Lars Werewolf game 2 [Game is ended]

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

yossar wrote:Connecting some dots, the only roles that I reckon are still available for ChaosRaven are Sorcerer and Werewolf.
Those of you hoping we found another wolf should keep this in mind. This is what pulled my vot e Chaosraven's way. No where did Grenard's group promise he was a wolf, they merely had strongly back speculation that he was that or the sorcerer. I pray we were correct about it but will likely not know until game end. Unless he was a wolf, then we will know tomorrow maybe.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

In case of my death, I have supplied one member here with a picture of myself with my position written on a piece of paper. The person who has this picture is trustworthy.
I'm special!
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

ChrisGrenard wrote:In case of my death, I have supplied one member here with a picture of myself with my position written on a piece of paper. The person who has this picture is trustworthy.
What sort of position is it? :twisted:
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ewww. If its a dirty picture I promise to lynch whoever posts it regardless of whether I think they are a wolf or not. Talk about killing all of the good thoughts created by MHS's thread. Grenard in a prOn shot is not what my poor eyes ever need to see.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Remus West wrote:Ewww. If its a dirty picture I promise to lynch whoever posts it regardless of whether I think they are a wolf or not. Talk about killing all of the good thoughts created by MHS's thread. Grenard in a prOn shot is not what my poor eyes ever need to see.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
Remus West wrote:Ewww. If its a dirty picture I promise to lynch whoever posts it regardless of whether I think they are a wolf or not. Talk about killing all of the good thoughts created by MHS's thread. Grenard in a prOn shot is not what my poor eyes ever need to see.
lol way to kill the entire game, Ralphie!
Was that your plea to be lynched?
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Leigh wrote:
Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
:lol:

Don't blame me - you're the one talking about Chris being in positions.

In any case, I'm off to the beach until Sunday night. My internet browsing will be fairly limited, so don't think it suspicious if I don't post for a couple of days. Please don't lynch or eat me till I get back! :D
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
Leigh wrote:
Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
:lol:

Don't blame me - you're the one talking about Chris being in positions.

In any case, I'm off to the beach until Sunday night. My internet browsing will be fairly limited, so don't think it suspicious if I don't post for a couple of days. Please don't lynch or eat me till I get back! :D
I put the blame for killing this thread soley on you Ralph.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Is this game ever going to move onward? :shock:
Hodor.
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

The wolves have been very slow each night. Unfortunately, it looks like Triggercut wasn't the 'special needs' wolf.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Gryndyl wrote:The wolves have been very slow each night. Unfortunately, it looks like Triggercut wasn't the 'special needs' wolf.
:D
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ok guess tomorrow Im gonna have to reanalyze everything and make my choice from there.. There are two camps that Im looking at.. Just have to make a case one way or another... I got my eye on one in particular but I shall keep that to myself at the moment.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I just want this thread to make it to page 18 so I never have to see Raplh-Wiggum's post again. Ugh.
Lars

Post by Lars »

Another restless sleep, another body is found. Arnir's mutiliated body is found strewn across various parts of the village. Truly a shame, and the narrarator is running out of interesting things to say, so let's leave it at that.

setaside - Eaten
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West
Gryndyl
Chaosraven - Lynched
LordMortis - Lynched
Sparhawk
Leigh
Harkonis
Silky
UsulofDoom - Eaten
pr0ner
tru1cy
Spiff
triggercut - Lynched
storz
Mr Bubbles
yossar
Rowdy - Eaten
Arnir - Eaten
Chris Grenard

Let the discussions begin! Majority needed to lynch is now 8. PMs will be sent out shortly.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Edit: nevermind, see next post
I'm special!
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Good news everybody! By my latest count, unless I am mistaken, humans win. I have gotten enough people behind me that I now trust 8 of you, and don't trust 7 of you. This will allow the team of 8 to just start lynching the untrusted people (no offense to you personally, but it's the only way to be sure) while simultaneously having our seer double-check our own people for problems.

