[Werewolf]Monty Python and the Holy Grail 2

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Remus West wrote:eh, this game is going no where fast so lynch Mr. Bubbles since he doesn't have any votes against and I don't want him to feel left out this early. Someone contact me and I could happily change my vote but for now I say "Let the bubbles fly"
I think I'll have to make up for my absence this weekend with a baseless accusation. Since Remus couldn't possibly be wrong, I'll leap on the kill Mr. Bubbles bandwagon.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

gbasden wrote:
Remus West wrote:eh, this game is going no where fast so lynch Mr. Bubbles since he doesn't have any votes against and I don't want him to feel left out this early. Someone contact me and I could happily change my vote but for now I say "Let the bubbles fly"
I think I'll have to make up for my absence this weekend with a baseless accusation. Since Remus couldn't possibly be wrong, I'll leap on the kill Mr. Bubbles bandwagon.
There is a first for everything.

:edit If I die.. and you'll see I'm innocent.. I'd serious think about Lynching Remus next. deflection.. the greatest tool of the wolf.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

gbasden wrote:Since Remus couldn't possibly be wrong.
Good gog man have you read any of the games I've played? I am wrong, like uhhm, 100% of the time or close enough to make no nevermind.

For the foolish idea that I could possibly be right I vote lynch gbasden we need to follow the lead of a more intelligent knight than me.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

<----- still dead
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:<----- still dead
At least the French did us one favor :wink:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Alright, it has been suggested to me in PM that ArmyOfOne and gbasden are French. Since ArmyOfOne currntely has more votes I am going to go back to him in the interest of moving along. On the down side for gbasden if ArmyOfOne is french I will be most likely voting for him next round unless my source tells me different. On the plus side though if ArmyOfOne is innocent than I will be likely to go after the one who said they were French. And so you are all clear my source did NOT claim to be brother maynard. To the best of my knowledge I have had zero contact with the good brother. England forver.

God save our gracious Queen!
Long live our noble Queen!
God save the Queen!
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the Queen.

edit to add: I want you all to note I am following someone else's lead just as I suggested we do :D I am still an idiot. :D
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I have decided upon a course of action by consulting the stars. Tom Cruise tells me that Grenard is French. Now you guys can follow me, lets fling the frog.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Remus West wrote:I have decided upon a course of action by consulting the stars. Tom Cruise tells me that Grenard is French. Now you guys can follow me, lets fling the frog.
Grenard has been acting awfully froggy. I just can't get past the french leanings of Gromit and Bubbles.

You on the other hand can't make up your mind. You have the indecisiveness and wavering resolution that can only be described as ... as ... FRENCH!!!!

I rescind my vote for Gromit.

I cast my vote for Remus West. May your unkempt and smelly body be washed and cleaned before you are hung to die you dirty frenchman!
CSL

Post by CSL »

Current Voting

Kelric (dead)
Chris Grenard - ArmyOfOne
Mr. Bubbles - pr0ner
ArmyOfOne - Remus West
pr0ner - ArmyOfOne
Gromit - Mr. Bubbles
Remus West - Chris Grenard
Rabid Moth (dead)
Chaosraven (dead)

gbasden - Mr. Bubbles
setaside - Remus West

Totals:

ArmyOfOne - 2
Mr. Bubbles - 2
Remus West - 2
pr0ner - 1
ChrisGrenard - 1

Majority is 5
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

setaside wrote:
Remus West wrote:I have decided upon a course of action by consulting the stars. Tom Cruise tells me that Grenard is French. Now you guys can follow me, lets fling the frog.
Grenard has been acting awfully froggy. I just can't get past the french leanings of Gromit and Bubbles.

You on the other hand can't make up your mind. You have the indecisiveness and wavering resolution that can only be described as ... as ... FRENCH!!!!

I rescind my vote for Gromit.

