Lars Werewolf game 2 [Game is ended]

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

yossar

Post by yossar »

I get the feeling there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than out in the open.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I don't think Leigh is a wolf, but I wouldn't be shocked if she was the sorceror - she throws out so many wild accusations (she at some point accused, what, 60% of the players?) that it just seems fishy. And she is always quick to vote against whomever recently voted for her (see post above for an example).

If she were actually communicating with one or more of the seers or was a mason, I think she would've picked whom she knew was a wolf and consitantly voted for him or (in the case of being a mason) she would vote with her group.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

yossar wrote:I get the feeling there's a lot more going on behind the scenes than out in the open.
I know I feel like a tool.. Poor Villager doesn't know he's gonna be eaten.
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

After reading over again, I can't come up with a pattern of block voting. I see how the lynchings took place, but the victims of the wolves don't seem to make alot of sense.

I know a couple of people are out of town, but if they can't vote, why are they a target (like Rowdy)?

I'm wondering if Trigg came out as a wolf to get the Sorcerer to contact him, and then he could pass that person on to his furry friends? That could spell trouble from what I've been reading.

Dammit, we need to string up a wolf!!!!! I just wanna see that furry tail fall out from beneath the poor monster's pj's. :shock:
"Some people never find it, some only pretend; but me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then."
yossar

Post by yossar »

Spiff wrote:I'm wondering if Trigg came out as a wolf to get the Sorcerer to contact him, and then he could pass that person on to his furry friends? That could spell trouble from what I've been reading.
I hadn't considered that but it does seem likely. Only question is if they made contact in time.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

yossar wrote:
Spiff wrote:I'm wondering if Trigg came out as a wolf to get the Sorcerer to contact him, and then he could pass that person on to his furry friends? That could spell trouble from what I've been reading.
I hadn't considered that but it does seem likely. Only question is if they made contact in time.
I think they would have had plenty of time. From the time Trigg admitted being a wolf, he and his buddies had a few hours to work out a plan before he was "officially" lynched.

I'm sleeping with a big silver stick tonight. If you come knocking on my door, announce yourself and step into the light. Do not smile. If I see one tooth, you're getting a silver bullet, stick, and I'll leave on of Leigh's muffins on your corpse. :shock:
"Some people never find it, some only pretend; but me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then."
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I'll make a statement regarding the two people who think I'm a wolf:

You're wrong. Lynch me, and you're doing the wolves a favor. I am not a wolf.
Hodor.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

pr0ner wrote:I'll make a statement regarding the two people who think I'm a wolf:

You're wrong. Lynch me, and you're doing the wolves a favor. I am not a wolf.
Oh, no need just yet. We can have our seer scan you tonight and we'll know tomorrow.

Don't be so uptight about it.
I'm special!
yossar

Post by yossar »

ChrisGrenard wrote:Oh, no need just yet. We can have our seer scan you tonight and we'll know tomorrow.

Don't be so uptight about it.
We need to lynch someone today. The peasants demand blood!
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Yeah, but Pr0ner wasn't exactly at the top of my list.

The person who concerns me the most is Ralph Wiggum. While it is true that Leigh may be a sorcerer, it does not excuse his rabble rousing, random accusations and his posts where he has acted far dumber than we all know he is.

Lynch Ralph Wiggum
I'm special!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

ChrisGrenard wrote:Yeah, but Pr0ner wasn't exactly at the top of my list.

The person who concerns me the most is Ralph Wiggum. While it is true that Leigh may be a sorcerer, it does not excuse his rabble rousing, random accusations and his posts where he has acted far dumber than we all know he is.

Lynch Ralph Wiggum
:?:

Rabble rousing? Random accusations? Can you point to those posts please?

You and Leigh have a much greater weight on that scale.

P.S. And you accuse me of acting dumb by that one post after triggercuts. I was just thinking out loud (as is obvious in my next few posts). Plus, wouldn't acting like I was taking triggercut's post at face value be the exact opposite thing I'd want to do if I was a wolf?

P.P.S. If I was a wolf, you'd already be dead.
yossar

Post by yossar »

I might need to work this out a little more, but based on the facts that I know, a message from Lord Mortis right before his death seems to implicate Chaosraven as a wolf or Sorcerer. So that's my vote:

Lynch Chaosraven
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

This is all mightily weird. I've got my suspicions as to who is a wolf, and who might be the sorcerer, so it's time to lob out a vote.

