This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Gromit

Post by Gromit »

tempforumgame wrote:
Gromit wrote:
CSL wrote:I am STILL waiting for PMs.
C'mon! I've got Frenchies to kill! :)
PMs don't seem to be working for me. I am trying to send PMs to CSL, but they are stuck in my outbox. I'm not sure how to report this and not give myself away.
Send it to me. I'll forward it to CSL. I won't tell, Mr. Bubbles. I promise. ;)
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

CSL is your inbox full?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Just message him. He has Gtalk and MSN, afaik.

Also, he doesn't appear to be online right now. I'll let him know the instant I see him that we have a bit of a situation.
I'm special!
Lars

Post by Lars »

tempforumgame wrote:
Gromit wrote:
CSL wrote:I am STILL waiting for PMs.
C'mon! I've got Frenchies to kill! :)
PMs don't seem to be working for me. I am trying to send PMs to CSL, but they are stuck in my outbox. I'm not sure how to report this and not give myself away.
They will stay in your outbox until the person you are sending them to logs in. Then, they will be delivered to said persons inbox. So, not to worry, CSL will get them once he visits the forum again.
CSL

Post by CSL »

Silently the two mysterious French assassins struck at their next target - Chaosraven. With uncommon speed they had killed him during the night, lopping off his head and then staking it down at the center of the camp.

Noone it seemed could stop the madness.

Kelric (dead)
Chris Grenard
Mr. Bubbles
ArmyOfOne
pr0ner
Gromit
Remus West
Rabid Moth (dead)
Chaosraven (dead)

gbasden
setaside
Chaosraven

You Englishmen with your lemme tell you sumthin

Post by Chaosraven »

Well you're dead now, so SHUT UP!!

(it was the Salmon Mousse)

:cry:
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ouch back to back deaths. Better luck in the Vampire game dude. We'll get the French for you here so you can at least slap them around in the after life.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
setaside

Post by setaside »

Well poop.

I'm going to make those damn french swallow thier croissants whole. Ni. Ni.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Well, since it took so long for votes to happen, and since certain people have been inactive on the forum for days:

ArmyOfOne, you are French!
Hodor.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

pr0ner wrote:Well, since it took so long for votes to happen, and since certain people have been inactive on the forum for days:
I've been around, just my focus has been on the big game, due to the complexity of my relationships and whatnot over there. But I do assure you guys that I am doing my best to follow this thread too.

Now, as for the vampire thread.... with the OMG HUGE POSTS over there, I'm hardly following it at all.
I'm special!
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Hah! I didn't even vote for you!
Hodor.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

I know, but I still feel that I ought to be participating more over here.

And now, for car politician mode

Tell me, sir, how can I earn your vote?

;)
I'm special!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

ChrisGrenard wrote:I know, but I still feel that I ought to be participating more over here.

And now, for car politician mode

Tell me, sir, how can I earn your vote?

;)
You do recall from the other thread that we have a tendancy to hang politicians don't you?
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

I'm not French. I loath the French. The fact that you would label me so insults me deeply. If you knew anything of the French you'd know that they can't keep their mouths shut. Which is clearly an issue I don't have.

Frankly I need more evidence before casting my vote. I certainly didn't jump on the lynch-wagon that claimed poor RabidMoth... May he rest in peace.

Hmm.. Now that I've done some half-assed research. It appears that there were only two of us who voted Rabid Moth and stuck through with it while others flip-flopped until a majority. One of those people was actually my gut-instinct Frenchman. Remus West continues to get my vote.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Mr. Bubbles to the end! :D
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

ArmyOfOne, I had commented to Chaosraven that the exact reason you gave would make me in danger of being lynched. I would point out the reasoning behind my vote though. Quite people do not give clues to what they might be. They do not cast votes. These two things combine to increase the French edge against us. They can count on two votes everyday. Hopefully our side can now count on three or Brother Maynard has found a Frenchman and can count on one English Knight to aid him, but getting a majority vote when you have folks abstaining only aids the French side as it is harder to get the vocal masses to join. I am sorry Rabidmoth was not French but neither am I. Sadly I agree with the logic of your vote as there is not much in this thread to go on right now and that is the most incriminating piece of evidence there is. On the other hand, how stupid would a Frenchman have to be to be the first vote and never waver from a lynching victim? All that does is draw attention to me which is the last thing the French want. The longer they stay under the radar the better their chances become.

Edit to add that if Brother Maynard has found both Frenchies then he should just start shouting it from the rooftops. "I am Brother Maynard and these two are the French" He might not live (he has a 50/50 chance with the grenade though of taking a Frenchie with him) but we will certainly hang the French.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Gromit wrote:Mr. Bubbles to the end! :D
You're lucky Im clueless or else I'd vote for you... Dirty Frenchie! But maybe you aren't the Frenchie we are looking for.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Bumping thread up.