I cast my vote for Remus West. May your unkempt and smelly body be washed and cleaned before you are hung to die you dirty frenchman!
When I make up my mind I tend to kill innocents so I figure if I spend all of my time waffling no one can ever get a bandwagon going on the basis of my choice and thus I will never murder a loyal Englishman. If this makes me look French well there is nothing I can do about it, but I will not send another friend to his doom by catapult.
setaside

Post by setaside »

CSL wrote:Current Voting

Kelric (dead)
Chris Grenard - ArmyOfOne
Mr. Bubbles - pr0ner
ArmyOfOne - Remus West
pr0ner - ArmyOfOne
Gromit - Mr. Bubbles
Remus West - Chris Grenard
Rabid Moth (dead)
Chaosraven (dead)

gbasden - Mr. Bubbles
setaside - Remus West

Totals:

ArmyOfOne - 2
Mr. Bubbles - 2
Remus West - 2
pr0ner - 1
ChrisGrenard - 1

Majority is 5
damn. we suck.
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

I retract my vote for Remus West. I'm now voting for Chris Grenard, something about that boy doesn't sit well with me.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Woohoo! Other game is FINISHED!

Okay, from reading up on this thread, I'm pretty certain I was *way* off with my ArmyOfOne guess. He isn't following any sort of bandwagon or anything, which is something I would expect of a frenchie. (almost typed wolf there...)

If I were a bad guy, I would definitely go for the people who have the most votes already. Bubbles and Remus would probably be my targets. Fingering a person who has 0 or 1 votes seems like it's not the way to go in this game.

Now, the major thing I see in this game is a Remus vs. Bubbles fight going on. Pretty constantly. Now, this brings up a few possibilities:

1 of them is a wolf. The other either is, or is in contact with, Maynard.

Both of them are wolves, and they are trying to guarantee that one of them survives. (the sacrifice play that I used with LordMortis our first game)

Neither of them is anything at all.

I don't know which to believe, but those are all the ideas I can come up with on that. I doubt that they are both wolves, though.

Oh, and funny story. I went to the observatory last night for an astronomy assignment and checked in. The girl asked me my name for sign-in and I told her. She muttered, "Sounds like a french name." I kid you not. :?
I'm special!
setaside

Post by setaside »

ChrisGrenard wrote: Oh, and funny story. I went to the observatory last night for an astronomy assignment and checked in. The girl asked me my name for sign-in and I told her. She muttered, "Sounds like a french name." I kid you not. :?
<eyes Grenard suspiciously>
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Figured I would explain my voting here. I recently voted AOO because I had gotten contact from someone who had some logical reasoning that AOO and gbasden were likely French. I swithed now to Grenard because I was contacted by someone who claims to have been in touch with the good Brother and promised me Grenard was a filthy Frenchman. Should Grenard prove innocent I will be screaming bloody murder about the one who put me on his case but for now I really think we are best off to hang Chris and move on from there. Brother Maynard, you have had 2 visions thus far, if one of the folks from your visions did not contact me you know I have been lied to. I am sticking with this vote because the first person offered theories while the second offered his ideas as fact. If a theory fell through the person could claim to have made a mistake, if the "fact" falls through there can only be guilt.
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

I will retract my previous vote and also vote for ChrisGrenard. The No Kelric Left behind stance still seems suspicious.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Well, damn.

ChrisGrenard, you are French!

This retracts my vote for ArmyOfOne.
Hodor.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

ChrisGrenard

If Im wrong.. well collateral damage!
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

ARGH! EAT RABBIT, YOU ENGLISHMEN OF BAD TEETH!

Edit: Yes, CSL, I am using the rabbit. Limey bastards.
I'm special!
setaside

Post by setaside »

Whoa. Withdraw my vote for Reemus. Vote Grenard. You're dirty french ways are over. Wait ... what's that ... a vicious man-eating rabbit?! RUN!!!!
CSL

Post by CSL »

With his identity rendered subject to scrutiny the devious Frenchman Grenard took out his secret weapon The Rabbit! At once he threw it to the ground laughing histarically as the rabbit quickly approached pr0ner. Foolishly the young man attempted to draw his sword and fend off the beast, but before he could accomplish this he arm had been severed - soon followed by his head. The remaining men, now fleed for their lives hoping beyond hope that they could get away. Thankfully all did - except for Mr. Bubbles who could not keep up and was at once devoured.

Having lost their men they eventually returned to the scene hoping to find Grenard. Found them they did, at least what was left of him. Aparently besides himself the young Frenchman attempted to recapture the rabbit, but only died in the attempt.