I'm waiting for confirmation of this to get back to me, but it looks like the game is over. I'll keep you guys updated!
I'm special!
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Poor Arnir. If only I'd reached out to him in time. I could have given him my silver vest or something. MAN this makes me sad!
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

ChrisGrenard wrote:Good news everybody! By my latest count, unless I am mistaken, humans win. I have gotten enough people behind me that I now trust 8 of you, and don't trust 7 of you. This will allow the team of 8 to just start lynching the untrusted people (no offense to you personally, but it's the only way to be sure) while simultaneously having our seer double-check our own people for problems.

I'm waiting for confirmation of this to get back to me, but it looks like the game is over. I'll keep you guys updated!
I think maybe we'd rather hang the werewolves than just genocide the village.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Gryndyl wrote:I think maybe we'd rather hang the werewolves than just genocide the village.
LoL!!

Edit as I was typing this, trying to stifle the laughter, one of my co-workers came up to me and said, "Are you ok?" I replied, "Yes, I'm just trying to stifle my laughter." Coworker said,"Oh! I thought you had something in your eye!!"
:?
Wa Wa Wa Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yossar

Post by yossar »

Bad news people. Chaosraven was not a wolf, according to Mr. Wolfsbane. Which means one of five things:

1) Chaosraven was a sorcerer
2) LordMortis was wrong about Chaosraven not being just an innocent villager
3) Chris Grenard is mistaken about something.
4) Chris Grenard is lying about something.
5) Wolfsbane person is lying about something.

I'd love to believe #1 but it seems a little too convenient. #2 seems most likely to me but I'm not ruling anything out yet.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Like I said about yesterday, I had no idea who was actually a wolf. I thought it was Leigh, so that's who the seer had checked for us. I'm waiting for the seer report today so we can figure out a course of action.

I figure we're late enough into the game now that I can reveal my position. I'm Mason #3. Thus, I have contact with two other known safe people. It turned out one of us got investigated by the seer on night 2, who then made contact with us.

Thus, the 3 of us became 4. Shortly after this, due to my aggressive playstyle and attempts at honesty, I came into contact with a person who claimed to be the Hunter. During one night were I was thinking I would be killed, he protected me, but the wolves attacked another. Since I was not killed, despite this other person knowing my position as a Mason, I feel this person is trustworthy and truthful about their position.

Shortly thereafter, I began having talks with yossar. Yossar has seemed to be on the level with me for a few days, and has been very helpful with his wolfsbane contact.

So, here is my trusted lineup:

3 Masons
1 Seer
1 Hunter
Yossar
Yossar's wolfsbane contact
Leigh

As you can see, this is the eight people I am counting on. And at this point, due to just the sheer numbers counting, I think we have won. However, this could turn out badly for us if one of us is, in fact, a wolf. Therefore, over the next few days, I hope to have our seer, who has told the truth to us every step of the way, to investigate our own to double check this. And of course, we have our hunter who can take down one of the wolves too.

That is where we stand at this point.

So I say to you wolves out there: I got all five senses and I slept last night so that puts me six up on the lot of you.
I'm special!
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

ChrisGrenard wrote:a lot of stuff, invoking my name more times than I am comfortable with
So, who do we lynch?
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Well, once again, I'll vote for someone who the admitted wolf outed during his death knell.

Lynch: msteelers

If someone has information they wish to PM me regarding why this is a poor vote and why I need to change it, now is the time.
Hodor.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Alright, we are at end game. I have run the numbers and had a fellow mason double check everything. We have definitely won. In fact, I sketched out the only scenario we could lose with this whole deal. For us to lose, all three of the following would have to happen:

1) Seer gets killed amazingly on either tonight or tomorrow night. Unlikely, as we have ensured our hunter is protecting him as often as possible.
2) It turns out yossar is a werewolf. Which, since he hooked us up with wolfbane, is AMAZINGLY unlikely.
3) The other innocents in town ALL (every single one of them!) decide to side with the wolves.

