[Werewolf]Monty Python and the Holy Grail 2

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

setaside

Post by setaside »

I have a banana in my pocket. Anybody want it? It's warm.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Warm gummy bear with remnants of lint attached here...
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

I have tea and crumpets in my pockets.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Mr Bubbles wrote:I have tea and crumpets in my pockets.
I'm sure you do.. :roll: :D

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Gromit wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:I have tea and crumpets in my pockets.
I'm sure you do.. :roll: :D

so let me gets this straight.. you think French tea is better.. That is the ultimate insult.. Our food may suck, but how dare you insult our tea. Gromit is the lead Frenchie!.. :twisted:
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

All this arguing. So foolish.

It's foolish enough to make me change my vote.

I withdraw my vote for RabidMoth, and change it to Mr Bubbles
Hodor.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

French tea is swill...it tastes like it's carbonated. You know...like with BUBBLES!

J'ACCUSE!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

ChrisGrenard wrote:/me checks his pockets

All I found is this ring with a stupid inscription on the inside. Anybody want it?
You're in the wrong movie. Put that away.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

If I go down you will rue the day. My innocence is pure.. like a snowflake that hasn't touched the ground. I sirs am not Frenchmen. I sing God Save the Queen every morning. How dare you question my authenticity. Don't make me get cross with you.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Okay now I'm confused. Who are we all voting for again? We're all withdrawing our votes for RabidMoth and now voting for Gromit? Huh?

Oh ... he likes French Tea? Welp ... that settles it, 'ang 'im.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

You've inspired me Setaside Gromit. He was awfully quick to try to turn the tide on me.. Maybe some tea is French.. But crumpets.. English. English I say.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Wait!! No ... not Gromit! WITHDRAW!!! Bubbles is the one!!! Right? Oh criminy! I'm lost.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

setaside wrote:Wait!! No ... not Gromit! WITHDRAW!!! Bubbles is the one!!! Right? Oh criminy! I'm lost.
Ok so the rules say there only two French.. I am counting more then that right now.. I'm afraid the French has turned the Englanders against themselves, but you shall soon see.. that I am indeed innocent.. I have fought for my country. I have bled for her.. I have even done without warm tee as we partake of this mission yet.. this is what I get.. For shame.. I hope you all feel bad.. for you are about to send an innocent man to the gallows.

edit: I change my vote back to Rabidmoth
CSL

Post by CSL »

Kelric (dead)
Chris Grenard - Armyof One
Mr. Bubbles - Gromit
ArmyOfOne - Remus West
pr0ner - Mr. Bubbles
Gromit - Mr. Bubbles
Remus West - Rabid Moth
Rabid Moth
Chaosraven - Rabid Moth
gbasden - Rabid Moth
setaside - Mr. Bubbles

Total Votes:
Mr. Bubbles - 3
Rabid Moth - 3
ArmyOfOne - 1
Remus West - 1
Gromit - 1

Majority is 6.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Bubbles or Rabid?

All I know is that if John Candy is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Rabid it is.
I'm special!
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Mr Bubbles wrote:You've inspired me Setaside Gromit. He was awfully quick to try to turn the tide on me.. Maybe some tea is French.. But crumpets.. English. English I say.
William Shakespeare wrote:The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

:P
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

WAIIIIIIIIIT FOR IT.....
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Gromit wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:You've inspired me Setaside Gromit. He was awfully quick to try to turn the tide on me.. Maybe some tea is French.. But crumpets.. English. English I say.

Now where shall we point that finger my friend... For the wirey finger of society points in many directions.
Rabid moth

Post by Rabid moth »

I guess I should vote as well.

I am discarding voting for army of one as he has an alibi. While it could certainly be false it's still better then I have on anyone else.

Proner seems tooo indecisive as the french would most likely railroad on the first vote given the first opportunity.

With nothing else to go on I will vote for Chris Grenard as he seems more railroady. Kelric was also the first to die, and if I remember correctly CG has a "No Kelric Left behind" policy.

[/b]
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Gromit wrote:

Now where shall we point that finger my friend... For the wirey finger of society points in many directions.
;)
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Rabid moth wrote:I guess I should vote as well.

I am discarding voting for army of one as he has an alibi. While it could certainly be false it's still better then I have on anyone else.

Proner seems tooo indecisive as the french would most likely railroad on the first vote given the first opportunity.

With nothing else to go on I will vote for Chris Grenard as he seems more railroady. Kelric was also the first to die, and if I remember correctly CG has a "No Kelric Left behind" policy.
Oh, true. Grenard *does* have that policy, doesn't he. I guess that's a better reason than railroading you for non-participation. I change my vote to ChrisGrenard!

[/b][/quote]
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Edit: Sorry, I was being overly snide with this post. Let me rephrase it.

The thing with Kelric is because we are friends. It was just meant as playful banner. If I had been a wolf, he would have been the *last* person I would have killed simply because I know that due to our popping stuff back and forth I would take the blame for it. Think of how huge of an idiot I would be if I chose to kill the one person who I had said I was going to kill. That is epic levels of fail.

Now, however, I can't help but think you are blaming me simply because I sided with Bubbles instead of you. Personally, I can't figure out why Bubbles has *any* votes for lynching. He seems like one of the more on the level guys we have in this game.
I'm special!
Rabid moth

Post by Rabid moth »

I am actually just voting for you as I have very little to go on, just like the rets of you. "No kelric left behind" may be a slim argument, but it's better then no argument at all. Honesty has no bearing on whether Bubbles is French or not. If he's french he'll play to win, he won't honestly admit he's french regardless of how open he is. You most likely have to kill Kelric at one point regardless, getting him in the begining and using the friend card to deflect blame would actually be a great strategy.