As one day ended the remaining men wondered if the horror was over - or if anyone Frenchman yet lurked.

Kelric (dead)
Chris Grenard (dead)
Mr. Bubbles (dead)

ArmyOfOne
pr0ner (dead)
Gromit
Remus West
Rabid Moth (dead)
Chaosraven (dead)

gbasden
setaside

PM me!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Fucking rabbit.

:evil:
Hodor.
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

That's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Holy tea and crumpets that was crazy! 3 deaths at the hands of one tiny little rabbit.
CSL

Post by CSL »

Their reign of terror was not yet complete for during the next night the second Frenchman struck at his desired target - Remus West. The next day the scene was laid out for all to see. Remus had been hacked into pieces and his torso impaled. Across his chest was written "Ni! Ni! Ni!".

Who could do such a thing!
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Listen to me, all true Knights of England!

I am Brother Maynard. I saw the foul Frenchness of ChrisGrenard. So informed, ArmyOfOne and RemusWest did their duty to our Monarch and accused him of his vile frenchery.

Now I have had another vision. The last foul Frenchmen in our midst is none other than Setaside! As soon as we load him into the Catapult, we can be on our way to Castle Anthrax!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

CSL wrote:Their reign of terror was not yet complete for during the next night the second Frenchman struck at his desired target - Remus West. The next day the scene was laid out for all to see. Remus had been hacked into pieces and his torso impaled. Across his chest was written "Ni! Ni! Ni!".

Who could do such a thing!
Booooo.
setaside

Post by setaside »

gbasden wrote:Listen to me, all true Knights of England!

I am Brother Maynard. I saw the foul Frenchness of ChrisGrenard. So informed, ArmyOfOne and RemusWest did their duty to our Monarch and accused him of his vile frenchery.

Now I have had another vision. The last foul Frenchmen in our midst is none other than Setaside! As soon as we load him into the Catapult, we can be on our way to Castle Anthrax!
Why even fight it?

You dirty englishmen. You know nothing. Ni I say. Ni! Ni! Ni! Now behold ... as I unleash the most vile creature to ever roam the countryside ... the Rabbit from the Cave of Caerbannog!!!! DIE YOU ENGLISH SCUM!!!

umm ... where is it?

<whispers from off-camera>
Wha ... ? You already used the dreaded Rabbit from the Cave of Caerbannog? Is THAT what that was?

Well ... umm ... if you'll excuse me.

<RUNS AWAY!!!>
CSL

Post by CSL »

I leave for work now. Good game Englishmen!
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

:shock:

<------ deader than Remus West
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Rabid moth

Post by Rabid moth »

for the record, I called on both chris and setaside in the first round.

You all then proceeded to hang me.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Rabid moth wrote:for the record, I called on both chris and setaside in the first round.

Hilarity ensued. :P
I'm special!
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ok, you damned frenchies... why kill me?
"Where are you off to?"

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

CSL wrote: The remaining men, now fleed for their lives hoping beyond hope that they could get away. Thankfully all did - except for Mr. Bubbles who could not keep up and was at once devoured.
<---- Proof that too many Fish and Chips are a bad thing!
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

ChrisGrenard wrote:
Rabid moth wrote:for the record, I called on both chris and setaside in the first round.

Hilarity ensued. :P
Poor Rabid Moth. If it means anything.. I feel bad.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I have said it before and I'll say it again. DO NOT FOLLOW MY LEAD IN THESE GAMES I GOT AN ENTIRE VILLAGE EATEN OR HUNG. And yet for some reason folks still follow my random lynch votes in the first rounds, sad really, I admit to having no idea and people must think "Hey he admits to being clueless, he must know something" Then I get labeled bad things.

Oh, yeah, sorry Rabid Moth :(
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:Ok, you damned frenchies... why kill me?
They were afraid you would create chaos?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

shut up you you you BELGIAN!!!
"Where are you off to?"

Gromit

Post by Gromit »

I told you Mr. Bubbles was English. :)
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Gromit wrote:I told you Mr. Bubbles was English. :)
I will not forget this Gromit.. :o
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell