired of being saintly...I'm not bringing my church from the other village..I'm now a traveling salesman selling message oils...Heard this Zax is gonna need some..My oils promise happy endings
Ewww. Full release massage oils ftl.
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

I wish to state quite clearly that I have nothing to do with sensual massages for hot wives, nor anyone else for that matter. Except that I like to receive them from hot women.
Blast from the past:Currently playing: Civ 4, HoI 3 (or at least trying to). Intel Pentium Dual Core E2220 2.4ghz, PNY GeForce GTS 250 1GB, 4GB system ram, Vista 64.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Arnir, then I'll stay away from your door whilst peddlin my oils. BTW try to stay with us a little longer this time. :lol:
The Saint
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

st_dysan wrote:Arnir, then I'll stay away from your door whilst peddlin my oils. BTW try to stay with us a little longer this time. :lol:
Believe me, I want to stay healthy for a good long time!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

st_dysan wrote:I'm tired of being saintly...I'm not bringing my church from the other village..I'm now a traveling salesman selling message oils...Heard this Zax is gonna need some..My oils promise happy endings
Hmmm, not sure I trust whats in those oils. Basting materials perhaps? I'm gonna need to check these things out carefully. Zax, schedule me for first thing in the morning. st_dysan be sure to leave a full sampling for the girls to work with. :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

Remus West wrote:
Hmmm, not sure I trust whats in those oils. Basting materials perhaps? I'm gonna need to check these things out carefully. Zax, schedule me for first thing in the morning. st_dysan be sure to leave a full sampling for the girls to work with. :D
Just remember, the price of sensual massage for hot women is death. Trust me, I know these things.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Arnir wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Just remember, the price of sensual massage for hot women is death. Trust me, I know these things.
Who said anything about a massage for hot women? I was thinking massage from hot women for me. :D
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

Remus West wrote:
Arnir wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Who said anything about a massage for hot women? I was thinking massage from hot women for me. :D
Hmm. maybe that was my mistake.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Well its morning...I feel pretty good..Don't believe i died..off to pedal my wares
The Saint
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

*stretch* Great night.

I could go for a massage and some sented candles though.
Ya srsly!
Lars

Post by Lars »

Day

The morning sun finally lumbers over the horizon. The first villagers peek their heads out from their houses, expecting the worst. Their suspicions are confirmed: murder was afoot last night! The bloody, unrecognizable remains of a corpse are strewn across the village. A search of the houses revels that triggercut was the victim. It must be true: the werewolf curse has spread to this tiny village. The course of action is obvious: someone must be hung this day!

Let the discussions begin! The majority needed is 5 for a lynching. Once the deciding vote is cast, it will not be reversed. Good luck!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

triggercut is dead? Who's going to comp us a free meal now? Damn.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Avenge me!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Damn it. This is going to upset the girls so much I bet they cancel my massage. This is gonna ruin my entire week. These furballs must pay. Oh and we should also avenge triggercut and all that.
Arnir

Post by Arnir »

Still alive for the time being.
setaside

Post by setaside »

trigg appreciated some damn fine music. He didn't deserve this. Who among us has no musical taste. I'm guessing that person is one of our wolves.

:x
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

I don't want to throw the first stone, so let me just say please don't lynch me!.
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

This is really going to hurt the scented oils business
The Saint
Sparhawk

Post by Sparhawk »

st_dysan wrote:This is really going to hurt the scented oils business
You bet your ass it is, I'm not stepping one foot in your store until this problem is solved. Do you deliver?
I need several lavender and honeysuckle oils.
Ya srsly!