In any case, I am voting on that angle as I literally have nothing else to go on, and by voting for you I avoid railroading anyone else as you had no votes for you when I made my choice. Picking someone with fewer votes gives me a higher chance of picking a frenchmen as obviously the two french players would most likely vote for the same person (in the first round at least).
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

You most likely have to kill Kelric at one point regardless, getting him in the begining and using the friend card to deflect blame would actually be a great strategy.
Are you kidding me? Did you see the last game I was in? A werewolf game, the wolves killed Kelric at which point EVERYBODY in the thread blamed me. It was only due to a single member that I survived. I am automatic target #1 the instant Kelric goes down. Trust me when I say that he is the absolutely last person I would kill. Honestly, I expected that the instant he died I would be lynched within the next 10 minutes. That it didn't happen was amazing.
I'm special!
Rabid moth

Post by Rabid moth »

Like I said, I have very little to go on, I am more then happy to change my vote to someone who hasn't been railroaded.

But who? Remus only has one vote and he began the assault. Gbasden has no votes but he switched his vote away from a railroad option (which I admit could be a ploy) Gromit only has one vote and jumped on the bubbles bandwagon. Bubbles is unlikely as aside from me he as been targeted quite quickly. Setaside has no votes against and seems to switch to whoever is most likely to get lynched.

Lacking a clear choice I change my vote to setaside
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Good god, Rabid Moth talks. For this I should pull my vote but alas I have no other inklings of who might be the scum amoung us so it will stand for now. Should things remain unchanged when I get to work tomorrow I will re-evaluate. This doesn't mean I'll change it, just that I will reexamine my stance.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Hmmmm... I think my L'West comment merits further inspection...
"Where are you off to?"

setaside

Post by setaside »

Rabid moth wrote:Like I said, I have very little to go on, I am more then happy to change my vote to someone who hasn't been railroaded.

But who? Remus only has one vote and he began the assault. Gbasden has no votes but he switched his vote away from a railroad option (which I admit could be a ploy) Gromit only has one vote and jumped on the bubbles bandwagon. Bubbles is unlikely as aside from me he as been targeted quite quickly. Setaside has no votes against and seems to switch to whoever is most likely to get lynched.

Lacking a clear choice I change my vote to setaside
I protest!!!! I'm english, what do you expect? I'm not the one with a croissant in his pocket!! It's a banana I swear. Warm and squishy.

And seeing as how we're stuck in a deadlock, I'm tempted to switch my vote back to you ... and your frenchly manipulative ways. I won't just yet though
CSL

Post by CSL »

Kelric (dead)
Chris Grenard - Rabid Moth
Mr. Bubbles - Gromit
ArmyOfOne - Remus West
pr0ner - Mr. Bubbles
Gromit - Mr. Bubbles
Remus West - Rabid Moth
Rabid Moth - Chris Grenard
Chaosraven - Rabid Moth
gbasden - Rabid Moth
setaside - Mr. Bubbles

Total Votes:
Rabid Moth - 4
Mr. Bubbles - 3
Remus West - 1
Gromit - 1
Chris Grenard - 1

Majority is 6.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

FYI I changed my vote back to Rabid Moth
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

French votes don't count anyway.
"Where are you off to?"

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Chaosraven wrote:French votes don't count anyway.
By your count that would mean that I wouldn't have any votes against me.
setaside

Post by setaside »

damn, I hate to be the deciding vote since that generally means I will be scrutinized but in the interest of moving this debacle forward, I will change my vote to RabidMoth. If you are French, may you dine on rotten croissant's for the rest of your days in hell. If you are not, well ... sorry, mate.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
pr0ner, gromit, and setaside are french?

oops, setaside has renounced his heritage and has become swedish.

Very well, we have our frnechman. Pr0ner and Gromit. Please go ahead and lynch the innocent now.
"Where are you off to?"

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Chaosraven wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
pr0ner, gromit, and setaside are french?

oops, setaside has renounced his heritage and has become swedish.

Very well, we have our frnechman. Pr0ner and Gromit. Please go ahead and lynch the innocent now.
Oh don't worry pr0ner and Gromit are on my radar... But I shall let things play out.. just a bit longer.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

If you think I'm French, you're sadly mistaken.

What does it matter now as to who I've voted for? You have your majority for RabidMoth. My vote remains because of who I think is French. I just know, with certainty, that it's not me.

Brother Maynard, feel free to question about me tonight; find out my real identity is who I say it is.
Hodor.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Buthesaidthefrenchhadvotedagainsthim,afterihadsaidfrenchvotesdidntcount,adnyouthreehadvotedagainsthimandaftertheothervotewaspulledthereweretwoofyou...

Hmm.
"Where are you off to?"

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

pr0ner wrote:If you think I'm French, you're sadly mistaken.

What does it matter now as to who I've voted for? You have your majority for RabidMoth. My vote remains because of who I think is French. I just know, with certainty, that it's not me.

Brother Maynard, feel free to question about me tonight; find out my real identity is who I say it is.
and yet you want to condemn an innocent man.. Hmmm if I have friends like you... I shall not need enemies.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:Buthesaidthefrenchhadvotedagainsthim,afterihadsaidfrenchvotesdidntcount,adnyouthreehadvotedagainsthimandaftertheothervotewaspulledthereweretwoofyou...

Hmm.

You give me a head ache. Bastage.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Heads up, due to the big werewolf thread, I'll be kinda minimal in this thread for maybe a day or so. That other thread is just going insane right now.
I'm special!