[Vampire] Jiffy was dessert.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Okay, I have a feeling and I am being played. I have been recieving PM from two people and I am almost certain that one is a Vamp. When I asked for evidence against Arcanis I recieved this,
tru1cy,

I have no idea whether you are clean or not. I'm taking a chance that you are innocent because at this point, it's still hard to tell, but the odds are good.

First off, I am not the seer. I have been contacted by someone claiming to be the seer, but I am not 100% sure they are being truthful. They claim to have found one vampire, and verified it, and on the third day found my innocence. So, they contacted me. I am on the side that they are being truthful though. It would seem pretty risky otherwise.

The person that this 'seer' claims is a vampire is not Arcanis. However, this 'known' vamp earlier contacted me, asking to back down off of Arcanis. They did not provide any evidence on why Arc should be spared, other than they think he might be innocent. This 'vamp' also listed a second person as a corroborator, who is now pushing for me to drop my Arcanis vote. I have a feeling both of these people are hoping to save Arc, their vamp buddy. But, I am still not 100% sure. One side is trying to play me, that I know for sure. Razz

This was why I voted for Arc. He's much easier to pin than the other two. If he is a vamp, I'll give the seer the corraborator (I've withheld it so far), and the vampires days should be number....If not, I'll probably be offed right away, since I have talked with at least 1, if not two or all three of the vampires so far.

Hope that clears up some things.

After, Arcanis comes out about being a seer I get this
Looks like Arc was a seer after all. (Arcanis was my source that I stated before). I've switched my vote to ND for good now, just waiting on a few more votes to seal the deal.

I'm not naming the person I recieved this from cause I hope they will explain themselves. Cause to me it seems like Arcanis is in league with this person and have been trying to play me.
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Well, I hope Arcanis isn't the real seer - especially if he's the last one left. Because he's sure to get eaten tonight. But that said, I don't want to be responsible for killing our seer. Thus, I withdraw my vote of Arcanis.

Like Kelric, as soon as I get any secondary confirmation that noxiousdog is a vampire, I'll have no trouble voting for him.
Jiffy

Post by Jiffy »

I have been in contact with the second seer, and I can verify that NoxiousDog is indeed a vampire. Also, after conversations with Arcanis, I can also state that Ralph-Wiggum is the second vampire. Arcanis can verify this if he wishes. Ralph will be lynched tomorrow however, since we have a VampireDog to string up today.

tru1cy, my statements have been true, other than stating Arcanis was my source (a simple ruse done to protect my source more). Arc and I have had no communication until after he came out as the seer.
Crux

Post by Crux »

Silky ~ Noxiousdog
Ralph Wiggum ~ Withdrawn
Noxiousdog ~ Arcanis
triggercut ~ Withdrawn
Jiffy ~ Noxiousdog
Lars
Kelric
Arcanis ~ Noxiousdog
tru1cy ~ Withdrawn
Arkon ~ Noxiousdog
msteelers ~ Noxiousdog

There are 11 players, 6 needed for majority.

Total votes:
triggercut ~
Arcanis ~ 1
Noxiousdog ~ 5
Ralph Wiggum ~
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

I will confirm that Ralf was my second suspect and communication with Jiffy's seer as revealed him as such.

edit: so many webs to weave so little time. I hope you blood suckers all rot in hell.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Silky

Post by Silky »

I remove my vote for triggercut and vote for NoxiousDog
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

Since i have my judo belt test tomorrow i probably won't be able to get to my computer most of the day tomorrow so i would like to have it stated now that if i survive the night, i know i'm funny, that RW is my vote. I didn't bold so that it would not cause my vote to be confused and changed for todays lynching.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

I knew RW was a vamp, you all laughed at me. So we can take one down tonight I will switch my vote to Noxiousdog. Stake him!
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Holy crap!!

I go to work for a coupla hours and come back here and...

....wowzers! This sucker is unraveling fast for the vampires, no pun intended.

How do you want your stake cooked, noxiousdog?
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Crux

Post by Crux »

Triggercut was the last to give the nod. Noxiousdog struggled a little, but it was with a sense of inevitability as he was held down and the stake driven into his heart. Only some were surprised when the flow of blood evident in the others' deaths was absent. Only some were surprised when Noxiousdog's skin crumbled to dust like ancient parchment, his body almost disintegrating. Only some were surprised to learn he had been a vampire!

storz - Lynched
McNutt - Lynched

pr0ner - Dinner
JD - Dinner

Noxiousdog - Lynched (Vampire!)

