[Werewolf]Monty Python and the Holy Grail 2

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

CSL

[Werewolf]Monty Python and the Holy Grail 2

Post by CSL »

It is England in AD 787. Brave Sir Arthur, King of the Britons is on a quest to find the Holy Grail, aided by his brave knights - Sir Gallahad, Sir Bedevere, Sir Robin - and so on. Along with this brave assemblege are a certain number of loyal Retainers who are duty bound to help their King on his journey to find the Holy Grail.

Alas, all is not well for this group has been infiltrated by the most base and despicable people in Europe - the FRENCH! How they managed to get into England before 1066 noone knows, but they are here. While there are twelve loyal Retainers, two are actually French agents who want to find the Grail for themselves, thereafter delivering it to their leige lord - Charlemagne. Every round they may decide to kill off one loyal Retainer, and they shall win the game if they reduce the number of Britons to an equal number as their own.

To help prevent the French from successfully killing off all of the Retainers, King Arthur has secretly managed to place Brother Maynard inside of his loyal Retainers unbenounced to anyone. Nightly he shall be able to determine the loyalty of one Retainer by sacred Christain ritual.

Both the French and Brother Maynard have secret weapons which they can deploy at any given time - they are as follows:

The Rabbit from the Cave of Caerbannog: Obviously in league with the devil the French have managed to bring along the dreaded Rabbit of Caerbannog, the lost sibling of the one that so dreadfully killed Sir Bors, Sir Gawain, and Sir Ector. At any time they may unleash this dreadful creature which will randomly kill between one to three people, perhaps including the French players. Releasing the Rabbit shall also reveal the identity of one French player.

The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch: A Holy Relic found by Brother Maynard. At any time after finding the identity of a French traitor, Brother Maynard can unleash the devestating power of the Holy Hand Grenade. As quoted in the Book of Armaments:

...and the Lord spake, saying, 'First thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Releasing the Holy Hand Grenade will kill the targeted Frenchman, but will also cause a random amount of collateral damage - two other players who will be randomly picked. Due to the convoluted instructions Brother Maynard will also have a small chance (20%) to count to five instead of three, thus killing himself and another randomly selected player and thus certainly dooming our British friends. Should the French manage to find and kill Brother Maynard, he has a 50% chance to use the grenade in self-defense - killing himself and one of the French assailents.

Sign-Ups Below:
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

In again.
CSL wrote:Should the French manage to find and kill Brother Maynard, he has a 50% chance to use the grenard in self-defense - killing himself and one of the French assailents.
But if you don't mind, I'd rather use the grenade. Chris is kind of wimpy.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

In again. I promise you this: If I am given the hand grenade, I will use it on Kelric regardless of whether or not he is french. I call this plan, "No Kelric left behind."
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I'll take another turn
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

I'll take a stab at this one.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

In again! Hopefully I don't suck as much this time.
Hodor.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Revenge shall be mine. :twisted:

In.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Message for me? I will avenge you my friend. IN!
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
CSL

Post by CSL »

Need four more.
Rabid moth

Post by Rabid moth »

I will play
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I shall take one of the five, er three remaining spots

IN, please.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
CSL

Post by CSL »

Two more!
CSL

Post by CSL »

I say again, TWO MORE.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I have a plan. Those of us in Lars game should lynch someone not in this game so they will join here and we can get this going. Then we can also make all kinds of great jokes about how they are not dead yet in the other thread. :D :roll:

yes the rolly eyes is at myself. I still like the lynch idea though.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

You're sick.

(point the finger, lets hang fun people...)
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Why didn't I think of that. I like the way you think.
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

I'm in, if slots are still available.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Hooray! Now if we lynch someone they can play!
"Where are you off to?"

setaside

Post by setaside »

Is that why I was the first to get munched in the big werewolf game?

You guys are evil. In.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Hey now, we were referring to lynching, not munching.

*I* for one, had no say in the munching.

My furry friends however...
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:Hey now, we were referring to lynching, not munching.

So you are the sorcerer?! You bastard, we are so lynching your ass.

Oh, and CSL have we started yet?
CSL

Post by CSL »

Remus West wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:Hey now, we were referring to lynching, not munching.

