[Werewolf] Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Gryndyl wrote:We're all flying blind. I suggest that the last person to bring a shrubbery be hung.

How about a link instead, picture is to big.http://www.horizons.ca/images/conical%2 ... arbour.jpg

And I do not promise my vote to the last person, still waiting for something to give me a feeling.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Well I certainly am no frenchman. Nay, I am from the land of Sicily. And while we have been conquered more often than any frenchman, at least we did not surrender immediately.

In situations such as this, I believe proper protocol is to have everybody yell out their favorite colour. First person to say white loses.

I shall start.

PINK!
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

ChrisGrenard wrote:PINK!
Only a sissy Frenchman would choose pink!
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

"Grenard" sounds...well, sounds French sire.

I'm watching thee well, possible Frenchman. I'm watching thee well.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Kelric wrote:
ChrisGrenard wrote:PINK!
Only a sissy Frenchman would choose pink!
Hardly, and such a claim is clearly meant to confuse us loyal retainers. Any true frenchman would, as I have shown you, choose white. You clearly do not understand this, and thus YOU must be a dirty french woman!

Kelric simply MUST be a Frenchman!
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

triggercut wrote:"Grenard" sounds...well, sounds French sire.

I'm watching thee well, possible Frenchman. I'm watching thee well.
It is pronounced, "Gren" which rhymes with Hen, followed by "nerd" which is pronounced just like "nerd." Pitiful? Yes. French? Not even a Black Knight would say so.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

ChrisGrenard wrote:It is pronounced, "Gren" which rhymes with Hen, followed by "nerd" which is pronounced just like "nerd." Pitiful? Yes. French? Not even a Black Knight would say so.
[ooc]
Hmm. I always pronounced it grin ARD are you saying it's GRINnerd? [/ooc]
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I resent the french mark. I use bubbles in my bath but I eat my freedom fries!
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Mr. Bubbles, pr0ner, Hamsterball_z, and gromit have all been quiet. Spies I say!
Remus West wrote:And I do not promise my vote to the last person, still waiting for something to give me a feeling."
And Remus West is even worse. He can't even make a decision!
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

noxiousdog wrote:Mr. Bubbles, pr0ner, Hamsterball_z, and gromit have all been quiet. Spies I say!
"And I do not promise my vote to the last person, still waiting for something to give me a feeling."
Been throwing those allegations. I have a test. We shall pressure you. If you run at the first sign of stress, then you sir are a French. I am keeping my eye on you.

edit: Im keeping my eye on you and Grenard!
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
noxiousdog wrote:Mr. Bubbles, pr0ner, Hamsterball_z, and gromit have all been quiet. Spies I say!
"And I do not promise my vote to the last person, still waiting for something to give me a feeling."
Been throwing those allegations. I have a test. We shall pressure you. If you run at the first sign of stress, then you sir are a French. I am keeping my eye on you.

edit: Im keeping my eye on you and Grenard!
Accuse me or not, I care little, but idle threats are supremely French.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

Look at all this useless taunting going on. Did I misread? Is it two Englishmen buried amongst a bunch of French?

(Why don't we have to have to be sensitive to the French and yet we have to be sensitive to almost everybody else? If nothing else the French have hot news anchor lady.)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Only someone who is French would be so fast to accuse someone.

I vote Kelric.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

LordMortis wrote:Look at all this useless taunting going on. Did I misread? Is it two Englishmen buried amongst a bunch of French?

(Why don't we have to have to be sensitive to the French and yet we have to be sensitive to almost everybody else? If nothing else the French have hot news anchor lady.)
FROG-LOVER
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Prediction: We go 10 pages without hanging anybody.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Chaosraven wrote:
LordMortis wrote:Look at all this useless taunting going on. Did I misread? Is it two Englishmen buried amongst a bunch of French?

FROG-LOVER
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Hmmm my knightly senses are going off.... I have my eye on you. You know who you are.... I sense you're sweating. Im watching you!
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Let's get this show on the road. Oust the spies. Hamsterball_z must go.
Black Lives Matter

Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

I chance my vote from Crux to Kelric. I don't have any reason to suspect that he's french but at this point I'm a bandwagon voter and the current bandwagon seems to be everybody voting for someone different.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Hamsterball_Z I didn't like the way he looked at me last night.
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Ooh, a new bandwagon! I change my vote from Kelric to Hamsterball.

At this rate I anticipate changing my vote 8 more times before we lynch someone.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

I have decided!

noxiousdog is clearly French! He reeks of bunny!
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Bah, I love me some mob rule.

I remove my vote against noxiousdog, but yea and verily I do so swear, I think him to be sort of French....

...and switch my vote to Hamsterball! I once heard a filthy Frenchman exclaim to a brave and noble Englishman "Your father is a hamster and your mother smells of elderberries." Only someone named Hamsterball would recognize Hamster-ish features in another. Clearly, he's French! Burn HIM!
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Hamster shall be lynched! Lynch the Frenchie!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Hmmm.....I occurs to me that the French are famous for how picky they are regarding there food. The same is true of TRIGGERCUT! :shock: Coincidence? I think not my lords.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

My mother was a hamster and a fine Britton. How dare you insult her so! The elderberries we can't talk about....

If you want Frenchies look to be bandwagon jumpers! Only French minstrel types would so eagarly jump on the first wagon with a band on it! Um, I forgot where I'm going with this... Oh yeah, string up Triggercut!!!

EDIT: AND he can't even get the quote right! Fry Frenchie, Fry!
(HBZ)
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I have changed my mind!

I see that Gromit has been laying very low. Hiding to avoid detection, methinks!
Hodor.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

If we don't expose Hamsterball for the spy that he is, we must get gromit.

Active speakers should not be lynched in the first round. It does us no good to force someone to leave us who is willing to show up as part of the voting record.

Suspect triggercut? Fine. Keep an eye on him. Examine his speech in minute detail. Save it for later. Read as he continues to add to it. But at least he will continue to give us something to talk about!

As a compromise to pr0ner, I will change my vote to gromit
Black Lives Matter

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

noxiousdog wrote:If we don't expose Hamsterball for the spy that he is, we must get gromit.

Active speakers should not be lynched in the first round. It does us no good to force someone to leave us who is willing to show up as part of the voting record.

Suspect triggercut? Fine. Keep an eye on him. Examine his speech in minute detail. Save it for later. Read as he continues to add to it. But at least he will continue to give us something to talk about!

As a compromise to pr0ner, I will change my vote to gromit
With this in mind, and the frustration from this not being done in my other game, I change my vote to gromit and with that I'm off to Camelot.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

On second thought, its a very silly place, I think I'll hang out here some more.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Damn you people.. ok for sake of stringing someone up soon give Gromit the final cut. I want French blood
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

I still have my finger on Triggercut but Gromit's silence is very suspicious. If he doesn't speak soon I may have to go with the others. Does anyone have a torch or pitchfork they can spare?
(HBZ)
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Old man Higgins is selling some on the corner of Fairbanks and Biggleswade.
CSL

Post by CSL »

Voting So Far!

triggercut - Hamsterball_Z
Kelric - Hamsterball_Z
Mr Bubbles - Gromit
Crux (dead)
pr0ner - Gromit
Remus West - Gromit
Chris Grenard - Kelric
Gryndyl - Hamsterball_Z
Hamsterball_Z - Triggercut
Gromit
Noxious Dog - Gromit

Gromit - 4 Votes
Hamsterball_Z - 3 Votes
Triggercut - 1 Vote

Majority is 6 Votes.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Old man Higgins is selling some on the corner of Fairbanks and Biggleswade.
Don't bother buying new but be sure to check the handle for wear.
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Bandwagon be damned, I'll switch to Gromit. But I'll be watching you Trig.
(HBZ)
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Hamsterball is no longer silent. I believe Gromit maintains his silence to hide his silly accent
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Um....Yeah!!! I change my vote to Gromit, too!!
CSL

Post by CSL »

With those last votes the fate of the silent but indomitable Gromit was sealed. Without a murmur they quickly tied him up, believing him to be a French witch. Not knowing what to do with a witch they quickly consulted with Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film.

With much difficulty they eventually came up with the right course of action - Gromit would be executed forthwidth. Yet how would this be accomplished? For several days the group travelled as far as could be with King Arthur until they arrived at a castle inhabitated by the French. Unable to breech the walls conventionally they eventually built a catapult and lacking proper stones, used Gromit.

Yet they had been wrong, his silence was merely due to the fact that he had vowed to remain so until England had won the World Cup, and as such was doomed to never talk again. Upon his breast they found the flag of England tattooed, he could not have been the culprit.

I await your PM's.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

CSL wrote:Upon his breast they found the flag of England tattooed, he could not have been the culprit.
Hmpf. :)