Lynch: msteelers, a wolf is you!
Hodor.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I'm going to try and let yossar lead the fray for now, Lynch Chaosraven if we are wrong at least we are killing a politician so there is a huge upside either way :D
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

Yossar, I hope you're telling the truth. LM went down fighting and proclaiming his innocence, so I'll follow you for the time being: Lynch Chaosraven.

If someone has some better evidence, I'm all for it. It's beginning to suck lynching the innocents. :cry:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:I'm going to try and let yossar lead the fray for now, Lynch Chaosraven if we are wrong at least we are killing a politician so there is a huge upside either way :D
Thats true.. then we get the task of electing a new mayor. Oh I like that idea
Chaosraven
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Mayor til death, right? Sheesh, I knew this was a bad gig.

Y'all suck.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Spiff

Post by Spiff »

Chaosraven wrote:Mayor til death, right? Sheesh, I knew this was a bad gig.

Y'all suck.
My taxes are too high, and the damn murder rate is thru the roof!

Shit, you'd think with all that money you're makin' off Leigh's muffins you could afford to put another cop or two to look out for the townsfolk. :?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I'll put my vote on Leigh as I am beginning to feel set up.

Framed, even. Exit, stage right.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Chaosraven wrote:I'll put my vote on Leigh as I am beginning to feel set up.

Framed, even. Exit, stage right.
And there's where you jump way up my list. As I said, our seer checked leigh out as we all had thought she was a wolf, but that turned out not to be the case. Your non-trusting of me, the only guy who, so far in this game, has nabbed us a wolf, seems rather... willfully ignorant of you.

I'm switching my vote to Chaosraven
I'm special!
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Do as you will, I know I'm not a wolf.
"Where are you off to?"

yossar

Post by yossar »

Spiff wrote:Yossar, I hope you're telling the truth. LM went down fighting and proclaiming his innocence, so I'll follow you for the time being: Lynch Chaosraven.
I'm not lying; I'm just not sure how LordMortis came to his conclusions, considering how early we were into the investigations. Here's what he wrote:
I'd have to dig through posts to figure two of them but two people I guarantee are not innocent villagers are [name removed] and ChaosRaven
Connecting some dots, the only roles that I reckon are still available for ChaosRaven are Sorcerer and Werewolf.

Edit: And Lordmortis turned out to be correct about the fellow whose name I've removed which lends me to believe his second name.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Hmmm. I have a few doubts still but definitely have had some suspicions as well. Chaosraven
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

yossar wrote:
Spiff wrote:Yossar, I hope you're telling the truth. LM went down fighting and proclaiming his innocence, so I'll follow you for the time being: Lynch Chaosraven.
I'm not lying; I'm just not sure how LordMortis came to his conclusions, considering how early we were into the investigations. Here's what he wrote:
I'd have to dig through posts to figure two of them but two people I guarantee are not innocent villagers are [name removed] and ChaosRaven
Connecting some dots, the only roles that I reckon are still available for ChaosRaven are Sorcerer and Werewolf.
Funny because I know who [name removed] is.... this was based on a discussion I had with Lord Mortis on his porch one evening.
"Where are you off to?"

Arnir
Location: Right here. No, a bit left. A bit up. Okay, close enough. Texas.

Post by Arnir »

Sorry, but the bandwagon is calling, and I want Leigh's muffins, so I vote Lynch Chaosraven
Blast from the past:Currently playing: Civ 4, HoI 3 (or at least trying to). Intel Pentium Dual Core E2220 2.4ghz, PNY GeForce GTS 250 1GB, 4GB system ram, Vista 64.
Chaosraven's D&D Party 2: Arthur Leadwyrm (now game 1) For your GPS PoI needs
"She needed a green card; I wanted a man card."
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Where's faith when you need her?
"Where are you off to?"

Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Chaosraven wrote:Where's faith when you need her?
Here I am! Or at least here I was, until you voted to lynch me. :(

The last message I sent out, before I came to this gathering, was one pledging my faith in you, or at least my sorrow that you were not an innocent.

I withdraw my vote to lynch Mr. bubbles and vote to lynch Chaosraven.

There have been too many lost and no more tears left to cry.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Well at the very least, anyone in contact with the wolvesbane villager will know on the morrow I was no wolf.

It's been a hoot!
"Where are you off to?"