Silky
Ralph Wiggum
triggercut
Jiffy
Lars
Kelric
Arcanis
tru1cy
Arkon
msteelers

Seers and Vampires send your pms.
If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit - Mitch Hedberg
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

Damn dirty vampire. Good riddance.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

One down, two to go.
Harkonis

Post by Harkonis »

triggercut wrote:Holy crap!!

I go to work for a coupla hours and come back here and...

....wowzers! This sucker is unraveling fast for the vampires, no pun intended.

How do you want your stake cooked, noxiousdog?
due to you job, I have to say that this is the funniest quote I've read in a long time.. You win!
I loved DP too! :P - ChesspieceFace
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

here you go this will be the last image i see tonight.

edit for someone about to die i am haveing way too much fun with this. At least i know that i'm tanking 2 out 3 of them with me.
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Nicely played, Arcanis and Arkon. I think we've got this won, barring something really bizarre and unlikely.

Vamps oughta let Arc live, just because of his play.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Rot in hell you vampire scum :evil:
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Woah, woah, woah. Who's telling people I'm a vampire? Your sources are playing you, Jiffy, cause it ain't me.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Woah, woah, woah. Who's telling people I'm a vampire? Your sources are playing you, Jiffy, cause it ain't me.
They seemed to work the first time. Good job Arcanis. No way they can let you live out the night though. :(
Silky

Post by Silky »

I am about to go to my fantasy football draft, get totally polluted and pass out. Before all this I will vote early for Ralph Wiggum
Jiffy

Post by Jiffy »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:Woah, woah, woah. Who's telling people I'm a vampire? Your sources are playing you, Jiffy, cause it ain't me.
I've been in contact with 3 other people, so unless there is another being played as much as I, you are a vampire.

If you turn out to be innocent....well hopefully I have enough time to point out who lead me astray. :P
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Okay, Sorry I outted Arcanis and Jiffy, but I thought I was being played. RW prepare to be staked in the morning
Jiffy

Post by Jiffy »

tru1cy wrote:Okay, Sorry I outted Arcanis and Jiffy, but I thought I was being played. RW prepare to be staked in the morning
I for sure was going to come out before ND went down to ensure his death, but Arcanis threw me for a loop. :P
Crux

Post by Crux »

No voting yet. I'm waiting on another pm or two to announce the vampires' slaying for the evening. Discuss away, but don't vote yet please!
Crux

Post by Crux »

It was little surprise to see Arcanis dead, after he admitted to being a Seer. The two vampires who remained had little choice. Despite his death, a feeling of euphoria surrounded the townsfolk as they met, determined to root out the last two vampires. The only question was, would they succeed?

storz - Lynched
McNutt - Lynched

pr0ner - Dinner
JD - Dinner
Arcanis - Dinner

Silky
Ralph Wiggum
triggercut
Jiffy
Lars
Kelric
tru1cy
Arkon
msteelers

Five votes needed for today's lynching.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Ralph Wiggum
Jiffy

Post by Jiffy »

Ralph Wiggum
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Ralph Wiggum
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Arkon

Anyone? Anyone? :(
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Ralph Wiggum
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Bye bye Ralph Wiggum
Arkon

Post by Arkon »

You are toast Ralph Wiggum
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

** ghostly immage dances around in nice brown belt**

have to brag that i passed my belt test.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

Arcanis wrote:** ghostly immage dances around in nice brown belt**

have to brag that i passed my belt test.
does that make you a ghoul, ghost, or spirit?

congrats :mrgreen:
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

msteelers wrote:
Arcanis wrote:** ghostly immage dances around in nice brown belt**
does that make you a ghoul, ghost, or spirit?
Not sure about that, but clearly he's no longer a wight.
Crux

Post by Crux »

Ralph barely even put up a struggle as he was held down by a few of the villagers. The stake drove home, and he screeched once, then crumbled to dust. He had been a vampire. The town went to sleep confident that night. But there was still one left.

storz - Lynched
McNutt - Lynched

pr0ner - Dinner
JD - Dinner
Arcanis - Dinner

Ralph Wiggum - Lynched (Vampire!)

Silky
triggercut
Jiffy
Lars
Kelric
tru1cy
Arkon
msteelers
Crux

Post by Crux »

Jiffy was found the following morning, a single set of teeth marks on his neck. From the look of fear in his empty eyes he had not died happy.

storz - Lynched
McNutt - Lynched

pr0ner - Dinner
JD - Dinner
Arcanis - Dinner
Jiffy - Dinner

Ralph Wiggum - Lynched (Vampire!)

Silky
triggercut
Lars
Kelric
tru1cy
Arkon
msteelers

Only four votes needed this time.
J.D.

Post by J.D. »

Now this is interesting.
msteelers

Post by msteelers »

It's time to reveal who I really am. Arcanis wasn't a true seer, he was covering for me. He "revealed" himself because by the time I contacted him it was apparent he was going to be lynched. Let me start from the begining.

The first night I investigated Ralph Wiggum, and found out he wasn't a normal villager. I had a feeling he was a vampire, but there was a chance he was the other seer. That day we lynched Storz, he was innocent.

That night my dreams were filled of blood, Ralph Wiggum was a vampire.

Day 2. Proner is eaten. At this point the crowd was going after Arcanis, with the first vote being cast by McNutt. But Arcanis cast a vote for Ralph Wiggum. So while the crowd piled on Arcanis, I voted with him, and voted for Ralph.

I soon got a PM from Noxiousdog. He was asking me questions about Arcanis, and was wondering if I had any extra information about him. I was immediately suspicious of this. It reeked of a vampire trying to out a seer. So I lied and said the reasons in my post were the real reasons for my vote. I then got another PM from Jiffy, who claimed that noxiousdog had contacted him also, and asked him to withdraw his vote for arcanis. Jiffy did this, and it allowed the voting to swing to McNutt, who was staked.

That night I dreamt of Noxiousdog, and learned he wasn't a normal villager.

I was starting to feel alone. Three nights and I hadn't found an innocent yet. There was a chance noxiousdog was the other seer, but I had him pegged for being a vampire. I needed to contact someone, so I PMed JD. I told him everything that had happened up to that point, and revealed myself to him. It was a gamble, but I figured even if noxiousdog was a seer, I only had a 2/9 chance of contacting a vampire. He believed me, but was killed by the vampires that night. So I was back at square one.

The voting that day turned on Arcanis early, led by noxiousdog, who was defending Ralph the whole way. This all but confirmed noxiousdog to me, and it became my goal to save arcanis. I sent a PM to Arcanis begging him to give up some proof that he was innocent. I was really hoping he would say he was the other seer, but he said he was innocent. I then sent another PM to Jiffy to withdraw his vote for Arcanis. He wouldn't though, not without proof, but at that point I didn't have anything outside of a gut feeling, and I wasn't ready to expose myself as the seer to him.

I revealed myself to Arcanis, and told him everything I knew. We created a plan: he would "reveal" himself as a seer, and name noxiousdog, because we thought it would be easier to turn the crowd on him. Hopefully this would get everyone who was on the fence to vote for noxiousdog and get him hung. We then worked behind the scenes, him acting as my front, and spoke with several others. We contacted 3 people, one of which was claiming to be the other seer who had confirmed noxiousdog as the vampire.

My original plan was to have Arcanis reveal himself, name noxiousdog, and have him lynched. This makes Arcanis a must kill for the remaining vampires. I wanted Arcanis to follow up, after the lynching, by sending a PM to everyone naming Ralph as the second vampire. The last vampire would read this and they would have no choice but to believe that Arcanis was the seer and kill him at night. We would lynch Ralph in the morning, and it would give me and the other seer one more night to confirm the last vote.

Jiffy jumped the gun and revealed Ralph in public, this might have been what sealed his fate last night. That night the vampires took the bait, and killed Arcanis, and the other seer and I found two more innocents. Then in the morning we staked Ralph. At night the other seer and I had three suspects we needed to search. Silky, Triggercut, and Arkon.

Triggercut is not a normal villager. He is the last vampire, and we stake him and end this game today.

The only scenario in which he is not the vampire is if he is the other seer, but that is doubtful because that would mean that I have been in open contact with one of the vampires, and I have survived several nights. Regardless, if Triggercut isn't a vampire, then Kelric must be strung up in the morning, but that probably wont be the case.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

You cycle of events make sense to me. triggercut is the spawn of the devil. stake him
Silky

Post by Silky »

triggercut

Nice job seers