[Werewolf] Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

that bunny suXX0rs.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
CSL

Post by CSL »

pr0ner is hung high. The loyal English have won, as Brother Maynard has succeed in his task - defeating the sniveling French pigdogs. Alas, the terror is not over, mere days later another band of spies is spotted.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Woot. We won and I killed the rabbit :lol:

Added: btw CSL when I was reading through that post the line about everyone but me running away nearly make me scream like a little girl. Then I read the rest. :oops:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Remus West wrote:Woot. We won and I killed the rabbit :lol:
Now you just need to stick it in the stew with some poh-tay-toes.

*Not my imageshack account, so if it gets changed to a Trent Steel moneyshot then I apologize.
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Very good game. I wish I had held of on the rabbit a bit longer but I had to be sure I used it before the deciding vote was cast.
triggercut wrote:I think either I or noxious were going to die on night 2....
Yep, pr0ner and I had you, ND and Kelric on the list for night 2. Kelric was a diversion and a poor one at that :P. You probably would have been first pick. pr0ner and ND were passing PMs so I thought there was enough trust there to keep ND off our backs for a while.
(HBZ)