As you can see, this is rather unlikely.

So, we start with the lynchings now. So as to not give away everybody in our group just yet, I'll just announce the lynching victim of the day, one day at a time.

For today, pr0ner has picked one of our valid unknown targets. Thus, everybody get with the lynching of msteelers

Get on it people.
I'm special!
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

msteelers
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
storz

Post by storz »

msteelers
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

msteelers hope you are a furball as I hate hanging innocents :?

edit to add wtf, For Mayor msteelers
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:msteelers hope you are a furball as I hate hanging innocents :?

ditto msteelers for both
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Remus West wrote:msteelers hope you are a furball as I hate hanging innocents :?

ditto msteelers for both
I guess I have to go with what seems to be rest of the village Lynch msteelers

I sure do hope he's one of the furry killers.
"Some people never find it, some only pretend; but me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then."
yossar

Post by yossar »

lynch msteelers
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

For the 3 of you who may not know. And in the interest of getting to use my power before gameover:I am the Medium.

I would just like to hear from Arnir before we make with the genocide.
If you'd like to have a seance, please vote for one by bolding the word seance
yossar

Post by yossar »

I forgot that I wanted to ask for a seance.

seance arnir
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

sure, seance sounds fine.
I'm special!
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

msteelers for lynching and mayor! :D and a seance!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

seance is good. lets talk to arnir, I'm curious why they offed him.
Lars

Post by Lars »

Lynching votes
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West - msteelers
Gryndyl - msteelers
Sparhawk
Leigh
Harkonis
Silky
pr0ner - msteelers
tru1cy - msteelers
Spiff - msteelers
storz - msteelers
Mr Bubbles - msteelers
yossar - msteelers
Chris Grenard - msteelers

Vote talley
msteelers - 9

Mayoral votes
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West - msteelers
Gryndyl
Sparhawk
Leigh
Harkonis
Silky
pr0ner
tru1cy
Spiff
storz
Mr Bubbles - msteelers
yossar
Chris Grenard

Vote talley
msteelers - 2

Séance votes
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West
Gryndyl - Arnir
Sparhawk
Leigh - Arnir
Harkonis
Silky
pr0ner
tru1cy
Spiff
storz
Mr Bubbles
yossar - Arnir
Chris Grenard - Arnir

Vote talley
Arnir - 4
Lars

Post by Lars »

Day

Politician is obviously not a good profession to pursue in Watch Hill. msteelers, former mayoral canidate and current leading vote receiver, is the next victim dragged up to the gallows. Resigned to his fate, msteelers stands tall as the noose is lowered around his neck. Still, he dies like all the others.

setaside - Eaten
msteelers - Lynched
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West
Gryndyl
Chaosraven - Lynched
LordMortis - Lynched
Sparhawk
Leigh
Harkonis
Silky
UsulofDoom - Eaten
pr0ner
tru1cy
Spiff
triggercut - Lynched
storz
Mr Bubbles
yossar
Rowdy - Eaten
Arnir - Eaten
Chris Grenard

You should all know what to do by now. Jump to it!
yossar

Post by yossar »

Lynch Harkonis
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ummm, yossar, while I am sure that Harkonis appreciates the enthusiasm he may have issues with the timing. Shall we see if the bugger gets to live through the night first? Oh, and while I'm asking questions, where do I fall on this lynch list? Do I have time to buy some bedding from Leigh? :wink:
yossar

Post by yossar »

Remus West wrote:Ummm, yossar, while I am sure that Harkonis appreciates the enthusiasm he may have issues with the timing. Shall we see if the bugger gets to live through the night first? Oh, and while I'm asking questions, where do I fall on this lynch list? Do I have time to buy some bedding from Leigh? :wink:
You make a valid point. I'll remove my vote to Lynch Harkonis...

...for now. [insert I've got my eyes on you gesture]

Edit: And you have time to buy some bedding but I'd skip the foreplay.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life