Also, anybody have any info for today? I think we are getting kinda low on coconuts.
I'm special!
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

<------------(still dead)
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
setaside

Post by setaside »

The other 2 big games have pretty much strangled this one I fear. :(
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

setaside wrote:The other 2 big games have pretty much strangled this one I fear. :(
Big one is winding down, I'm taking care of that. Hopefully this one will spin back up when it finishes.
I'm special!
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Ok to clarify.. three games at once.. way too many.. Bad Mr Bubbles.. never again.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Ok to clarify.. three games at once.. way too many.. Bad Mr Bubbles.. never again.
No kidding, huh? At least I got myself killed in one of the other ones, and the big thread is pretty much on autopilot now.

Edit: Okay, anyway, let's see if we can get this thread back on track. I think some random and half-hearted accusations are in order. I say we lynch ChaosRaven!

Oh wait.

Um... okay then, how about (looks at list)... ArmyOfOne!
I'm special!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Well I really have nothing to go on but since he has not back off of me lynch ArmyOfOne but Chris makes me very suspicious, I miss Kelric and I think Chris is playing low after offing his best friend. Cad.
ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

You're right, you really don't have anything to go on. Except my word that I'm not French and that I didn't vote for Rabid Moth. I voted for you because of whatever logic and evidence I've been able to piece together. I read your explanation and all it did was confim my suspisions further.

Firstly, you agree with my point about voting and not wavering for that vote. Secondly, you state that people keeping quiet only assist the French, yet the knight that was lynched I wouldn't consider mute. However I do agree with you that there is indeed a great lack of information to base voting from. So again, my vote is based upon what ever evidence, even so little as I have.

Hopefully things will pick up and we'll have more to work with.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Eh, he makes sense. For now I pull my vote for ArmyOfOne

edit to add: prOner, why are you voting for him? His decision to vote for me shows the most logic, while your just shows a quick "hey, kill him attitude." While the French would applaud that I do not. He has been posting so we need to look for those who are not. Alternatively we could look at the two quick votes to lynch someone. Although if I don't keep admitting ArmyOfOnes logic I am unlikely to see the next evening anyway. To which I say, "Bring it you nasty French peoples. I shall unleash a storm of questions your way. Quick, What is the capital of Assyria?
setaside

Post by setaside »

Seriously guys, please don't mistake my silence for guilt. The other game has kept me pretty well hooked along with the fact that I'm getting ready to head out to a car show today means I won't be around to discuss or vote.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

:lol:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Gromit wrote:
:lol:
Ok Frenchie.. Dont' make me come swim across the English channel to beat you up!
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

I'm in Dover...just so you know where to find me, mon ami. :P
setaside

Post by setaside »

Gromit wrote:I'm in Dover...just so you know where to find me, mon ami. :P
Mon Ami?!?

To the stake with you, Gromit!!!!

<whispers from off-camera>
This isn't the vampire game?

<more whispers from off-camera>
Oh. Sorry. :oops:

Kill 'im!!!!!
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

No, there is no way. No sane person would post a word like that and NOT expect to be staked. This is inconceivable!
I'm special!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

ChrisGrenard wrote:No, there is no way. No sane person would post a word like that and NOT expect to be staked. This is inconceivable!

Great, now we have two people confused about which game they are in and one is a Sicilian. I thought we only had to find the friggin French.
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Oh god-nabbit. And I'm dead in the game with stakes. Reset and rephrase that with the word, "catapulted."
I'm special!
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Mr. Bubbles is French. He has stated that he will swim across the Channel to get me.

I referred to him as mon ami simply as a kind gesture to the soon-to-be condemned. :)
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Gromit wrote:Mr. Bubbles is French. He has stated that he will swim across the Channel to get me.

I referred to him as mon ami simply as a kind gesture to the soon-to-be condemned. :)
What you folks don't know about my dear Gromit is... He eats Crepes! Yep.. I didn't want to resort to this type of accusation, but its true.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

eh, this game is going no where fast so lynch Mr. Bubbles since he doesn't have any votes against and I don't want him to feel left out this early. Someone contact me and I could happily change my vote but for now I say "Let the bubbles fly"
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:eh, this game is going no where fast so lynch Mr. Bubbles since he doesn't have any votes against and I don't want him to feel left out this early. Someone contact me and I could happily change my vote but for now I say "Let the bubbles fly"
There are no votes against me my good man because I am not a Frenchie. I'd vote for Gromit, but I dont' think he's the Frenchie we are looking for... But I'll get to those Dover French next.
pr0ner
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Can someone help me with this.. Gromit sent me a PM.. I can't understand it.. maybe you guys can help
Gromit wrote:Je suis français. Je suis très très français. J'aime Napoleon, il est mon héros. Vous l'anglais pathétique ne m'attraperez jamais.
Gromit

Post by Gromit »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Can someone help me with this.. Gromit sent me a PM.. I can't understand it.. maybe you guys can help
Gromit wrote:Je suis français. Je suis très très français. J'aime Napoleon, il est mon héros. Vous l'anglais pathétique ne m'attraperez jamais.
ROTFL! Nice! ;)