Lars

Post by Lars »

Lynching votes
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West - Chaosraven
Gryndyl - Chaosraven
Chaosraven - Leigh
Sparhawk
Leigh - Chaosraven
Harkonis - Leigh
Silky
pr0ner - msteelers
tru1cy
Spiff - Chaosraven
storz
Mr Bubbles - Chaosraven
yossar - Chaosraven
Arnir - Chaosraven
ChrisGrenard - Chaosraven

Vote tally
Leigh - 1
Chaosraven - 8
msteelers - 1

Votes needed for majority: 9
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

The time has come to say SAYONARA...

Will it be Ralph or tru1ncy or silky to do me in?
"Where are you off to?"

Harkonis

Post by Harkonis »

This is very confusing, because either Chris is the seer and somehow hasn't been killed by wolves, or he's a wolf and playing us all. If he's a wolf, and another wolf is playing 'wolfsbane' we're all screwed. :(

I hope you guys are right about Chaosraven, I'll change from Leigh to Lynch Chaosraven, but this is the last time I'll put faith in you guys if you can't clear some of this shit up. Getting too much to handle in this thread for me.
I loved DP too! :P - ChesspieceFace
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

:shock:
"Where are you off to?"

Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Currently I'm believing the "Grenard faction", mainly because rather than offering up a second name for the gallows they backtracked and said it turned out that Leigh was an innocent after all. Had they been wolf controlled they probably would have given us a false positive. I think.

As it is, I think we're all currently flying blind again. Without more knowledge of known innocents from the seer it's hard to analyze voting records
Lars

Post by Lars »

Lynching votes
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West - Chaosraven
Gryndyl - Chaosraven
Chaosraven - Leigh
Sparhawk
Leigh - Chaosraven
Harkonis - Chaosraven
Silky
pr0ner - msteelers
tru1cy
Spiff - Chaosraven
storz
Mr Bubbles - Chaosraven
yossar - Chaosraven
Arnir - Chaosraven
ChrisGrenard - Chaosraven

Vote tally
Chaosraven - 9
msteelers - 1

Votes needed for majority: 9
Lars

Post by Lars »

Day

The newly appointed mayor of Watch Hill, Chaosraven, is lead up to the gallows. His promises of reform and increased werewolf patrols fall on deaf ears, as his head is put through the noose. The stool is kicked, and Chaosraven breaths his last.

setaside - Eaten
msteelers
Ralph-Wiggum
Remus West
Gryndyl
Chaosraven - Lynched
LordMortis - Lynched
Sparhawk
Leigh
Harkonis
Silky
UsulofDoom - Eaten
pr0ner
tru1cy
Spiff
triggercut - Lynched
storz
Mr Bubbles
yossar
Rowdy - Eaten
Arnir
Chris Grenard

It's once again night. Please, all relevant roles, send me your PMs.
Silky

Post by Silky »

I admit to being fairly confused and hopefully some helpful villager can help me out. To the best of my knowledge LordMortis was not a seer. He proclaimed me innocent - which I am btw - and has knowlege of a lot of different people that I cannot for the life of me figure out how he has. I am more inclined to think of them as guesses rather than rote. I find it very unlikely that he had contact with another seer or two by that time in the game cycle. But someone had to be lynched tonight and I just hope ChaosRaven was a wolf.

I spoke with LM as well before he was lynched and he said nothing to me about being a seer.

Edit to add... does anyone have any insight into ChaosRavens question on who would be the one to do him in? He mentioned 3 names but at least 3 others have not voted at that point...

Edit part deux.... can Silky be Mayor yet? :wink:
Mr. Flibble says: Game Over boys!
Gryndyl

Post by Gryndyl »

Silky wrote:
Edit to add... does anyone have any insight into ChaosRavens question on who would be the one to do him in? He mentioned 3 names but at least 3 others have not voted at that point...
I believe those were the players he suspected of being the three remaining wolves.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Rule number one in fight club.. you never vote someone mayor if they want it... tru1cy for mayor.
yossar

Post by yossar »

Harkonis wrote:This is very confusing, because either Chris is the seer and somehow hasn't been killed by wolves, or he's a wolf and playing us all. If he's a wolf, and another wolf is playing 'wolfsbane' we're all screwed. :(
He's not the Seer. He's just the Seer's mouthpiece. Kill him and another will fill the role.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Man, I take every death so hard!