So you are the sorcerer?! You bastard, we are so lynching your ass.

Oh, and CSL have we started yet?
PMing roles.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

And we start! We're off to see the grail, the wonderful grail of Castle Anthrax.

Please drop me off at that castle with all the women. God knows I need it.
I'm special!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

ChrisGrenard wrote:And we start! We're off to see the grail, the wonderful grail of Castle Anthrax.

God lord man then I would have to rush in and rescue you and you would be all pissy for the rest of the game.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Remus West wrote:
ChrisGrenard wrote:And we start! We're off to see the grail, the wonderful grail of Castle Anthrax.

God lord man then I would have to rush in and rescue you and you would be all pissy for the rest of the game.
But I need *help* sir! Look at me. I haven't been on a date in 8 years now! I NEED THIS. I REALLY NEED THIS.
I'm special!
setaside

Post by setaside »

:cry:
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

setaside wrote::cry:
lol, take it easy. You're making me feel bad for *almost* taking myself seriously there.
I'm special!
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Stop it. You're a very silly person and we are not going to PM you.

Right. Any time we can start this game would be fine.
"Where are you off to?"

Gromit

Post by Gromit »

CSL wrote:PMing roles.
Silly question, but does everyone get a PM? I didn't receive one last game... :?
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Gromit wrote:
Silly question, but does everyone get a PM? I didn't receive one last game... :?
If you dont get a PM means you're a leper
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Gromit wrote:
If you dont get a PM means you're a leper
No no no, if you receive a flesh wound then you are a leper. Are you trying to oppress me?
CSL

Post by CSL »

Bitchin'
CSL

Post by CSL »

With a jaunty air our noble group of retainers is once again traveling the length and bredth of noble Britannia in search of the Holy Grail. Once again however a small band of Frenchmen have infiltrated the group intent on cheese-eating and general scumbaggery.

Stopping at one Castle Anthrax the group prepares to rest for their coming travels. Alas when all wake up they discover a horrible reality - Kelric has been murdered!

Frenchmen have once again taken up the secret war, and one can only hope Brother Maynard still lives to combat them.

Kelric (dead)
Chris Grenard
Mr. Bubbles
ArmyOfOne
pr0ner
Gromit
Remus West
Rabid Moth
Chaosraven
gbasden
setaside
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Alas poor Kelric he seems to die so early. :cry:

I vote to lynch Chaosraven mostly because if he goes down I want to be the one responsible for his death.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Avenge me!
setaside

Post by setaside »

Alas poor Kelric, I knew him we.... well ... not so well. But still, it's always a shame to lose a fellow countryman. You will be missed, Kelric and I will spend my waking days hunting for your killer. Your ... french ... killer? How is that possible? :? I mean, they eat cheese!!!

I'm not sold on Chaosraven's scumbaggery however.

Gromit's comment though ... that one creates a bit of suspicion:
Silly question, but does everyone get a PM? I didn't receive one last game... Confused
You didn't recieve one LAST game, huh? What does that mean for THIS game?
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Kelric wrote:Avenge me!
Jesus, how many times do we have to avenge you? I think we're up to about... what... 4 times now?

Ok, first question: Who in this thread has traded with Kelric?

Second question: What was Kelric's favorite bassball team again? And what is your favorite team?
I'm special!
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Im suprised Kelric is not french considering how much and easy he dies...
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

ChrisGrenard wrote:
Jesus, how many times do we have to avenge you? I think we're up to about... what... 4 times now?

Second question: What was Kelric's favorite bassball team again? And what is your favorite team?
I'd say look at the third post. Avenge me! :wink:
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Kelric wrote:
ChrisGrenard wrote:

I'd say look at the third post. Avenge me! :wink:
pssh, I would've if they had given me a grenade. ;) And I remember your favorite team now, as I remembered that you live in Boston. Red Sox, right? Yankees are your enemy, therefore, YANKEEMAN did it!

Wait, Yankeeman isn't playing? Ok, who else is a Yankee fan here?

P.S. Apparantly you aren't dead yet.

/me hits Kelric on the head with a club.

P.S.S. Why aren't you on messenger?
I'm special!