[Vampire] Jiffy was dessert.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Arcanis wrote:
Arkon wrote:Unless someone can tell me otherwise, my gut still says Ralph-Wiggum is a vampire.

Ralph was the first to suggest we vote for Storz, who was innocent. Ralph played it off as being just a random, whoever hasn't posted yet, but he was able to say that since he knew that those who hadn't posted were all innocents. However he flip flopped on the vote a few times to look indecisive so we wouldn't think he was pushing for it.

Then Ralph used McNutt's mistake by offing pr0ner to his advantage, it was just too easy of a kill. Ralph quickly jumped to the defense of McNutt, saying that it would have been dumb for McNutt to off pr0ner if he were the vampire. Then to save his own skin, when votes were starting to go against him, Ralph changed his vote to McNutt. He made sure to change in the middle so his vote wouldn't be the deciding vote.

Also keep in mind, J.D. had been voting for Ralph, but changed to McNutt. Ralph had to take out someone who was going for him, but I would have been too obvious a choice as I have only ever voted for Ralph. So J.D. ended up as dinner.

Again Ralph-Wiggum is a vampire!
if your logic is correct would he have not been served better taking me out instead of JD since JD was only voting for him because i did. He has it in his post.
Except, you had already been the target of quite a few votes. He may be counting on the votes coming back to you and him not having to lift a finger to take you out.
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

noxiousdog wrote:
Arkon wrote:However he flip flopped on the vote a few times to look indecisive so we wouldn't think he was pushing for it.
I don't disagree with the rest, but that's witch logic.

If he wasn't a vampire he would be indecisive, since he wouldn't know anything. If he is a vampire then he switched his vote to look indecisive.

Besides, in the first round we were all indecisive.

My two cents: We have stuff to go on. The seers have been able to get 2 readings. Speed only benefits the vampires at this point.

edit: spelling is teh hard.
My "speculation" is the indecisiveness was all part of the plan to make him look like an innocent.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Arkon wrote:
noxiousdog wrote:
Arkon wrote:However he flip flopped on the vote a few times to look indecisive so we wouldn't think he was pushing for it.

If he wasn't a vampire he would be indecisive, since he wouldn't know anything. If he is a vampire then he switched his vote to look indecisive.

My two cents: We have stuff to go on. The seers have been able to get 2 readings. Speed only benefits the vampires at this point.

My "speculation" is the indecisiveness was all part of the plan to make him look like an innocent.
I understand that. But if he were innocent, would he act any different?
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

noxiousdog wrote:
Arkon wrote:
noxiousdog wrote:

I understand that. But if he were innocent, would he act any different?
If he were innocent I don't know that he would have started off the voting, and then changed to always being a mid card voter for the following rounds like he has so far.

Regardless, my vote still stands. No other villager has stood out to me like Ralph-Wiggum has.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

:(

This is the 2nd time you've voted for me Arkon since I accused you of possibly being a vampire due to your wishy-washiness (is that a word?). At least you haven't been wishy-washy anymore, though. :wink:

But one of your reasons for voting for me is that I was the first to accuse storz. And unfortunately I was wrong. But if I was a vampire, wouldn't it be in my best interests to lay low and just follow the crowd rather than make the first accusation?

And for McNutt you claimed that my switching votes in the middle is a sign of being a vampire (indecisiveness, you said). But that's the exact opposite of what happened with storz. How can both actions, which are completely incompatible, be signs of vampirism? You can't have it both ways.
Silky

Post by Silky »

Here's all you need to know. Arkon has no avatar so he must be the fruits of the devil.
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote::(

This is the 2nd time you've voted for me Arkon since I accused you of possibly being a vampire due to your wishy-washiness (is that a word?). At least you haven't been wishy-washy anymore, though. :wink:

But one of your reasons for voting for me is that I was the first to accuse storz. And unfortunately I was wrong. But if I was a vampire, wouldn't it be in my best interests to lay low and just follow the crowd rather than make the first accusation?

And for McNutt you claimed that my switching votes in the middle is a sign of being a vampire (indecisiveness, you said). But that's the exact opposite of what happened with storz. How can both actions, which are completely incompatible, be signs of vampirism? You can't have it both ways.
I was never indecisive, rather I was slow to act. I have only ever voted for one person, that would be you. It is all a matter of misdirection. You began with the innocent, oh I will vote for a random person (of which there were only a few possibilities laid out by you) to get things started. Then flopped a few times to appear indecisive like an innocent villager. With no information for the first vote, you were able to get away with being the first vote.

I also never stated indecisiveness in the vote for McNutt. That vote was for self preservation. It was the incredibly quick defense. In addition if you truly felt McNutt were innocent like you claimed in your defense of him, why did you switch your vote to help tip the scales towards him and away from yourself.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Arkon wrote: I also never stated indecisiveness in the vote for McNutt.
No, but you did say:
Arkon wrote: My "speculation" is the indecisiveness was all part of the plan to make him look like an innocent.
So my indecisiveness made me look like a vampire. But being the first person to vote for storz made me look like a vampire. So, what you're saying is that both being decisive and being indecisive makes me look like a vampire. So I guess it's a no-win situation for me.
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
Arkon wrote: I also never stated indecisiveness in the vote for McNutt.
No, but you did say:
Arkon wrote: My "speculation" is the indecisiveness was all part of the plan to make him look like an innocent.
So my indecisiveness made me look like a vampire. But being the first person to vote for storz made me look like a vampire. So, what you're saying is that both being decisive and being indecisive makes me look like a vampire. So I guess it's a no-win situation for me.
Wonderful job of taking it out of context. Let me clear this up for you.
noxiousdog wrote:
arkon wrote:However he flip flopped on the vote a few times to look indecisive so we wouldn't think he was pushing for it.

My statement of you being indecisive is directly in response to this statement from Noxiousdog, which was only referenceing your first vote waffling.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

If Arkon has some evidence against Ralph beyond the weak sauce he's posted, I can sure be changed to hang the little guy today.

Until then though, I think Arcanis is my vote for Vampire. Lots of very small, circumstantial things.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Jiffy

Post by Jiffy »

I too am thinking Arcanis is a vamp. His posts just seem too far out there, and I feel bad for switching from him to Mcnutt.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

triggercut wrote:If Arkon has some evidence against Ralph beyond the weak sauce he's posted, I can sure be changed to hang the little guy today.

Until then though, I think Arcanis is my vote for Vampire. Lots of very small, circumstantial things.
Please provide some evidence to back this up. Right now i have some suspects but no evidence on them to say much of anything hence i'm not casting a vote yet. If we don't get one of them soon all are in trubble.

lets say you get me lynched today i'm inocent. they get to have a snack on someone else tonight that gets it down to 3 vamps and 6 non vamps. At that point it is prety bleak any more mistakes puts everyone in a tight bind.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

Arcanis wrote:don't worry McNutt they are just keeping me around to be lynched tomorrow so that a vamp won't have to be. they will have a stronger cause against me tomorrow than they would you. Your arguments have some merit as i do play in character, though not because i'm a vampire but because i play loads of d&d so it comes natural to me to put myself into the role. And because you made a case that actually had some reasoning to it the vamps will use that against me tomorrow to get me lynched instead of them.

As i said earlier i think your innocent and would not cast a vote against you to save my own skin.
just to reiterate since this is what is going to happen unless someone steps forward and said that a seer has stated that I'm clean. then I'm lunch tonight in that case.

If i were a vamp i would have voted for McNutt to seal his fate rather than wait until someone else did it.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

If someone has some evidence against Arcanis I wish they would share it
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Avenge me!!

Do not allow me to die in vain!
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

tru1cy wrote:If someone has some evidence against Arcanis I wish they would share it
Hmm.

I had thought Arcanis was more vocal about one of his accusations than he was. Turns out, rereading this thread for the fourth time, that he wasn't.

I'll retract my vote for Arcanis.

Absent any other evidence, I think I'm gonna vote to put Wiggum's neck in the noose, if only to build some consensus here. Sorry Ralph.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Arcanis
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

tru1cy wrote:Arcanis
mind elaborating on that. you ask for evidence and apparently get some in a pm and all you do is vote for me no real reason given.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Many of you know that I've been defensive of Arcanis, but unlike trig, with more research I reached the opposite conclusion.
McNutt wrote:I'm sticking with Arcanis. If I die today, and I can certainly understand it since everybody's pretty much guessing, I fully intend to ghost bomb this bitch when Arcanis is discovered to be the vampire.
J.D wrote:If the three vamps are Arcanis, Jiffy or Triggercut, expect some serious railroading action on either Ralph or McNutt.
Arcanis wrote:I honestly think the the Alpha vamp would have selected RW as one of his minions
yet via PM to me Arcanis said, "My vote for Ralf was to have a vote out there for someone i didn't think would get lynched to test the waters to see if there is a patern of people jumping ship to get someone killed as quickly as possible."

It seems my leanings were wrong.

My vote is for Arcanis

I will be happy to screenshot if you all doubt the pm.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

noxiousdog wrote:Many of you know that I've been defensive of Arcanis, but unlike trig, with more research I reached the opposite conclusion.
McNutt wrote:I'm sticking with Arcanis. If I die today, and I can certainly understand it since everybody's pretty much guessing, I fully intend to ghost bomb this bitch when Arcanis is discovered to be the vampire.
J.D wrote:If the three vamps are Arcanis, Jiffy or Triggercut, expect some serious railroading action on either Ralph or McNutt.
Arcanis wrote:I honestly think the the Alpha vamp would have selected RW as one of his minions
yet via PM to me Arcanis said, "My vote for Ralf was to have a vote out there for someone i didn't think would get lynched to test the waters to see if there is a patern of people jumping ship to get someone killed as quickly as possible."

It seems my leanings were wrong.

My vote is for Arcanis

I will be happy to screenshot if you all doubt the pm.
no need to screen shot it i said that but if you would think about it could my post in the thread not have been a snare set to lure in the vamps

triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Now my head hurts.

This does at least give me something more substantial vis a vis Arcanis.

McNutt was right, I'm thinking. Back to Arcanis.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

So wait - Arcanis was voting for me even though he thinks (knows?) that I'm not a vamp? He's obviously trying to play us against each other. I'm voting for Arcanis.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Arcanis wrote: no need to screen shot it i said that but if you would think about it could my post in the thread not have been a snare set to lure in the vamps

I don't doubt it, but the two people that were most vigorous in their attack are dead, and I can't reconcile our conversations.

I can't speak for anyone else, but what choice do I have?
Black Lives Matter

Arkon

Post by Arkon »

noxiousdog wrote:
Arcanis wrote: no need to screen shot it i said that but if you would think about it could my post in the thread not have been a snare set to lure in the vamps

I don't doubt it, but the two people that were most vigorous in their attack are dead, and I can't reconcile our conversations.

I can't speak for anyone else, but what choice do I have?
Noxious, for some reason you are starting to give off some vampire vibes here.

Neither pr0ner or J.D. ever voted for Arcanis. McNutt did go after Arcanis, but he was lynched. You stated in PM's to me that you were "hearing" he was either a Vampire or a Seer. At this point it feels like you are sending out "feeler" PM's trying to get someone to respond as to who is a seer. You seem to be awfully suspiscious here.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

i agree with Arkon. Noxiousdog sent me a PM try to feel out if i was or knew who a seer was.

I know i don't have much of a chance to survive today but I'm getting more and more evidence but it is more circumstantial.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Arkon wrote: Noxious, for some reason you are starting to give off some vampire vibes here.

Neither pr0ner or J.D. ever voted for Arcanis. McNutt did go after Arcanis, but he was lynched. You stated in PM's to me that you were "hearing" he was either a Vampire or a Seer. At this point it feels like you are sending out "feeler" PM's trying to get someone to respond as to who is a seer. You seem to be awfully suspiscious here.
It seems like I go through this every time, but I'll try once again.

The villagers must gather information and hope that the vamps either show a recognizable pattern, or slip up. I have tried to do just that with conversation here and via pm. I have been in contact with nearly everyone (and I apologize if I have missed you.)

In addition to J.D.s and McNutt's quote's, Kelric said, "Nobody has really acted too suspiciously or out of character IMO. I'm not sure about Arcanis, but that may just be his posting style and probably is."

I received this from Jiffy, "I really have no specifics, just gut feeling. His posts do seem funny, and if I was a seer, I would be playing it lower key than he is. There really isn't much to go on at this point."

So that's 4 people that have publicly or privately suggested Arcanis isn't 'right' and then I find Arcanis lying to me.

What would you have me do? Not gather information? Not voice my concerns? That puts me in an awful bad place, of having information that can possibly used against vamps and instead sits idle. No thanks.
Black Lives Matter

Jiffy

Post by Jiffy »

I think at this point I feel like curling up in the fetal position, since it is getting very hard to tell what the heck is going on.

I withdraw my vote for Arcanis, and instead cast it against the vampire that is Noxiousdog. He seemed suspicious to me since the beginning, when trying to protect people. Now, I think he is trying to actively bring down someone to deflect any suspicion from himself.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Really quickly, I'm pulling down my Arkanis vote, until someone with some info contacts me via PM.

I can't vote for ND either, because while I've exchanged a PM or two with him, he hasn't tried to draw anything out of me beyond impressions of posts in the thread.

My gut feeling is that maybe one of our vampires is being very silent today. Absent other info, I won't get more specific and vote on someone.
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

noxiousdog wrote:
Arkon wrote: Noxious, for some reason you are starting to give off some vampire vibes here.

It seems like I go through this every time, but I'll try once again.

The villagers must gather information and hope that the vamps either show a recognizable pattern, or slip up. I have tried to do just that with conversation here and via pm. I have been in contact with nearly everyone (and I apologize if I have missed you.)

In addition to J.D.s and McNutt's quote's, Kelric said, "Nobody has really acted too suspiciously or out of character IMO. I'm not sure about Arcanis, but that may just be his posting style and probably is."

I received this from Jiffy, "I really have no specifics, just gut feeling. His posts do seem funny, and if I was a seer, I would be playing it lower key than he is. There really isn't much to go on at this point."

So that's 4 people that have publicly or privately suggested Arcanis isn't 'right' and then I find Arcanis lying to me.

What would you have me do? Not gather information? Not voice my concerns? That puts me in an awful bad place, of having information that can possibly used against vamps and instead sits idle. No thanks.
My point is that you stated that the two people that were most vigorous in thier attack against Arcanis are dead. Except the two people killed by the vampires never once rallied against Arcanis.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Noxiousdog, it is clear to me that you are railroading Arcanis. Who would do this other than a vampire? I hope that you feel every part of your body explode into dust when we shove the stake through your heart.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Arkon wrote: My point is that you stated that the two people that were most vigorous in thier attack against Arcanis are dead. Except the two people killed by the vampires never once rallied against Arcanis.
What?
McNutt wrote:
I'm sticking with Arcanis.

I think the best case that has been made is mine against Arcanis

I still have to go with my gut and say Arcanis. I have a feeling my ghost will be screaming "I told you so, you bitches!"

There are some things Arcanis has said that leads me to believe he is a vampire. I can't say what it is right now as it would give away what I look for, but if I had to bet, I'd bet Arcanis is in league with Lucifer.

Ah, I see what you're saying. McNutt died of lynching rather than in the night. My take is threefold. One, the vamps have 3 votes they can put toward lynching. Two, while they might not vote as a block, it take little to influence voting especially in an absence of evidence. So, unless the seer is providing input, the first couple lynchings are likely vamp influenced. Third, with such little evidence as well as the desire to get things moving, two votes at the right time can start a mob, which unfortunately, has been all too common.

So, while you might see it as a villager action, I see it as a vamp action.

YMMV.
Black Lives Matter

Silky

Post by Silky »

triggercut

"You have been found guilty of commerce with the devil"
"State your confession"
"Confess! Confess!"
"The Anti-Christ" -
"'You have been found guilty of commerce with the Devil' 'Confess! Confess!'"
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Is it just me confusing their names, or do Arcanis and Arkon seem to be working together a lot? I've counted at least two times where one of the two will vote for someone and then the other will almost immediately vote for the same person. Or one will be accused by someone and the other will then vote against the accuser.

Either they're seers and so know something the rest of us don't (or am I the only one :( ) or they're working together because they're vampires.

As much as I don't want to lynch a seer, I'll stick by my vote of Arcanis for now until some one can assure me that he's not a vampire.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

By my count:

Silky - triggercut
Ralph Wiggum - Arcanis
Noxiousdog - Arcanis
triggercut -
Jiffy - Noxiousdog
Lars -
Kelric -
Arcanis - Noxiousdog
tru1cy - Arcanis
Arkon - Ralph Wiggum
msteelers - Noxiousdog

-------------
6 votes are needed for a majority lynching:

Noxiousdog - 3
Arcanis - 3
Ralph Wiggum - 1
triggercut - 1
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Is it just me confusing their names, or do Arcanis and Arkon seem to be working together a lot? I've counted at least two times where one of the two will vote for someone and then the other will almost immediately vote for the same person. Or one will be accused by someone and the other will then vote against the accuser.

Either they're seers and so know something the rest of us don't (or am I the only one :( ) or they're working together because they're vampires.

As much as I don't want to lynch a seer, I'll stick by my vote of Arcanis for now until some one can assure me that he's not a vampire.
I have had no contact with Arkon outside of this thread and i'll go back and look for what you have said but i assure you i have not been following him to decide my votes. Each has had a reason an all have been to draw out vampires.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

after some consideration i have decided it was time to truely take one for the team. ND is a vampire. I am one of the seers and have dreamed it. And i have another suspect but have yet to confirm it. and will not risk implicating the other seer.

I have tried to be as over the top in my posts that the vamps wouldn't suspect me as a seer. But not so much as to get lynched, well so much for the second part of that plan. I know i will not live the night now but perhaps i can live the day and have the truth revealed.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Arcanis wrote:after some consideration i have decided it was time to truely take one for the team. ND is a vampire. I am one of the seers and have dreamed it. And i have another suspect but have yet to confirm it. and will not risk implicating the other seer.

I have tried to be as over the top in my posts that the vamps wouldn't suspect me as a seer. But not so much as to get lynched, well so much for the second part of that plan. I know i will not live the night now but perhaps i can live the day and have the truth revealed.
Woah, someone coming out as the Seer and saying the other one is still alive. I figured since we hadn't heard from either of them yet that one or both was dead.

If anyone can back this up, I have no problem voting for Nox. Seems as good a suspect as any right now.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

i still haven't confirmed weither the other person is the seer or a vampire and since i have not heard from the other i assume that they are dead or beeing very quite. if it is the other i plan on asking them why theyhave said nothing yet if it isn't we know a 2nd vamp. but i have to survive to tell the tale and i doubt the vamps will let me.

edit to add comedy:
ok i'm going soak in garlic sauce while eating some garlic, putting on all the silver jewlry that i can find adn after that takeing a shower in holy water. I want to give them some indigetstion when they eat me tonight.
Pray that you get the other 2 before they get the rest of us.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Withdraw my vote for Arcanis
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Votes so far:

Silky ~ triggercut
Ralph Wiggum ~ Arcanis
Noxiousdog ~ Arcanis
triggercut ~ Withdrawn
Jiffy ~ Noxiousdog
Lars
Kelric
Arcanis ~ Noxiousdog
tru1cy ~ Withdrawn
Arkon ~ Ralph Wiggum
msteelers ~ Noxiousdog

There are 11 players, 6 needed for majority.

Total votes:
triggercut ~ 1
Arcanis ~ 2
Noxiousdog ~ 3
Ralph Wiggum ~ 1

Just to catch up on who's voting for whom. Tomorrow is shaping up to be interesting.